Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 3-2 Bristol City

+21
Alf Hooker
Lyric Todkill
Bernard Dennis Park
aaron_bwfc
JonnyRandom
doffcocker
Michael Bolton
Spillthebeans
Keegan
terenceanne
karlypants
gloswhite
Sluffy
Bolton Nuts
Hipster_Nebula
WhiteBic
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
Angry Dad
inf
BoltonTillIDie
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

61Bolton 3-2 Bristol City - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Bristol City Sat Oct 20 2012, 16:54

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Ok, 3 is good

62Bolton 3-2 Bristol City - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Bristol City Sat Oct 20 2012, 16:54

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Happy with the 3 points, greats fighting spirit...wouldnt have done this under Coyle!

Up to 15th...the season has finally started!!

63Bolton 3-2 Bristol City - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Bristol City Sat Oct 20 2012, 16:56

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Also catching up to the league leaders with Leicester drawing and Cardiff losing...Very Happy

64Bolton 3-2 Bristol City - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Bristol City Sat Oct 20 2012, 16:57

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Not just a win, but a good, inspiring win, with some good football by the sounds of it. Well done the boys.

65Bolton 3-2 Bristol City - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Bristol City Sat Oct 20 2012, 16:58

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Did SKD last the whole game ?

66Bolton 3-2 Bristol City - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Bristol City Sat Oct 20 2012, 17:09

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Great victory - I'm cautiously optimistic that we have 'turned the corner' - or at least entered the corner with a view to turning it. Well done, the lads.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

67Bolton 3-2 Bristol City - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Bristol City Sat Oct 20 2012, 17:17

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm optimistic that we'll now go on and win the Championship, optimism or stupidity, you decide...

68Bolton 3-2 Bristol City - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Bristol City Sat Oct 20 2012, 17:40

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

cracking result.

anyone calling for their heads at 2-0 needs to have a look in the mirror.

dickheads.

69Bolton 3-2 Bristol City - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Bristol City Sat Oct 20 2012, 17:43

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

lol!

70Bolton 3-2 Bristol City - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Bristol City Sat Oct 20 2012, 17:45

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Lets not get carried away, it was only Bristol shitty at home. The way some imof you are talking its as if we won away at Chelsea.

71Bolton 3-2 Bristol City - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Bristol City Sat Oct 20 2012, 17:54

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You negative wanker mich.

72Bolton 3-2 Bristol City - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Bristol City Sat Oct 20 2012, 17:55

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Its another win and from 2 down! Its a cracking results! A Great comeback...

73Bolton 3-2 Bristol City - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Bristol City Sat Oct 20 2012, 17:59

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The quality of the goals was good. The overall play was pretty poor, and no different in style to three weeks ago. It goes to show that it's alright talking about improving the defense - actually doing it is another thing altogether, as the back line was all over the place.

74Bolton 3-2 Bristol City - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Bristol City Sat Oct 20 2012, 18:04

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I said at the game today when we were 2 goals down and im glad i was proved right, we did no way deserve to be 2 down. Their first was a crackin over head kick which i think caught everyone by surprise. 2nd was just a penelty. Nothing could be done about them 2.

Most of the game we were sat in their half being patient and waiting for a gap which was shown for the second and third goal. We looked organised and balanced throught. Only thing i think should be swapped it mears.

Plus it was odd to see our manager constantly stood up wearing pants instead of shorts!

Hopefully we will push on from here and if we can play the way we did we will be flying up the table.

Icing on the cake was their rioting fans at the end!! I counted 7 police cars flying past as i walked to me car!

75Bolton 3-2 Bristol City - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Bristol City Sat Oct 20 2012, 18:05

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reading twitter it sounds like a group of city fans were "up for a fight" after so that will explain the police.

delighted to see JP wearing a suit.

76Bolton 3-2 Bristol City - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Bristol City Sat Oct 20 2012, 18:07

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

doffcocker wrote:The quality of the goals was good. The overall play was pretty poor, and no different in style to three weeks ago. It goes to show that it's alright talking about improving the defense - actually doing it is another thing altogether, as the back line was all over the place.

Dont agree wih the defence bit sorry. I thought we looked quite organised compared to recent times. They were very limited in their chances

77Bolton 3-2 Bristol City - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Bristol City Sat Oct 20 2012, 18:12

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Great result and some excellent movement too, off the ball especially, it was the first time in months I have seen runners off the ball e.g. petrovs winner. The way the 2 wingers and Afobe swapped around every 5minutes caused their back 4 a hell of a lot of trouble.

Defence wise their is a lot of work left to be done but going forward we knocked it around very well. Also saw more of Mark Davies too, he didn't seem to go wandering too much either.

2 huge tests coming up in the next 2 games, if we can get 4 or even go unbeaten in them both I would certainly look at giving the job to Phillips full time.

78Bolton 3-2 Bristol City - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Bristol City Sat Oct 20 2012, 18:19

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That handsome devil, Jay Spearing, scores the equalizer.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

79Bolton 3-2 Bristol City - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Bristol City Sat Oct 20 2012, 18:28

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

One win and everthing is ducky again.

Glad of the 3 points but don't get carried away. If OC was still here all most people would be saying is that he keeps his job another week.

Still at least this win might give us a bit of confidence for the Wolves game.

Upwards and Onwards.

80Bolton 3-2 Bristol City - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Bristol City Sat Oct 20 2012, 18:31

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

gloswhite wrote:has SKD done anything in this game, ?

Yes. Well played Kevin Davies. Some great play for the goals in the second half.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum