Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Premier League

+12
Bwfc1958
Banks of the Croal
boltonbonce
Boggersbelief
Copper Dragon
Reebok Trotter
aaron_bwfc
wanderlust
B.D.P
scottjames30
bwfc71
Bolton Nuts
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

41The Premier League - Page 3 Empty Re: The Premier League Sat Nov 22 2014, 20:36

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM BOOM

:party:

42The Premier League - Page 3 Empty Re: The Premier League Sat Nov 22 2014, 22:59

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Sounds like Ings has found his feet.

From a Stoke fan I know who went to the game today ''Burnley battered us in the first 20mins then defended really well for the rest of the game''

43The Premier League - Page 3 Empty Re: The Premier League Sun Nov 23 2014, 01:55

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

::mad:: Victor Moses - diving cnut. Ross Barkley - diving cnut. West Ham player who gets pushed in the chest by Mirallas and almost falls over holding his face - cheating poncey fucker. Can't stand cheating me. Should send them off and fine them. Fucking pricks.

::seething2::

44The Premier League - Page 3 Empty Re: The Premier League Sun Nov 23 2014, 13:35

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

aaron_bwfc wrote:Sounds like Ings has found his feet.

From a Stoke fan I know who went to the game today ''Burnley battered us in the first 20mins then defended really well for the rest of the game''

Yes a fair summary, although it was all Stoke (and I mean all Stoke) for 60/70 minutes. 

Ings had a bit of an injury but he himself has said that he didn't get to grips with the Premier League earlier in the season and was frustrated.

He's taken the pressure off himself and is smiling instead of growling in games.

45The Premier League - Page 3 Empty Re: The Premier League Sun Nov 23 2014, 13:48

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'm not at all surprised that things are looking up for Burnley.

People were talking early on like they were gonna be the next Derby 07/08, even though they'd played a number of top teams and given some a good game.

46The Premier League - Page 3 Empty Re: The Premier League Sun Nov 23 2014, 16:15

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Here's the bombardment of Stoke's 62 crosses into our area........

The Premier League - Page 3 Zx4d1v

Now here's Burnley's efforts  Very Happy ..............

The Premier League - Page 3 2uj2lol

47The Premier League - Page 3 Empty Re: The Premier League Sun Nov 23 2014, 16:21

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great result for Burnley. fucked my coupon up.

48The Premier League - Page 3 Empty Re: The Premier League Sun Nov 23 2014, 16:23

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:Great result for Burnley. fucked my coupon up.

I'll bet that there were a few ballsed up coupons on that result.

49The Premier League - Page 3 Empty Re: The Premier League Sat Nov 29 2014, 21:08

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

50The Premier League - Page 3 Empty Re: The Premier League Sat Nov 29 2014, 21:19

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Numb and Piss Stone come to mind C D Very Happy

51The Premier League - Page 3 Empty Re: The Premier League Sat Nov 29 2014, 21:23

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They're not exactly bright up there, you only have to see Geordie Shore to know that! Very Happy

52The Premier League - Page 3 Empty Re: The Premier League Sat Nov 29 2014, 21:47

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Well he got the colours right for the team Newcastle were playing against, he was just around 200 miles out.

53The Premier League - Page 3 Empty Re: The Premier League Tue Dec 02 2014, 18:55

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hark now hear, the Burnley sing
The Geordies ran away
And we will fight forever more
Because of Boxing day

Off t'Turf now.  :footy:

Wish me luck as you wave me goodbye
Cheerio here I go on my way
Wish me luck as you wave me goodbye
Not a tear, but a cheer, make it gay

54The Premier League - Page 3 Empty Re: The Premier League Tue Dec 02 2014, 19:01

You must be mad, mate.

It's fleein' out theere.

Anyroad, good luck.

55The Premier League - Page 3 Empty Re: The Premier League Sat Dec 13 2014, 23:09

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Burnley up next on Match o't Day.

Check out the penalty save. Cool

56The Premier League - Page 3 Empty Re: The Premier League Sat Dec 13 2014, 23:30

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good save from Heaton and a good result for Burnley. QPR have it all to do on Monday.

57The Premier League - Page 3 Empty Re: The Premier League Sun Dec 14 2014, 12:39

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Copper Dragon wrote:Burnley up next on Match o't Day.

Check out the penalty save. Cool

Not sure what the clearance was all about that led up to the goal.

I think Southampton underestimated your lot yesterday.

58The Premier League - Page 3 Empty Re: The Premier League Sun Dec 14 2014, 19:51

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

aaron_bwfc wrote:
Not sure what the clearance was all about that led up to the goal.

I think Southampton underestimated your lot yesterday.

It's the second time in as many games where defensive mistakes have cost them points.

They're a good side but they tried to walk the ball in the net for most of the match yesterday. It would frustrate the hell out of me having to watch that when you have a perfectly good big forward in the box in Pelle. Get the sodding ball o'er in t' box.

The young lad Hesketh was all over the place and looked a good un until he had to go off injured. He's definitely one to watch for in the future.

59The Premier League - Page 3 Empty Re: The Premier League Sat Dec 20 2014, 17:47

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Not enough in the end for a point...............

The Premier League - Page 3 RareIckyBullmastiff

60The Premier League - Page 3 Empty Re: The Premier League Sat Dec 20 2014, 22:08

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Good goal, I must admit I thought you would get something when it went back to 1-1.

I think you may beat Hull to safety, they really are in free fall.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum