Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would You Give Up Your Seat?

+13
Soul Kitchen
Boggersbelief
White84
Keegan
luckyPeterpiper
bwfc71
Numpty 28723
rammywhite
Norpig
Copper Dragon
Hipster_Nebula
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

21Would You Give Up Your Seat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Give Up Your Seat? Thu Dec 11 2014, 09:35

The fact you deem me calling him scum 'out of order' but nod along quietly with '84s hate speeches says it all about you SK. Racists are scum in my book, its black and white. You don't want to read that then feel free to block me.

22Would You Give Up Your Seat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Give Up Your Seat? Thu Dec 11 2014, 10:22

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I happen to think druggies are scum so ditto!!!
And folk that want to legalise their habit are just delusional knobheads.
Furthermore you haven't got a clue where I stand on black and white as you call it, although in your mind you think you do?

23Would You Give Up Your Seat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Give Up Your Seat? Thu Dec 11 2014, 10:35

Lovely, but why would I take your opinion on anything seriously? You're incapable of having an actual debate about anything. 

Case in point the above, instead of making any serious defence of yours and 84's views you change the subject entirely. If you think anybody who smokes a bit of weed is a knobhead then you're pretty much writing off your entire catalogue of musicians (bar Zappa - I'll give you that!).

24Would You Give Up Your Seat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Give Up Your Seat? Thu Dec 11 2014, 10:52

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Have you heard the Junkie.Safely calling from his keyboard.
I'm a racist I've got mates who are black from Carabean descent.But they don't want to chop my head off cos I don't want to pray 5 times a day.
All Moslems want Sharia law.Wake up.
How many charities do you sponsor,my family sponsor RSPCA and SPANA that's my girls and I do blind children and my wife does NSPCC .
Islam is the 21 st century fascism and IS should be crushed like a bug.But if you want to call me Scum to my face Boxing Day at the Macron just let me know.A weed smoking junkie or are you on the needle next step FACT!

25Would You Give Up Your Seat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Give Up Your Seat? Thu Dec 11 2014, 10:53

Christ, you two are made for each other.

26Would You Give Up Your Seat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Give Up Your Seat? Thu Dec 11 2014, 10:55

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Cannabis gateway Drug next stop Heroin.

27Would You Give Up Your Seat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Give Up Your Seat? Thu Dec 11 2014, 11:02

Laughing

28Would You Give Up Your Seat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Give Up Your Seat? Thu Dec 11 2014, 11:41

And so this is Christmas........

29Would You Give Up Your Seat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Give Up Your Seat? Thu Dec 11 2014, 11:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote: I do blind children

You might want to rephrase that.

30Would You Give Up Your Seat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Give Up Your Seat? Thu Dec 11 2014, 12:01

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Would You Give Up Your Seat? - Page 2 2en2qaa

31Would You Give Up Your Seat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Give Up Your Seat? Thu Dec 11 2014, 12:02

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Personalize funny videos at Bombay TV by Graphéine - Designer graphiste

32Would You Give Up Your Seat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Give Up Your Seat? Thu Dec 11 2014, 12:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:
I'm a racist I've got mates who are black from Carabean descent.But they don't want to chop my head off cos I don't want to pray 5 times a day.
!

You dipshit, you do realise people from the Caribbean generally aren't Muslims?

33Would You Give Up Your Seat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Give Up Your Seat? Thu Dec 11 2014, 12:16

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Next on Radio 4,the shipping forecast. Followed by The Archers,where Brian is surprised to get an invitation to the estate Christmas party.

34Would You Give Up Your Seat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Give Up Your Seat? Thu Dec 11 2014, 13:05

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:Lovely, but why would I take your opinion on anything seriously? You're incapable of having an actual debate about anything. 

Case in point the above, instead of making any serious defence of yours and 84's views you change the subject entirely. If you think anybody who smokes a bit of weed is a knobhead then you're pretty much writing off your entire catalogue of musicians (bar Zappa - I'll give you that!).
Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Now try and wake me up?!

35Would You Give Up Your Seat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Give Up Your Seat? Thu Dec 11 2014, 13:09

It took you that long and all you could do was copy one of Boggers' jokes?

I wonder if it's dawned on you that you're just emphasising my point, you really are the most pointless poster on here.

36Would You Give Up Your Seat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Give Up Your Seat? Thu Dec 11 2014, 13:22

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Personalize funny videos at Bombay TV by Graphéine - Designer graphiste

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

37Would You Give Up Your Seat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Give Up Your Seat? Thu Dec 11 2014, 13:29

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:It took you that long and all you could do was copy one of Boggers' jokes?

I wonder if it's dawned on you that you're just emphasising my point, you really are the most pointless poster on here.

Pretty poor from you to have a dig at me for no reason

38Would You Give Up Your Seat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Give Up Your Seat? Thu Dec 11 2014, 13:33

Definitely wasn't a dig at you Boggers, just pointing out how poor SK is for having to re-use one of your jokes rather than come up with anything worthwhile/amusing/interesting himself.

39Would You Give Up Your Seat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Give Up Your Seat? Thu Dec 11 2014, 13:42

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:It took you that long and all you could do was copy one of Boggers' jokes?

Ses who?
And as for time taken, I'm busy earning your benefits, and hence, your weed money!!!Smile

40Would You Give Up Your Seat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Give Up Your Seat? Thu Dec 11 2014, 14:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:
And as for time taken, I'm busy earning your benefits, and hence, your weed money!!!Smile

You get paid for talking bollocks on a football forum? Can you get me a job, I'm a natural.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum