Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nottingham Forest 1-1 Bolton Wanderers

+25
Reebok_Rebel
doffcocker
Hipster_Nebula
xmiles
MartinBWFC
chipbutty
terenceanne
Bolton Nuts
gloswhite
WhiteBic
Soul Kitchen
Keegan
Copper Dragon
JonnyRandom
Sluffy
Pistachio
NickFazer
Sgt. Bash
Leeds_Trotter
Reebok Trotter
aaron_bwfc
wanderlust
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Mark Davies has often looked a very anonymous figure in our midfield. The difference was, he is the one midfielder who could create something out of nothing or score that one wonder goal to win the game.
He isn't commanding enough though, and we can't afford to have players going missing. I didn't hear his name once on Saturday.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Sparky would probably have been more dangerous if he had switched places with Pratley yesterday and played deeper, allowing Pratley to play behind Davies which he seems to do better than Mavies as he doesn't drops as deep.

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

aaron_bwfc wrote:Sparky would probably have been more dangerous if he had switched places with Pratley yesterday and played deeper, allowing Pratley to play behind Davies which he seems to do better than Mavies as he doesn't drops as deep.

FFS Pratley doesnt know where he is at any given point in any game,if Holden.Mavies CYL Eagles Vela Spearing are fit that tit should not replace any one of the four that clueless Douggie has to pick from

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

To be fair, Pratley has done quite well this season. It's just an end product that he is lacking at the moment but he is getting into the right positions atleast, he gets stuck in, and he works hard. I don't think it will be long before the goals start to flow for him.

I'd have him over Vela and Mark Davies to be honest.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum