Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is next in the hot seat?

+32
wessy
bryan458
xmiles
luckyPeterpiper
Sluffy
aaron_bwfc
Bolton Nuts
JAH
White84
Keegan
Pevensey Pete
BoltonTillIDie
gloswhite
scottjames30
finlaymcdanger
rammywhite
Boggersbelief
Bollotom2014
okocha
wanderlust
MartinBWFC
terenceanne
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
bwfc71
Hipster_Nebula
Barryjw
Numpty 28723
Reebok Trotter
boltonbonce
karlypants
mgsg24
36 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 27]

261Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 14 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:16 pm

Why would the manager of a national side join a struggling Championship side as assistant to a league 2 manager?

262Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 14 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:18 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If the bookies are to be believed the job is Mowbrays.

263Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 14 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:19 pm

Pevensey Pete

Pevensey Pete
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

I wont have people telling me what i can or cant say or what i can or cant think, i will just be me.

264Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 14 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:20 pm

Hipster_Nebula wrote:If the bookies are to be believed the job is Mowbrays.
Phil Brown was odds on yesterday

265Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 14 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:24 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If Mowbray gets it I'm running away with the circus.

266Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 14 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:37 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

267Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 14 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:37 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Canterbury Frank wrote:I wont have people telling me what i can or cant say or what i can or cant think, i will just be me.
You can't say that Frank...

268Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 14 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:38 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Canterbury Frank wrote:I wont have people telling me what i can or cant say or what i can or cant think, i will just be me.

You are going to need a lot more bullets with that attitude. Wink

269Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 14 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:42 pm

wanderlust wrote:
You can't say that Frank...

Or even think it, so stop it right now....!

270Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 14 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:46 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There's a song in there somewhere.

271Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 14 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:52 pm

Pevensey Pete

Pevensey Pete
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Last night a bloke asked me what he was doing wrong having no luck pulling, so i told him the truth, he is fat and has an odour problem made worse by the fat i expect.
He was stunned but left the pub with an idea of what he needs to do.

272Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 14 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:55 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Canterbury Frank wrote:Last night a bloke asked me what he was doing wrong having no luck pulling, so i told him the truth, he is fat and has an odour problem made worse by the fat i expect.
Did he go home and top himself Frank?

273Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 14 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:59 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Canterbury Frank wrote:Last night a bloke asked me what he was doing wrong having no luck pulling, so i told him the truth, he is fat and has an odour problem made worse by the fat i expect.
Don't volunteer for the Samaritans Frank. Very Happy

274Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 14 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:02 pm

Pevensey Pete

Pevensey Pete
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

I will see if he comes back to the pub tonight Smile anyone been to Canterbury? its full of f--kin students on the piss all the time,i like it though a breath of fresh air after Bolton.

275Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 14 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:03 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
There's a song in there somewhere.

The inimitable Sammy Davis jr.

276Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 14 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:07 pm

Oh, Christ........

I can see what's coming next.......

277Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 14 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:07 pm

Pevensey Pete

Pevensey Pete
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

boltonbonce wrote:
Don't volunteer for the Samaritans Frank. Very Happy
Must admit it would not be something i would excel at.

278Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 14 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:09 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Oh, Christ........

I can see what's coming next.......
Spot on Bread.
Brucie does a much better version.
I'll spare you this time though.
Don't want to alarm Frank. Very Happy

279Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 14 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:09 pm

Pevensey Pete

Pevensey Pete
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Dont let me down Bruce...... ELO

280Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 14 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:14 pm

I'm assuming Lawrence and the other idiot have gone with Freedman but I haven't read or heard anything concrete.

Anybody know exactly who's been potted?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum