Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Premier League

+12
Bwfc1958
Banks of the Croal
boltonbonce
Boggersbelief
Copper Dragon
Reebok Trotter
aaron_bwfc
wanderlust
B.D.P
scottjames30
bwfc71
Bolton Nuts
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

81The Premier League - Page 5 Empty Re: The Premier League Sat Jan 17 2015, 22:30

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I see Burnley threw a 2 goal lead away to lose against Crystal Palace, it ended up Burnley 2-3 Palace.

You should come and support a proper team like Bolton Copper! :rofl:

82The Premier League - Page 5 Empty Re: The Premier League Sat Jan 17 2015, 23:20

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

It will be either Hull or Burnley for the drop with QPR and Leicester.

83The Premier League - Page 5 Empty Re: The Premier League Sun Jan 18 2015, 01:07

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants wrote:I see Burnley threw a 2 goal lead away to lose against Crystal Palace, it ended up Burnley 2-3 Palace.

An absolutely terrible day.

We trounced them for 25 minutes and then something happened. I believe that it was an Owen Coyle Premier League curse which reared its ugly head.

That's 6 points we should have had against Palace and we are left with just the one.

I don't know why you think that it's funny Karly because I could take you in a fight.  afro

84The Premier League - Page 5 Empty Re: The Premier League Sun Jan 18 2015, 07:24

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:

We trounced them for 25 minutes and then something happened. I believe that it was an Owen Coyle Premier League curse which reared its ugly head.

That's 6 points we should have had against Palace and we are left with just the one.

I don't know why you think that it's funny Karly because I could take you in a fight.  afro
At least you showed up.

I had you down to win 2-1.

Twats!

85The Premier League - Page 5 Empty Re: The Premier League Sun Jan 18 2015, 12:48

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:
karlypants wrote:I see Burnley threw a 2 goal lead away to lose against Crystal Palace, it ended up Burnley 2-3 Palace.

I hope you didn't pay to watch that shite CD! Cool

86The Premier League - Page 5 Empty Re: The Premier League Sun Jan 18 2015, 12:53

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I did but 9 months ago.

87The Premier League - Page 5 Empty Re: The Premier League Mon Jan 19 2015, 10:13

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Burnley capitulation reminded me of us when the confidence had gone.
Watched City v Arsenal and MOTD etc but there's something in the air ATM and I just can't get that excited about the PL. Love to watch some of the teams but it's looking increasingly like a procession for Chelsea and even they don't look up to European standard. City without Toure are just not that strong.
There was a time when English clubs dominated Europe but it's obvious that's long gone and the standard has fallen significantly.
That means there's hope yet for Burnley but some serious midfield steel is needed.

88The Premier League - Page 5 Empty Re: The Premier League Mon Jan 19 2015, 10:23

wanderlust wrote:
That means there's hope yet for Burnley but some serious midfield steel is needed.

They need to fork out about 3.5 million for jay spearing i reckon

89The Premier League - Page 5 Empty Re: The Premier League Mon Jan 19 2015, 11:26

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

Win Win ! Smile

90The Premier League - Page 5 Empty Re: The Premier League Mon Jan 19 2015, 11:27

wanderlust wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

Win Win ! Smile
They can be the new bolton b team like west ham was ;~)

91The Premier League - Page 5 Empty Re: The Premier League Mon Jan 19 2015, 21:04

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Everton v West Brom.  Everton get a penalty, Kevin Mirallas doesn't let the usual penalty taker take it (Baines), he then misses.  Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher slate him saying its the worst thing any footballer could do, going against team orders.  Mirallas is subbed at half time.

Do you agree?  Is he rightly subbed?

92The Premier League - Page 5 Empty Re: The Premier League Mon Jan 19 2015, 21:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Everton v West Brom.  Everton get a penalty, Kevin Mirallas doesn't let the usual penalty taker take it (Baines), he then misses.  Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher slate him saying its the worst thing any footballer could do, going against team orders.  Mirallas is subbed at half time.

Do you agree?  Is he rightly subbed?

Definitely. What a tosspot. Did anyone ever try and stop John McGinlay taking a penalty? Of course not.

93The Premier League - Page 5 Empty Re: The Premier League Mon Jan 19 2015, 23:23

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

McGinlay wouldn't allow it - whereas Baines did

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum