Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Premier League

+12
Bwfc1958
Banks of the Croal
boltonbonce
Boggersbelief
Copper Dragon
Reebok Trotter
aaron_bwfc
wanderlust
B.D.P
scottjames30
bwfc71
Bolton Nuts
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

61The Premier League - Page 4 Empty Re: The Premier League Sat Dec 20 2014, 22:22

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As are Crystal Palace. It's getting really tight at the bottom. West Brom should have won at Loftus Road with a 2-0 cushion but they ended up blowing it.

62The Premier League - Page 4 Empty Re: The Premier League Sun Dec 21 2014, 13:01

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

aaron_bwfc wrote:Good goal, I must admit I thought you would get something when it went back to 1-1.

I think you may beat Hull to safety, they really are in free fall.

We really took the game to them after half time and should really have equalised again. Eriksen and Lamela won them the match, they were superb.

Hull are the worst side that I've seen this season. They must be sick that they didn't sign Austin and Bruce looks a complete with his comments at the time.

63The Premier League - Page 4 Empty Re: The Premier League Sun Dec 21 2014, 13:06

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:As are Crystal Palace. It's getting really tight at the bottom. West Brom should have won at Loftus Road with a 2-0 cushion but they ended up blowing it.

QPR have played many of the clubs in the bottom third of the division at home, so they will need to book up their away form in the second half of the season to stay up.

64The Premier League - Page 4 Empty Re: The Premier League Sun Dec 21 2014, 14:31

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Copper Dragon wrote:
aaron_bwfc wrote:Good goal, I must admit I thought you would get something when it went back to 1-1.

I think you may beat Hull to safety, they really are in free fall.

We really took the game to them after half time and should really have equalised again. Eriksen and Lamela won them the match, they were superb.

Hull are the worst side that I've seen this season. They must be sick that they didn't sign Austin and Bruce looks a complete with his comments at the time.

Bruce fucked up by not signing Long on a permanent basis IMO, one of the best strikers in the air I have ever seen.

65The Premier League - Page 4 Empty Re: The Premier League Mon Dec 29 2014, 22:49

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Alan Irvine sacked by West Brom.

Rolling Eyes

66The Premier League - Page 4 Empty Re: The Premier League Mon Dec 29 2014, 22:53

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

And so the manager merry go round in the prem begins.

67The Premier League - Page 4 Empty Re: The Premier League Mon Dec 29 2014, 22:55

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Aye, it's taken its time though this season.

I haven't a clue what West Brom were thinking employing Irvine in the first place.

68The Premier League - Page 4 Empty Re: The Premier League Mon Dec 29 2014, 22:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Alan Irvine will be our next manager. It's fate.

69The Premier League - Page 4 Empty Re: The Premier League Tue Dec 30 2014, 11:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll tell you what, I'm sick of these Premier League twats moaning about having to play two games in three days. First it was that bellend Gus Poyet and now it's that absolute bellend Wayne Rooney saying it's too much to ask players to play for 3 hours out of 72!

At least Peter Crouch proves not all PL footballers are ponces, he said he'd play every day if he could. Just as it should be.

70The Premier League - Page 4 Empty Re: The Premier League Tue Dec 30 2014, 14:59

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Peregrine at City was having a bit of a moan as well.

It was pointed out that Burnley have started the same XI for the past 5 games.

71The Premier League - Page 4 Empty Re: The Premier League Tue Dec 30 2014, 15:08

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What's happened to Sordell Copper?

72The Premier League - Page 4 Empty Re: The Premier League Tue Dec 30 2014, 15:09

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

He nearly came on against City when Ings went down injured.

Ings ran it off and Sordell sat back down.  Very Happy

73The Premier League - Page 4 Empty Re: The Premier League Tue Dec 30 2014, 17:30

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Send him back to us on loan and your account will be shut down quicker than you can say Sean Dyche.....The Juke on the other hand, would be most welcome at the moment.  Very Happy

74The Premier League - Page 4 Empty Re: The Premier League Tue Dec 30 2014, 17:35

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

If Vokes keeps fit and we get another forward in then I can see the Juke being made available for a loan.

It may just suit the Juke and Bolton, if Lennon even wants him that is.

75The Premier League - Page 4 Empty Re: The Premier League Tue Dec 30 2014, 17:53

Copper Dragon wrote:If Vokes keeps fit and we get another forward in then I can see the Juke being made available for a loan.

It may just suit the Juke and Bolton, if Lennon even wants him that i

Keep him.  Hes tainted goods. We cant afford to be buying specially adapted gloves

76The Premier League - Page 4 Empty Re: The Premier League Tue Dec 30 2014, 17:56

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The Premier League - Page 4 2gybp6v

77The Premier League - Page 4 Empty Re: The Premier League Thu Jan 01 2015, 21:34

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A great game at White Hart Lane this evening. Jose wasn't impressed at full time but he can have no excuses.

78The Premier League - Page 4 Empty Re: The Premier League Thu Jan 01 2015, 22:03

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Plenty of goals today.

Fourth game on Match o't Day is the one to watch.  Smile

79The Premier League - Page 4 Empty Re: The Premier League Thu Jan 01 2015, 22:23

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have BT sport and watched City v Sunderland. When Sunderland pulled it back from 2-0 down I was quite pleased for them but Lampard came on as a sub and did the business. I really can't weigh up why Mourinho didn't try to keep him tbh.

80The Premier League - Page 4 Empty Re: The Premier League Fri Jan 02 2015, 00:46

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

So we lose our captain and heartbeat of the defence after 15 minutes or so. We bring a young Irish lad on who has hardly played in the Championship let alone ever played in the Premier League.

Then our young Irish lad goes down injured, meanwhile our midfield terrier has to go off, all in the first 30 odd minutes and we're 2-1 down.

So we play for 60/70 minutes with an ageing centre midfielder/right back at right back, our right back goes to left back, our left back goes to centre half, our left wide man goes to centre midfield and we still should have won.

If Carlsberg Special Brew did New Years games.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum