Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Derby 1-1 Bolton

+23
Lofty_Love
Keegan
rammywhite
Norpig
JonnyRandom
Tigermin
Mr Magoo
Triumph
Reebok_Rebel
wanderlust
Sgt. Bash
BoltonTillIDie
Hipster_Nebula
terenceanne
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
Jamster26
NickFazer
aaron_bwfc
scottjames30
Bernard Dennis Park
gloswhite
Sluffy
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

81Derby 1-1 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Derby 1-1 Bolton Tue Feb 19 2013, 22:40

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not a bad result considering derby have lost just twice at home.

If we can get 6 points out of the next two games then the table will look muh better. Atleast we aren't wolves.

82Derby 1-1 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Derby 1-1 Bolton Tue Feb 19 2013, 22:51

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Boggersbelief wrote:Not a bad result considering derby have lost just twice at home.

If we can get 6 points out of the next two games then the table will look muh better. Atleast we aren't wolves.

My thoughts exactly! Win our two upcoming home games and we're officially on a good run of form.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(PS: I would laugh my balls off if Wolves get relegated again.)

83Derby 1-1 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Derby 1-1 Bolton Tue Feb 19 2013, 23:04

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

84Derby 1-1 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Derby 1-1 Bolton Tue Feb 19 2013, 23:28

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok_Rebel wrote:Fucking shit...

Bogdan vs derby, just like the last match.

The scoreline flatters us again. We got fucking batterd, our goal under seige for most of the match again.

Where did you get this from? did you go?

All the reports suggest it was an even game.

85Derby 1-1 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Derby 1-1 Bolton Tue Feb 19 2013, 23:28

The scoreline flatters us again. We got fucking batterd, our goal under seige for most of the match again.

What a load of bollocks it was a very even game, to say we got battered is laughable.

First half was dire but we nicked a goal, second half I thought we looked more confident and the better side for the first 20 minutes. Began pushing them higher up the pitch as C Davies and N'gog put the running in, but after that we gave them a few half chances because we kept giving the ball away and eventually we paid for it, great delivery and Ricketts was caught flat footed.

K Davies won everything in the air when he came on, Eagles was more effective second half when Dougie seemed to have told him to drift around and come in off the wing more, but he tired badly thought we could have done with De Ridders pace and directness throughout to be honest. Thought Lee was our most creative player, looking more like the Chungy of old but needs to be played in behind more, too often our wingers receive it back to goal.

Both Ricketts and Mear's distribution was appalling. Pratley and Spearing had okay games, but neither breaks from midfield enough, Spearing did once or twice and when he did we looked far better as with C Davies, Lee, Eagles and N'gog all making runs it gave them something to think about.

Should of held on for the win really as Derby are shit but not a terrible result by any means and we certainly weren't battered!

86Derby 1-1 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Derby 1-1 Bolton Wed Feb 20 2013, 08:35

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

A draw was probably a fair result. Neither team deserved to win. If we'd actually pushed on when we got our noses in front then we might have won but as usual, we sat back, invited pressure and if one team was going to score in the second half, it wasn't us.

N'gog did very little all game. I think Freedman should have taken him off for another midfielder, as we were being pushed back and the ball just kept coming back at us but Freedman decided to chance both strikers around instead.

As some of said, we didn't lose, and it's another point away from home.We need to get wins on the board at this strage if we are to try and resurrrect our play-off aspirations, and it doesn't get any harder than Hull at the weekend.

Ps. The chatroom was allot of fun!

87Derby 1-1 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Derby 1-1 Bolton Wed Feb 20 2013, 09:16

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc1874 wrote:

What a load of bollocks it was a very even game, to say we got battered is laughable.

I couldn't go, midweek games unless they are local are difficult, thus I cannot comment on the game and my opinion counts for nothing.

That said, I listened on the radio and had soccer Saturday on in the background.

All I remember hearing is how Bogdan was having a blinder AGAIN!

Derby also had 22 fucking shots!

So yes, we camped out in our own box AGAIN and got battered.

If it wasn't for Bogdan playing a blinder, we would have lost the last 2 by a huge margin!

88Derby 1-1 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Derby 1-1 Bolton Wed Feb 20 2013, 09:28

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Bogdan made a really good save at the death to deny Theo Robinson.

89Derby 1-1 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Derby 1-1 Bolton Wed Feb 20 2013, 10:11

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

I couldn't go, midweek games unless they are local are difficult, thus I cannot comment on the game and my opinion counts for nothing.

That said, I listened on the radio and had soccer Saturday on in the background.

If it wasn't for Bogdan playing a blinder, we would have lost the last 2 by a huge margin!

Inventing things just so you can go on one if your rants, ridiculous.

We didnt get battered at all it was a poor but even game I don't care what the stats say anybody who was there from either side would say the same.

90Derby 1-1 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Derby 1-1 Bolton Wed Feb 20 2013, 10:22

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

First half was dire but we nicked a goal, second half I thought we looked more confident and the better side for the first 20 minutes. Began pushing them higher up the pitch as C Davies and N'gog put the running in, but after that we gave them a few half chances because we kept giving the ball away and eventually we paid for it, great delivery and Ricketts was caught flat footed.

K Davies won everything in the air when he came on, Eagles was more effective second half when Dougie seemed to have told him to drift around and come in off the wing more, but he tired badly thought we could have done with De Ridders pace and directness throughout to be honest. Thought Lee was our most creative player, looking more like the Chungy of old but needs to be played in behind more, too often our wingers receive it back to goal.

Both Ricketts and Mear's distribution was appalling. Pratley and Spearing had okay games, but neither breaks from midfield enough, Spearing did once or twice and when he did we looked far better as with C Davies, Lee, Eagles and N'gog all making runs it gave them something to think about.

Should of held on for the win really as Derby are shit but not a terrible result by any means and we certainly weren't battered!

Thanks for an honest assessment.

:good:

91Derby 1-1 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Derby 1-1 Bolton Wed Feb 20 2013, 10:48

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc1874 wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

We didnt get battered at all it was a poor but even game I don't care what the stats say anybody who was there from either side would say the same.

Deluded...

92Derby 1-1 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Derby 1-1 Bolton Wed Feb 20 2013, 10:57

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

We should've won last night imo. It wasn't a great performance but it wasn't bad and we looked more threatening than them most of the game. Craig Davies looks like he could do a good job for us and I'd like to see him and Sordell start at the weekend. Kevin Davies did do pretty well when he came on btw. Won everything and was linking up nicely with Eagles. It's a shame we didn't get a second to finish the game when we were on top because you know we're always likely to conceed.

And one more thing...Jay Spearing should not be taking our set pieces.

93Derby 1-1 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Derby 1-1 Bolton Wed Feb 20 2013, 11:32

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

Deluded...

What's delusional about it?

Is it the fact I don't have a hissy fit if we don't win 3-0 every week?

You've invented that we got battered to suit your boring new act, which is essentially to copy everything whittam does- she must be flattered.

94Derby 1-1 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Derby 1-1 Bolton Wed Feb 20 2013, 11:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

You've invented that we got battered to suit your boring new act, which is essentially to copy everything whittam does- she must be flattered.

There's no act here. I'm unhappy with the manager and the players.

I spent last night watching old Roadrunner videos from the 1990's. It made me realise just what a shambles we have become.

95Derby 1-1 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Derby 1-1 Bolton Wed Feb 20 2013, 12:05

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

There's no act here. I'm unhappy with the manager and the players.

I spent last night watching old Roadrunner videos from the 1990's. It made me realise just what a shambles we have become.

I was talking about Rebel's act but I can understand the confusion, you are forgiven.

96Derby 1-1 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Derby 1-1 Bolton Wed Feb 20 2013, 12:27

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

what act is this?

Having an opinion that differs from yours and matches Natasha's?

Fuck me Sherlock, you have me sussed. I mean, I simply must be Natasha if I have an opinion that matches hers from time to time.

Thanks to whoever it was who opened the can of worms jokingly suggesting that Me and Nat where the same person... It wasn't meant to be taken seriously you know.

Mods Dont help by playing along with it either, they could easily prove im not but choose not to.

97Derby 1-1 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Derby 1-1 Bolton Wed Feb 20 2013, 12:28

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Mods Dont help by playing along with it either, they could easily prove im not but choose not to.

Too right. Sluffy should apologise.

98Derby 1-1 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Derby 1-1 Bolton Wed Feb 20 2013, 12:31

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Too right. Sluffy should apologise.

Im seething ive been waiting so long for the mods to step in...

99Derby 1-1 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Derby 1-1 Bolton Wed Feb 20 2013, 12:52

Reebok_Rebel wrote:what act is this?

Having an opinion that differs from yours and matches Natasha's?

Fuck me Sherlock, you have me sussed. I mean, I simply must be Natasha if I have an opinion that matches hers from time to time.

Thanks to whoever it was who opened the can of worms jokingly suggesting that Me and Nat where the same person... It wasn't meant to be taken seriously you know.

I started it, so thanks (it was meant to be taken seriously by the way)

And by act I mean taking a negative view of everything that happens at the club and in this case inventing that we got battered, purely because it suits your negativity.

You're welcome to your opinion of course, that's what a forums all about but Im allowed to point out that I think you're going over the top with your rants, and that you and Natasha are very similar in your posts.

100Derby 1-1 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Derby 1-1 Bolton Wed Feb 20 2013, 13:05

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just to get back on topic for a minute what disappointed me last night was the amount of possesion we had. When we played with SKD as lone striker we had the majority of possession but didn't look like a threat up front. When we sacrifice just one midfielder to accommodate an extra striker our possession % age plummets. Sure that could be expected to some extent and maybe the lads just had an off night with their passing, but it did feel as though we didn't see the ball for much of the game. DF has to find a way of playing and keeping possession further up the field. Maybe Medo and Holden can provide the answer?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum