Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would You Give Up Your Seat?

+13
Soul Kitchen
Boggersbelief
White84
Keegan
luckyPeterpiper
bwfc71
Numpty 28723
rammywhite
Norpig
Copper Dragon
Hipster_Nebula
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

101Would You Give Up Your Seat? - Page 6 Empty Re: Would You Give Up Your Seat? Fri 12 Dec - 21:45

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:Why would I block him? I want him to understand that his views are completely backwards. As the only person who seems to agree with him why don't you explain the logic behind every Muslim is a problem?
There you go again assuming. Do I take it you are going to refer to me as racist scum and if so point to examples. 
He is quite right when he said he would give his seat up and you took it off topic by sagging him off, and hence my response.
You need to stop feeding him but you can't because he's feeding you!!!

102Would You Give Up Your Seat? - Page 6 Empty Re: Would You Give Up Your Seat? Fri 12 Dec - 22:04

I took it to a topic that was going on within a previous thread, unfortunately for you you're not a mod until you are you don't get to decide what gets posted where. Plenty of others have disagreed with his views yet all you do is focus on me, as I've said before you don't want to read mine then block me.

103Would You Give Up Your Seat? - Page 6 Empty Re: Would You Give Up Your Seat? Fri 12 Dec - 22:06

White84 wrote:Obviously if I talked to an Asian person they wouldn't want to chop my head off.I will talk to Asian people as you come in to contact with them everyday.
I take people at face value,if the guy is a genuine nice guy I have no problem with him what so ever.If he wants to pray that's his choice.
My problem isn't with the individual as Islam and the atrocities being commited across the World at the moment.
A soldier walking home gets his head hacked off.That makes me angry.You go on you tube and there are loads of crazed Moslem Immans shouting how they won't be happy till Sharia law is in the UK and it is in the Quran to kill the kuffar( non believers)I see a Wanderers fan first game prosthetic legs and arm at Watford.
Why wear a Burkha if your trying to integrate.You can't smile at someone if you can't see their face.
Maybe I am wrong and it's the Minority.Well why don't they protest against what IS is doing there are enough Mosques and Moslems in the Uk.
As a country we have bent over backwards for Moslems,I don't hate Asians,Indians are Asians and in a shop I call in to the guy is great and we often chat about the Cricket.i watch the IPL when I get the chance or the highlights of when England play India and we have a friendly banter over the Cricket.

However I don't like Islam it's not a Religon of Peace.The atrocities commited make me angry.But I don't hate Asians as Hindus are Asians but they are not trying to convert the World to Hinduism.

So take it how you must but this thread started with me saying I'd give up my seat on a bus if I rode on one these days to an OAP to which I was insulted,called Racist Scum.
Nobody knows me a few May but if you reply to my post by insulting me your going to get a reaction.

Can we change the subject and talk about the Ipswich match

I get what you've said here and think it's fair enough, most of us have a problem with religion. I apologise for calling you scum, but sometimes I think your posts are clearly racist and I have a big issue with that. You're right though, let's move on for the sake of everyone.

104Would You Give Up Your Seat? - Page 6 Empty Re: Would You Give Up Your Seat? Fri 12 Dec - 22:15

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whites84 makes me laugh tbh. I don't always agree with his comments but I can see where he is coming from. It's perhaps the way he words things that cause the most offence but I think his heart is probably in the right place.
The danger with stereotyping is that reality becomes skewed and perceived grievances become facts. Facts which don't always stand up to robust scrutiny. Let's not forget that Hitler deceived the German people into believing that Jews were evil and were a threat to German stability. We all know the outcome.
Yes, ISIS pose a serious threat to all Christians ( non-believers ) but the vast amount of Muslims living in the UK lead peaceful sedentary lives and are no threat to anyone. It's important that we differentiate between those who promote peace and those who promote hate. They might be Asian but they are certainly not all the same.

105Would You Give Up Your Seat? - Page 6 Empty Re: Would You Give Up Your Seat? Fri 12 Dec - 22:21

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:
White84 wrote:Obviously if I talked to an Asian person they wouldn't want to chop my head off.I will talk to Asian people as you come in to contact with them everyday.
I take people at face value,if the guy is a genuine nice guy I have no problem with him what so ever.If he wants to pray that's his choice.
My problem isn't with the individual as Islam and the atrocities being commited across the World at the moment.
A soldier walking home gets his head hacked off.That makes me angry.You go on you tube and there are loads of crazed Moslem Immans shouting how they won't be happy till Sharia law is in the UK and it is in the Quran to kill the kuffar( non believers)I see a Wanderers fan first game prosthetic legs and arm at Watford.
Why wear a Burkha if your trying to integrate.You can't smile at someone if you can't see their face.
Maybe I am wrong and it's the Minority.Well why don't they protest against what IS is doing there are enough Mosques and Moslems in the Uk.
As a country we have bent over backwards for Moslems,I don't hate Asians,Indians are Asians and in a shop I call in to the guy is great and we often chat about the Cricket.i watch the IPL when I get the chance or the highlights of when England play India and we have a friendly banter over the Cricket.

However I don't like Islam it's not a Religon of Peace.The atrocities commited make me angry.But I don't hate Asians as Hindus are Asians but they are not trying to convert the World to Hinduism.

So take it how you must but this thread started with me saying I'd give up my seat on a bus if I rode on one these days to an OAP to which I was insulted,called Racist Scum.
Nobody knows me a few May but if you reply to my post by insulting me your going to get a reaction.

I get what you've said here and think it's fair enough, most of us have a problem with religion. I apologise for calling you scum, but sometimes I think your posts are clearly racist and I have a big issue with that. You're right though, let's move on for the sake of everyone.
Hurrah!

106Would You Give Up Your Seat? - Page 6 Empty Re: Would You Give Up Your Seat? Fri 12 Dec - 22:26

No more racist shit then?

Good.

I hope it lasts.....

107Would You Give Up Your Seat? - Page 6 Empty Re: Would You Give Up Your Seat? Fri 12 Dec - 22:43

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

No more Religon FFS.

108Would You Give Up Your Seat? - Page 6 Empty Re: Would You Give Up Your Seat? Fri 12 Dec - 22:44

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I'd give you my seat if you were an OAP, Breadman.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

109Would You Give Up Your Seat? - Page 6 Empty Re: Would You Give Up Your Seat? Fri 12 Dec - 22:45

According to Whittam, I am........

110Would You Give Up Your Seat? - Page 6 Empty Re: Would You Give Up Your Seat? Fri 12 Dec - 22:51

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Eidur is back tommorow let's have Ipswich lest we forget 2000 5-3 3 pens 10 bookings 2 sending offs.
Barry Knight now I could gladly of beheaded him that night 5 hour drive home and it cost us Eidur going to Chelski and the rest is history.

At least we sent them back April 2002 Fredi Bobic hat trick and Youri Djorkaeff  4-0 up at half time classic. Pure payback.

111Would You Give Up Your Seat? - Page 6 Empty Re: Would You Give Up Your Seat? Sat 13 Dec - 0:39

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is a really fair post to be honest and I have no problem with this.

I feel that maybe White 84 has a problem maybe with the way he is trying to express himself and the way he comes across to people and struggles to type what he really means.

I'm not making an excuse for him.

I genuinley don't think White84 means to be racist.

I want everyone to draw a line under it and move on! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum