Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is next in the hot seat?

+32
wessy
bryan458
xmiles
luckyPeterpiper
Sluffy
aaron_bwfc
Bolton Nuts
JAH
White84
Keegan
Pevensey Pete
BoltonTillIDie
gloswhite
scottjames30
finlaymcdanger
rammywhite
Boggersbelief
Bollotom2014
okocha
wanderlust
MartinBWFC
terenceanne
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
bwfc71
Hipster_Nebula
Barryjw
Numpty 28723
Reebok Trotter
boltonbonce
karlypants
mgsg24
36 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 27]

241Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 13 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:08 am

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Mackay now at 4/1. It's gathering pace, despite the controversy I would like to see him appointed

I'd be happy with that. As long as its not Mowbray

You didn't like that picture I posted, fair enough, but you're happy with some of the views espoused by McKay?

242Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 13 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:29 am

Mackay was caught out, but I imagine that language goes on all the time in private and in the changing rooms of every football club.

As someone said at the time  Mackay was sacked  "if we sack all football managers who lack the social intelligence to avoid using such language then there won’t be many left."

243Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 13 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:43 am

Whether it goes on behind closed doors more often than not, isn't the issue.

Mackay is a proven racist, homophobe misogynist. (The Bernard Manning trifecta, as I like to call it.)

He is basically unemployable in the eyes of the footballing world.

If we take him on, it will prove what an out of touch, arrogant idiot Gartside truly is and the press will be falling over themselves to condemn us for employing him.

I would honestly rather see Megson back in charge than Mackay and that's saying something......

244Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 13 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:56 am

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

245Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 13 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:03 am

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Anyway never trust a man whose name is an anagram of Clammy Kayak.

246Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 13 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:38 am

Numpty 28723 wrote:Anyway never trust a man whose name is an anagram of Clammy Kayak.

Well, that's sealed it for me but it's not up to us, is it?

It's all in the hands of Shagpile Dirt and we all know what his track record's like.......

247Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 13 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:40 am

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Bread's right, I can't see anyone employing MacKay for the foreseeable, even Garty can't be so stupid as to expose himself to this kind of controversy, I'd say Mackay is out of the running....

248Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 13 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:19 am

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
rammywhite wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Mackay now at 4/1. It's gathering pace, despite the controversy I would like to see him appointed

I'd be happy with that. As long as its not Mowbray

You didn't like that picture I posted, fair enough, but you're happy with some of the views espoused by McKay?

No not happy at all with his views. But  the guy deserves a second chance. And he's a damn good football manager. He won't make the same mistake again.

249Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 13 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:35 am

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

So you'd be happy with an alleged racist/homophobe?

He's apologised, acknowledged he was stupid.

If he improves my team which I think he would then I couldn't care less. This club is already full of cunts, one more won't hurt

250Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 13 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:36 am

Can people stop saying Gartside can't be that stupid.

251Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 13 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:40 am

Pevensey Pete

Pevensey Pete
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

I'm not bothered by Makay or his views he can think what he likes or say what he likes.

252Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 13 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:51 am

I'm not having a pop at anybody (before any dummies come out after I post this), but people saying the likes of:

"If he improves my team which I think he would then I couldn't care less"

and

"I'm not bothered by Makay or his views he can think what he likes or say what he likes"

.....goes to show how the game has changed and how modern fans have lost sight of what's important.

So long as you keep winning games, I'll put up with you being a racist, homphobic, misogynist idiot because winning's all that matters.......

Sad.

253Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 13 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:57 am

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Canterbury Frank wrote:I'm not bothered by Makay or his views he can think what he likes or say what he likes.

So if he says you're a bellend, your wife's a slag, and your kids are ugly you'd be ok with it so long as the team does well?

254Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 13 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:00 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
So how is it OK to publish an image of a huge pair of bosoms with an arrow pointing at them then?

255Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 13 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:04 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

affraid affraid

256Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 13 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:05 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

On the one hand I agree with Bread i.e. the man is a proven slimeball. End of.

On the other hand we get a top class manager (in footballing terms - you know what I mean so don't labour the point please pedants) on the cheap - and I am almost ready to justify it on the grounds that "they're all ignorant footballers so they all do it except McKay was unlucky enough to get caught..."

Maybe not. Even I have some moral standards apparently.

257Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 13 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:06 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

are people forgetting something.

he's a "fkn jck wnkr"

258Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 13 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:09 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:are people forgetting something.

he's a "fkn jck wnkr"

You'll have to help me, I can't crack your code.

259Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 13 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:10 pm

Pevensey Pete

Pevensey Pete
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Canterbury Frank wrote:I'm not bothered by Makay or his views he can think what he likes or say what he likes.

So if he says you're a bellend, your wife's a slag, and your kids are ugly you'd be ok with it so long as the team does well?
He can say what he likes dont care if he is our manager or runs the local chippy,he is entitled to his own views.

260Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 13 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:13 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wouldn't mind sunbed,with Mixu his No 2.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum