Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Words

+14
Cajunboy
karlypants
Fabians Right Peg
BoltonTillIDie
Bwfc1958
gloswhite
Norpig
Numpty 28723
okocha
Bollotom2014
Reebok Trotter
boltonbonce
Sluffy
Angry Dad
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

81Words - Page 5 Empty Re: Words Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:43 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

82Words - Page 5 Empty Re: Words Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:48 pm

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:Talking of words - the irony of this made me smile

Suzi Dent looks like Ozzy Osbourne there. I am surprised that from the photo it appears that she has had a lot of face surgery.

83Words - Page 5 Empty Re: Words Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:03 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sunlight wrote:

Suzi Dent looks like Ozzy Osbourne there. I am surprised that from the photo it appears that she has had a lot of face surgery.
What surprises me is that women in particular like to comment on other women's appearance. My missus does it occasionally - i take that as a sign of insecurity and reassure her. Fact is Dent is in her mid 50s and has had "fillers" which I believe you have to top up forever so there's bound to be some sag if she doesn't go in for a service. And personally I don't mind it.

84Words - Page 5 Empty Re: Words Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:50 am

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:
What surprises me is that women in particular like to comment on other women's appearance. My missus does it occasionally - i take that as a sign of insecurity and reassure her. Fact is Dent is in her mid 50s and has had "fillers" which I believe you have to top up forever so there's bound to be some sag if she doesn't go in for a service. And personally I don't mind it.

I commented because I havent seen her for a long time and I didnt fully recognise her. She looks like Ozzy Osbourne.
When you see someone every day you barely notice any changes over a time. However when you havent seen someone for a long time and you dont recognise them properly because they look totally different, you are going to comment on it.

85Words - Page 5 Empty Re: Words Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:20 am

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sunlight wrote:

i still would though  Twisted Evil

86Words - Page 5 Empty Re: Words Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:56 am

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:
She wouldn’t

87Words - Page 5 Empty Re: Words Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:57 am

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:
Dream on Sunshine

88Words - Page 5 Empty Re: Words Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:59 am

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can you even still find your dick at your age?

I bet you are happy today aren't you? Another one driven away from this site because of you. You are the Colin Robinson of Nuts 

Words - Page 5 Giphy

89Words - Page 5 Empty Re: Words Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:49 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sunlight wrote:

I commented because I havent seen her for a long time and I didnt fully recognise her. She looks like Ozzy Osbourne.
When you see someone every day you barely notice any changes over a time. However when you havent seen someone for a long time and you dont recognise them properly because they look totally different, you are going to comment on it.
To be fair she's never been a "beauty" in the archetypal sense, but she comes across as a nice enough person and that's good enough for me. Anyway I wouldn't make a negative comment about a lady's appearance.

90Words - Page 5 Empty Re: Words Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:27 pm

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:
To be fair she's never been a "beauty" in the archetypal sense, but she comes across as a nice enough person and that's good enough for me. Anyway I wouldn't make a negative comment about a lady's appearance.

I agree, she is a very nice person. Was shocked is all. It is so widespread now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum