Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump v May

+14
gloswhite
Norpig
terenceanne
Bollotom2014
boltonbonce
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
wessy
Bread2.0
rammywhite
Soul Kitchen
wanderlust
Lard Lad
xmiles
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

21Trump v May - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump v May Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:24 pm

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Sluffy wrote:Just to Devils advocate.

What else could Trump do other than to give these orders - after all they were his election pledges and expected from him.

Do we really think Muslims will really end up not being allowed into the USA or that wall will be fully built?

There's too much red tape to stop things happening immediately and all Trump needs to do is dodge and weave until something else pops up for him to become busy with.

All seems to be a storm in a teacup to me.

As people have already said I suspect it's just a gimmick and Trump will tell his supporters that he tried to do something but he was stopped by the liberal elite judges.

And as for keeping electoral promises when do politicians care about that? You are not seriously expecting the NHS to receive an additional £350m a week once we leave the EU are you?

22Trump v May - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump v May Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:42 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

xmiles wrote:
Sluffy wrote:Just to Devils advocate.

What else could Trump do other than to give these orders - after all they were his election pledges and expected from him.

Do we really think Muslims will really end up not being allowed into the USA or that wall will be fully built?

There's too much red tape to stop things happening immediately and all Trump needs to do is dodge and weave until something else pops up for him to become busy with.

All seems to be a storm in a teacup to me.

As people have already said I suspect it's just a gimmick and Trump will tell his supporters that he tried to do something but he was stopped by the liberal elite judges.

And as for keeping electoral promises when do politicians care about that? You are not seriously expecting the NHS to receive an additional £350m a week once we leave the EU are you?

No I'm not but Trump is on a completely different scale to that and where people carry guns about.

I think it was an inevitable course of action he had to take otherwise he would have immediately alienated himself from the half of the country who believed in him and I'm guessing there would be more than one or two gun carrying nutjobs in that lot.

Going off on a bit of a tangent and talking of North American nutjobs, I recommend this film on iplayer.

Be warned it is not easy viewing and I read somewhere that it was voted one of the 5 best films that nobody would want to watch again - and I can understand that too.

Two amazing people in it and of course a wacko gun carrying nut case.

A very, very tragic true story.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00r06j5/storyville-20092010-15-your-fathers-murderer-a-letter-to-zachary#group=p02q33dg

23Trump v May - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump v May Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:44 pm

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I will give it a go Sluffy but first I'm off to watch the final two episodes of the first series of Bosch.

24Trump v May - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump v May Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:45 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:I will give it a go Sluffy but first I'm off to watch the final two episodes of the first series of Bosch.

I like the books. I feel the tv show would ruin it for me.

25Trump v May - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump v May Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:14 pm

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

xmiles wrote:I will give it a go Sluffy but first I'm off to watch the final two episodes of the first series of Bosch.

I have one of their drills. They're crap.  Twisted Evil

26Trump v May - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump v May Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:30 pm

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:

I like the books. I feel the tv show would ruin it for me.

Yes I was a bit apprehensive myself but the first series is really well done. Michael Connelly had a lot of input and because one novel (City of Bones) is spread over 10 episodes it doesn't need to omit any part of the novel. The direction, acting and casting are all good.

Give it a try.

27Trump v May - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump v May Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:36 pm

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Watching Boris The Knob squirming as he tries to convince The House that Trump's ban on Muslims isn't much of a big deal is excruciating.

He's busy trying to score partisan political points about how great he is because he managed to secure a "special clause" for British citizens without actually condemning the ban.

What a twat....

And it all smacks dangerously of appeasement.

28Trump v May - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump v May Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:32 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:Watching Boris The Knob squirming as he tries to convince The House that Trump's ban on Muslims isn't much of a big deal is excruciating.

He's busy trying to score partisan political points about how great he is because he managed to secure a "special clause" for British citizens without actually condemning the ban.

What a twat....

And it all smacks dangerously of appeasement.

I've still got 53 'I Love the Tories' t-shirts left if you want one. It would have been 73 but xmiles bought 20.

29Trump v May - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump v May Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:52 pm

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Personally I would like a ban on all people coming from Bolton ....possibly 180 days at least.

Due to improper use of the English language, howling obscenities in the Nat Lofthouse stand and probably public flatulence.  And of course it would stop my bloody relatives from visiting.

30Trump v May - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump v May Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:53 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I try not to break wind in public places. The dangers of following through increase with age,which is why I always wear my bicycle clips when out shopping.

31Trump v May - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump v May Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:18 am

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Anyone would think trump is the new Hitler

32Trump v May - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump v May Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:21 am

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Who the fuck voted for May, she is a Cnut ,sooner she is gone the better.

33Trump v May - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump v May Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:16 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lard Lad wrote:Who the fuck voted for May, she is a Cnut ,sooner she is gone the better.
Obviously nobody voted for May and the majority of Americans who voted went against Trump, but thanks to two electoral systems we laughingly describe as "democracy" here we are with two desperate losers running the show whilst trying to squeeze the last drops of juice out of the populist nationalist vote bubble. 
No wonder other countries don't want "democracy" imposed on them - it's a scam to make the rich richer and the irony is they'll continue to get away with it as long as the majority of people fail to understand how politics work.
These two will get richer than they could have imagined out of this, especially Trump. They make Tony Blair look saintly by comparison and we know how self-interest stacked up in his agenda.

34Trump v May - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump v May Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:52 pm

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

35Trump v May - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump v May Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:56 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

36Trump v May - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump v May Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:00 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Looks like he's getting ready to meet Putin.
Trump v May - Page 2 _94800166_capture

37Trump v May - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump v May Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:06 pm

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I can't see this going down too well with his "friends" in the GOP, specifically the Tea Party lot...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/23/donald-trumps-love-royal-family-may-see-united-states-join-commonwealth/

38Trump v May - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump v May Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:56 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

39Trump v May - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump v May Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:55 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
He didn't explain that clearly enough. Does he want to enter an alien?

Probably a flashback to when he and Melania slept together.

40Trump v May - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump v May Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:00 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He appears to be losing his mind. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum