Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is next in the hot seat?

+32
wessy
bryan458
xmiles
luckyPeterpiper
Sluffy
aaron_bwfc
Bolton Nuts
JAH
White84
Keegan
Pevensey Pete
BoltonTillIDie
gloswhite
scottjames30
finlaymcdanger
rammywhite
Boggersbelief
Bollotom2014
okocha
wanderlust
MartinBWFC
terenceanne
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
bwfc71
Hipster_Nebula
Barryjw
Numpty 28723
Reebok Trotter
boltonbonce
karlypants
mgsg24
36 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 27]

281Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 15 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06 2014, 19:18

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Canterbury Frank wrote:Last night a bloke asked me what he was doing wrong having no luck pulling, so i told him the truth, he is fat and has an odour problem made worse by the fat i expect.
He was stunned but left the pub with an idea of what he needs to do.
Here's the rub Frank what if someone tells you that you stink like a pole cat? or your breath could stop a tram.

can you take it? or is it just a one way ticket.

282Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 15 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06 2014, 19:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Canterbury Frank wrote:Last night a bloke asked me what he was doing wrong having no luck pulling, so i told him the truth, he is fat and has an odour problem made worse by the fat i expect.
He was stunned but left the pub with an idea of what he needs to do.

You sound like a tit, Frank. I'm sure you appreciate my candour though.

283Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 15 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06 2014, 19:23

Is anybody buying this?

284Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 15 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06 2014, 19:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What, that Frank is Angry Dad?

285Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 15 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06 2014, 19:24

I never said that.....but yes.

286Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 15 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06 2014, 19:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

SURELY NOT! Shocked

287Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 15 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06 2014, 19:28

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ah great another "chrtercter"

288Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 15 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06 2014, 19:28

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Ah great another "chrtercter"
A what?

289Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 15 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06 2014, 19:29

He did well this time.

In as much as, he managed to avoid posting like AD for two whole days before it kicked in.

He's getting better at it.

It'll be four days next time.

290Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 15 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06 2014, 19:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:He did well this time.

In as much as, he managed to avoid posting like AD for two whole days before it kicked in.

He's getting better at it.

It'll be four days next time.

Very Happy

291Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 15 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06 2014, 19:31

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Does he have any other hobbies?

292Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 15 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06 2014, 19:31

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

OneFinFreedman wrote:
A what?

It's how Sir Nuts Dad spelt the word Character, when I accused him of being a character, which he was... a character.

293Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 15 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06 2014, 19:33

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
OneFinFreedman wrote:
A what?

It's how Sir Nuts Dad spelt the word Character, when I accused him of being a character, which he was... a character.

He would have been a "chrtercter", surely...?

294Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 15 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06 2014, 19:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I can't believe you scared Sir Nut's Dad away, he was a top poster.

295Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 15 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06 2014, 19:38

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He has an uncanny knack of appearing when someone mentions his name.

scary really.

296Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 15 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06 2014, 19:50

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Looks like you have all frightened AD off! cheers

297Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 15 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06 2014, 20:48

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nixon reckons Clarke, Lennon, Hughton and Malky in the frame.

Honestly those names seem far too good. Racist nob aside.

298Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 15 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06 2014, 20:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton is still seen as a massive job in English football.

299Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 15 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06 2014, 20:53

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We'll soon see if you're right.

300Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 15 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06 2014, 20:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't know why Lennon is so popular - a blind donkey could lead Celtic to the Championship in Scotland.

I can't really remember what Hughton has done other than an unspectacular stint in charge of Birmingham.

Steve Clarke did ok at WBA to be fair, and Mackay a decent job at Cardiff.

But it's Jay Spearing's job to lose, so as long as he stays off foreign beaches he's a shoe-in.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum