Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season!

+22
scottjames30
JonnyRandom
wanderlust
Norpig
Soul Kitchen
Michael Bolton
Triumph
aaron_bwfc
Copper Dragon
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
Banks of the Croal
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
WhiteBic
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
gloswhite
Mr Magoo
Boggersbelief
Reebok Trotter
Sgt. Bash
26 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who is it?

Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Vote_lcap4%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Vote_rcap 4% [ 4 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Vote_lcap17%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Vote_rcap 17% [ 16 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Vote_lcap12%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Vote_rcap 12% [ 11 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Vote_lcap1%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Vote_lcap1%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Vote_lcap6%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Vote_rcap 6% [ 6 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Vote_lcap2%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Vote_rcap 2% [ 2 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Vote_lcap2%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Vote_rcap 2% [ 2 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Vote_lcap3%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Vote_rcap 3% [ 3 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Vote_lcap4%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Vote_rcap 4% [ 4 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Vote_lcap6%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Vote_rcap 6% [ 6 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Vote_lcap3%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Vote_rcap 3% [ 3 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Vote_lcap5%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Vote_rcap 5% [ 5 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Vote_lcap8%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Vote_rcap 8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 93

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Empty Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Wed May 08 2013, 21:38

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Before everyone jets off on their jollys, lets see who has been this forums poster of the 2012-13 season!

No prize for the winner except bragging rights. You may only vote for one poster, and only a saddo would vote for themselves! Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! 1415013262

Limited poll options available! Only top posters from the forum stats chosen, top topic starters, number of posts etc... https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/statistics

Vote "OTHER" and name person in the comments if your selection is not listed. The Mods can feel free to add anyone they think should be on the list and everyone can change their vote whenever. Poll runs for 10 days.

And remember, it's just a bit of fun, no meltdowns! Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! 3630314092

2Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Wed May 08 2013, 21:45

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It might be as well to include Martin, Soul Kitchen, BWFC1874, WhiteBic, Leeds Trotter, Leeds Wanderer, CulcethWhite, JonnyRandom and BanksoftheCroal in the poll. After all, they are regular posters.

3Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Wed May 08 2013, 21:47

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My vote went to wanderlust as he talks sense.

4Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Wed May 08 2013, 21:47

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! 1670099594 Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! 3086669542

5Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Wed May 08 2013, 21:49

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok Trotter wrote:It might be as well to include Martin, Soul Kitchen, BWFC1874, WhiteBic, Leeds Trotter, Leeds Wanderer, CulcethWhite, JonnyRandom and BanksoftheCroal in the poll. After all, they are regular posters.

I voted for you because you're clever! I don't know if I can add poll options now, If not...

Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! 97991421

6Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Wed May 08 2013, 21:50

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Maggo, good to see you back. You dried out now ?

7Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Wed May 08 2013, 21:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a fuck up. A poll with half the posters missing.

It's about time Sgt Bash was removed from this site.

8Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Wed May 08 2013, 21:51

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Nat for that comment you get my vote.

9Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Wed May 08 2013, 21:53

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:It's about time Sgt Bash was removed from this site.

Laughing

Mr Magoo wrote:Nat for that comment you get my vote.

Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! 2867624393

10Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Wed May 08 2013, 21:57

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

gloswhite wrote:Maggo, good to see you back. You dried out now ?

Cheers Glos, been working outside for a few days, no time to come on here.

11Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Wed May 08 2013, 22:01

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How did I miss Magoo and his edible contributions being omitted?

12Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Wed May 08 2013, 22:02

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's very difficult when you only have one selection. Different posters bring different things to the table tbh.

13Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Wed May 08 2013, 22:04

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I was going to post a poll with as many names as possible, however there is a limit to 30 options and I was over 40 just from the first page! That's why I went down the forum stats route. If the mods/admins can add more than 30 and fit everyone on the list, then great.

EDIT: Also, if they can make it say, 3 poll options (which was not possible when making the poll as a regular account), that's also great.

Last edited by Sgt. Bash on Wed May 08 2013, 22:06; edited 1 time in total

14Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Wed May 08 2013, 22:04

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I'm a saddo... Sad

at least I have a vote. Very Happy

(Just kidding!)

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

15Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Wed May 08 2013, 22:05

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I am going for Floridian Orange Laughing

16Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Wed May 08 2013, 22:07

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's a bloody nightmare. I have just remembered ChipButty, SpilltheBeans, Triumph, Inf, Vain, our Terry over in the USA, and Darequam in Ibadan. It might have been easier scrapping the poll and just asking those who are interested to make their nomination. That way, everyone would know who voted for who and why.

17Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Wed May 08 2013, 22:09

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok Trotter wrote:It's a bloody nightmare. I have just remembered ChipButty, SpilltheBeans, Triumph, Inf, Vain, our Terry over in the USA, and Darequam in Ibadan. It might have been easier scrapping the poll and just asking those who are interested to make their nomination. That way, everyone would know who voted for who and why.

We'll have to do that next season! I did add the "OTHER" option, so technically, everyone is eligible to win!

18Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Wed May 08 2013, 22:10

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shocked I have just noticed that somebody has voted for other! HTF do we know who other is? Laughing

19Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Wed May 08 2013, 22:11

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok Trotter wrote: Shocked I have just noticed that somebody has voted for other! HTF do we know who other is? Laughing

WhiteBic wrote:I am going for Floridian Orange Laughing

Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! 3630314092

20Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Wed May 08 2013, 22:12

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

RammyWhite and Norpig always talk sense as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum