Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is next in the hot seat?

+32
wessy
bryan458
xmiles
luckyPeterpiper
Sluffy
aaron_bwfc
Bolton Nuts
JAH
White84
Keegan
Pevensey Pete
BoltonTillIDie
gloswhite
scottjames30
finlaymcdanger
rammywhite
Boggersbelief
Bollotom2014
okocha
wanderlust
MartinBWFC
terenceanne
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
bwfc71
Hipster_Nebula
Barryjw
Numpty 28723
Reebok Trotter
boltonbonce
karlypants
mgsg24
36 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 27]

1Who is next in the hot seat? Empty Who is next in the hot seat? Fri Oct 03 2014, 12:05

mgsg24

mgsg24
David Ngog
David Ngog

Does Gartside/Davis have a replacement ready to go or is back down to a long list of rejections

Any thoughts on who would take on the BWFC Ship in the dark dull times we find ourselves in
:COYW:

2Who is next in the hot seat? Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Fri Oct 03 2014, 12:12

Gary megson with coyle as his number 2. It's what the fans want

3Who is next in the hot seat? Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Fri Oct 03 2014, 12:13

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

affraid  :Overreact:

4Who is next in the hot seat? Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Fri Oct 03 2014, 12:15

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sudden change of atmosphere on nuts. 
The place is jumpin'
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

5Who is next in the hot seat? Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Fri Oct 03 2014, 12:15

Sorry kp. You wanted roy mcfarland didn't you

6Who is next in the hot seat? Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Fri Oct 03 2014, 12:16

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Sorry kp. You wanted roy mcfarland didn't you
With just over a 17% win ration, I would rather stick to them two you mentioned above! Very Happy

Last edited by karlypants on Fri Oct 03 2014, 12:16; edited 1 time in total

7Who is next in the hot seat? Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Fri Oct 03 2014, 12:16

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think JP will be in temporary charge for tomorrow with Malkay being the preferred long term choice.

8Who is next in the hot seat? Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Fri Oct 03 2014, 12:17

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not really that bothered who it is as long as they have a hell of a lot more experience in Management than Freedman had! Smile

9Who is next in the hot seat? Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Fri Oct 03 2014, 12:18

I hope jimmy will get a few games and see what he does but with the international break I don't think he will get the chance

10Who is next in the hot seat? Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Fri Oct 03 2014, 12:20

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

11Who is next in the hot seat? Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Fri Oct 03 2014, 12:21

Can you post them up boncey. Its asking me to log in

12Who is next in the hot seat? Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Fri Oct 03 2014, 12:27

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Can you post them up boncey. Its asking me to log in
Saying my post is too big. Try this.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

13Who is next in the hot seat? Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Fri Oct 03 2014, 12:27

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I reckon Half Eaten Hamburger has more chance than some of the names on that list.

14Who is next in the hot seat? Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Fri Oct 03 2014, 12:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Show GraphJimmy Phillips4
Show GraphJimmy Floyd Hasselbaink8
Show GraphMalky Mackay8
Show GraphGianfranco Zola12
Show GraphOwen Coyle12
Show GraphTony Mowbray12
Show GraphBrian McDermott16
Show GraphGary Rowett16
Show GraphKarl Robinson16
Show GraphNeil Lennon16
Show GraphPaolo Di Canio16
Show GraphBilly Davies20
Show GraphChris Hughton20
Show GraphGarry Flitcroft20
Show GraphMike Phelan20
Show GraphOle Gunnar Solksjaer20
Show GraphDave Jones25
Show GraphPhil Brown25

Last edited by karlypants on Fri Oct 03 2014, 12:35; edited 3 times in total

15Who is next in the hot seat? Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Fri Oct 03 2014, 12:29

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Interesting to see if Jimmy Pip gets the caretaker rule. His last try wasn't exactly inspiring if I remember right. Rather than the usual bounce we got a desperate 3-2 win against a relegated team, a last minute equalizer against another relegated team, a miserable 1-0 loss at Middlesbrough and another draw.

We live in hope and I wish him every success. Hopefully the previous experience will stand him in good stead.

16Who is next in the hot seat? Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Fri Oct 03 2014, 12:30

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

here it is in picture form

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

17Who is next in the hot seat? Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Fri Oct 03 2014, 12:31

Why's Hasselbaink so short?

(Cue height gags.)

18Who is next in the hot seat? Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Fri Oct 03 2014, 12:32

Cheers bonce. Some interesting names on that list

19Who is next in the hot seat? Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Fri Oct 03 2014, 12:35

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Might have an e/w bet on Hughton.

20Who is next in the hot seat? Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Fri Oct 03 2014, 12:40

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Bearing in mind the fans vitriol towards "Jock" managers will this rule out the likes of Steve Clarke, Billy Davis, Malky Mackay, John McGinlay, David Moyes, Graeme Souness and the return of OC or Bruce?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 27]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum