Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is next in the hot seat?

+32
wessy
bryan458
xmiles
luckyPeterpiper
Sluffy
aaron_bwfc
Bolton Nuts
JAH
White84
Keegan
Pevensey Pete
BoltonTillIDie
gloswhite
scottjames30
finlaymcdanger
rammywhite
Boggersbelief
Bollotom2014
okocha
wanderlust
MartinBWFC
terenceanne
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
bwfc71
Hipster_Nebula
Barryjw
Numpty 28723
Reebok Trotter
boltonbonce
karlypants
mgsg24
36 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 27]

21Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Fri Oct 03 2014, 12:41

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink would be good, as he current not doing anything apart from Sky commentary of the Eredivsie!
My option is lets go none-British - getting British managers has put us in this position, we are not going to get Pulis, or even Big Sam back and all other British managers are, to be fair, only mediocre.  We want passion, flair, and success and that only means going overseas!

22Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Fri Oct 03 2014, 12:42

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barryjw wrote:Bearing in mind the fans vitriol towards "Jock" managers will this rule out the likes of Steve Clarke, Billy Davis, Malky Mackay, John McGinlay, David Moyes, Graeme Souness and the return of OC or Bruce?
Never rule out a 'Bruce' Barry.

23Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Fri Oct 03 2014, 12:43

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barryjw wrote:Bearing in mind the fans vitriol towards "Jock" managers will this rule out the likes of Steve Clarke, Billy Davis, Malky Mackay, John McGinlay, David Moyes, Graeme Souness and the return of OC or Bruce?
Which Bruce are you on about Barry?

24Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Fri Oct 03 2014, 12:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Rioch or Forsyth I believe.
Bearing in mind Rioch is from Aldershot.

25Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Fri Oct 03 2014, 12:47

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

boltonbonce wrote:
Never rule out a 'Bruce' Barry.
I would never rule out Bruce, would gladly carry him back myself!

Just asking the question.

26Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Fri Oct 03 2014, 12:48

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Rioch or Forsyth I believe.
Well if it was Forsyth, at least he would come on the pitch with the mic to say "It's nice to see you..." Very Happy

27Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Fri Oct 03 2014, 12:49

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Had some great times under Bruce.
Might be asking a lot for him to do it again,but nothing would surprise me.
Even Forsyth would be better than Dougie.

28Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Fri Oct 03 2014, 12:50

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Maybe born in exile. Count the number of Jock caps on his mantlepiece!

29Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Fri Oct 03 2014, 12:54

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barryjw wrote:
First English born captain of Scotland I believe.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

30Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Fri Oct 03 2014, 13:02

boltonbonce wrote:
Barryjw wrote:
First English born captain of Scotland I believe.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Rioch is Scottish in the Rod The Mod sense.

Ie, not very but just enough to qualify.

31Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Fri Oct 03 2014, 13:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
Barryjw wrote:

Bit like Coyle playing for Ireland.

32Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Fri Oct 03 2014, 13:06

boltonbonce wrote:
Breadman wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
Barryjw wrote:

Bit like Coyle playing for Ireland.

Along with the other ten at the time..... Very Happy

33Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Fri Oct 03 2014, 13:10

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i think we will go for a lower league manager, someone used to having no money and having to rely on their coaching skills, don't ask me who though!

Personally i would be happy with Steve Clarke or Malky Mackay (i know they're Scottish!)

34Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Fri Oct 03 2014, 13:12

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It'll be Phillips, I'd be stunned if it's anyone else.

worrying to see Tony Mowbray pop into the odds fucking dreadful manager.

35Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Fri Oct 03 2014, 13:13

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:It'll be Phillips, I'd be stunned if it's anyone else.

worrying to see Tony Mowbray pop into the odds fucking dreadful manager.
I would give him till the end of the season as we don't really have anything to lose.

36Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Fri Oct 03 2014, 13:14

I wouldn't want Mackay after he proved how monumentally stupid he is by sending all that racist / homophobic shit from his works' phone and laptop.

And I don't think he'd come.

Once you've been shafted by a dodgy chairman, you'd have to think long and hard about getting in bed with our idiot......

37Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Fri Oct 03 2014, 13:15

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How about Billy Davies?

I would prefer Mick the prick after what he has done at Ipswich, very much doubt we could tempt him though!

Last edited by karlypants on Fri Oct 03 2014, 13:15; edited 1 time in total

38Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Fri Oct 03 2014, 13:15

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JP wouldn't be my choice but if he's got the backing of the lads thats a good start, at the very least he'll get committed performances (hopefully)

39Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Fri Oct 03 2014, 13:16

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

why is Hasselbaink at the top of the betting? He's never managed before as far as i know.

40Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Fri Oct 03 2014, 13:19

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not sure Billy Davies would get on with Gartside KP, he could start an argument in an empty room! On the plus side Julian Darby is always his assistant manager.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum