Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Film and TV review.

+31
Hip Priest
Leeds_Trotter
Dinae Moe Humm
Jamster26
Soul Kitchen
WhiteBic
Sgt. Bash
terenceanne
Bernard Dennis Park
Mr Magoo
Reebok_Rebel
Banks of the Croal
mark leach
Michael Bolton
BoltonTillIDie
Mo
largehat
Dunkels King
doffcocker
Quent
gloswhite
Angry Dad
xmiles
Sluffy
aaron_bwfc
bwfc71
Keegan
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 50]

61Film and TV review. - Page 4 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Feb 24 2012, 22:28

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Benidorm was a bit of a mixed bag tonight. Some funny stuff and some not so. I reckon Sir Nuts Dad would be a great addition to the cast. He could cycle round the pool in the buff and give all the ladies a treat.

62Film and TV review. - Page 4 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Feb 24 2012, 22:46

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anton Chigurh should be the next England manager. The players would be bricking it if they didn't play well.

https://youtu.be/mhXJcfczNIc

63Film and TV review. - Page 4 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Feb 28 2012, 20:33

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Has anyone seen the film, Crash ? I enjoyed it. Hotel Rwanda was another cracker.

64Film and TV review. - Page 4 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Feb 28 2012, 20:36

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

What did you make of the 2nd episode of Homeland RT?

65Film and TV review. - Page 4 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Feb 28 2012, 20:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:What did you make of the 2nd episode of Homeland RT?

Can I give my opinion? Interesting, but a bit dull. I hope there's a bit more action in the future.

66Film and TV review. - Page 4 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Feb 28 2012, 20:46

Reebok Trotter wrote:Has anyone seen the film, Crash ? I enjoyed it. Hotel Rwanda was another cracker.

Yeah I've seen Crash quite a good film, just watched Machine Gun Preacher which was very good. Has any one seen a film called Wonderland (Based on a true story) absolutely brilliant film.

67Film and TV review. - Page 4 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Feb 28 2012, 20:48

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
aaron_bwfc wrote:What did you make of the 2nd episode of Homeland RT?

Can I give my opinion? Interesting, but a bit dull. I hope there's a bit more action in the future.

It's "brooding" it's not a 24 style action packed thing.

It's more of a drama.

68Film and TV review. - Page 4 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Feb 28 2012, 22:23

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The second episode didn't live up to the first. I am going to have to buy the boxset and watch it in one fell swoop. I cannot be arsed wasting a week of my life in anticipation of the next episode.

69Film and TV review. - Page 4 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Feb 28 2012, 22:28

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

It's "brooding" it's not a 24 style action packed thing.

It's more of a drama.

You bloody liar, I only watched it because you said it was, and I quote, "like 24 without Kiefer Sutherland."

You owe me two hours of your life.

70Film and TV review. - Page 4 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Feb 28 2012, 22:33

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I won't give it away but it does have elements of 24, within the plot. And later on there are some great action sequences.

but its a slow burner.

71Film and TV review. - Page 4 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Feb 28 2012, 22:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't know if I trust you now.

I'm telling you, if I watch another 10 episodes and there's no decent action you're a dead man.

72Film and TV review. - Page 4 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Feb 28 2012, 22:50

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

lol

I liked it, thats all I'm saying and it's reminiscent of 24. (it's by the same writers)

If people don't like it, they should stop watching.

73Film and TV review. - Page 4 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Feb 28 2012, 23:05

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I think Homeland is worth persevering with. It's not 24 but there are some stylistic resemblances although the pacing is very different. I'm certainly enjoying it more than Friday Night Lights, which also came highly praised.

74Film and TV review. - Page 4 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Feb 28 2012, 23:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

ok, you've convinced me.

75Film and TV review. - Page 4 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Feb 29 2012, 19:56

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I like it

76Film and TV review. - Page 4 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Feb 29 2012, 19:58

does anyone watch greys anatomy? i have become hooked just lately after getting the boxset for xmas.

77Film and TV review. - Page 4 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Feb 29 2012, 20:30

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Grey's anatomy is another on my list of things to watch. I have only ever heard good reports about it but just have not had the time to try it.

78Film and TV review. - Page 4 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Feb 29 2012, 20:45

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Quite entertaining - good mix of funny and serious.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

79Film and TV review. - Page 4 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Mar 04 2012, 12:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Watched "Hanna" on Sky Anytime last night. Superb. You must watch it.

Excellent soundtrack as well, mostly by The Chemical Brothers.

80Film and TV review. - Page 4 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Mar 05 2012, 15:58

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The current series of The Good Wife is shaping up.

Like a good courtroom drama, but this one has a hefty helping of political intrigue, sexual chemistry, betrayal and generally strong storylines thrown in for good measure. That Calinda can sit on my face anytime, even though she tries to get off with anything with a pulse if it'll get her the info she needs - she's currently playing 2 blokes and a woman like a violin. I'm probably in with a shout then.

Like.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum