Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season!

+22
scottjames30
JonnyRandom
wanderlust
Norpig
Soul Kitchen
Michael Bolton
Triumph
aaron_bwfc
Copper Dragon
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
Banks of the Croal
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
WhiteBic
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
gloswhite
Mr Magoo
Boggersbelief
Reebok Trotter
Sgt. Bash
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who is it?

Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 5 Vote_lcap4%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 5 Vote_rcap 4% [ 4 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 5 Vote_lcap17%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 5 Vote_rcap 17% [ 16 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 5 Vote_lcap12%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 5 Vote_rcap 12% [ 11 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 5 Vote_lcap1%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 5 Vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 5 Vote_lcap1%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 5 Vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 5 Vote_lcap6%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 5 Vote_rcap 6% [ 6 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 5 Vote_lcap2%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 5 Vote_rcap 2% [ 2 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 5 Vote_lcap2%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 5 Vote_rcap 2% [ 2 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 5 Vote_lcap3%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 5 Vote_rcap 3% [ 3 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 5 Vote_lcap4%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 5 Vote_rcap 4% [ 4 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 5 Vote_lcap6%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 5 Vote_rcap 6% [ 6 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 5 Vote_lcap3%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 5 Vote_rcap 3% [ 3 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 5 Vote_lcap5%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 5 Vote_rcap 5% [ 5 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 5 Vote_lcap8%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 5 Vote_rcap 8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 93

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

81Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Fri May 17 2013, 17:33

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat cheated, congratulations RT .Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 5 2486224328Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 5 711151169

82Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Fri May 17 2013, 17:33

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I got an extra vote Very Happy
Joint 6th Very Happy

83Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Fri May 17 2013, 17:47

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

RT is the top dog!!!!!

Well done.

Speech .....................................................................................................................................................................

84Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Fri May 17 2013, 17:49

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Nat is the winner, she won it fair and square. And her prize is a night in bed with me. Had RT won he would have received a packet of refreshers.

85Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Fri May 17 2013, 17:50

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Second place can sleep with M Bolton.Very Happy

86Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Fri May 17 2013, 17:53

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Scott, just out of interest, who is that pic in your avatar? Was it the guy from The Bill?

87Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Fri May 17 2013, 17:56

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:Scott, just out of interest, who is that pic in your avatar? Was it the guy from The Bill?

No, not the bill Mike.

Its an SAS legend.

88Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Fri May 17 2013, 17:57

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

scottjames30 wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:Scott, just out of interest, who is that pic in your avatar? Was it the guy from The Bill?

No, not the bill Mike.

Its an SAS legend.

Don't recognise him. He is not a patch on Charlie Hungerford.

89Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Fri May 17 2013, 19:41

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Michael Bolton wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

No, not the bill Mike.

Its an SAS legend.

Don't recognise him. He is not a patch on Charlie Hungerford.
I knew an SAS bloke lives in seaford sussex had a car sales showroom, he was telling me about this guy offered him outside over some faulty car total wanker big brickie type kept insisting he would give SAS a hiding, i said were you not tempted to give the fucker a shock, he said no i just want a quiet life, how close some people come to disaster. Smile

90Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Fri May 17 2013, 20:02

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone know what SAS legend ,my avi is?

Probably the hardest person on the planet.

He was RSM of the SAS, in the gulf war, fighting on the front, he couldn't wait to get to grips with the enemy .

Top bloke.

91Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Fri May 17 2013, 20:06

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Peter Ratcliffe.

92Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Fri May 17 2013, 20:07

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Scott, its not you is it? You seem to speak very fondly of this person.

93Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Fri May 17 2013, 20:09

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Peter Ratcliffe.

Correct BDP, I knew you'd get it first.

94Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Fri May 17 2013, 20:10

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:Scott, its not you is it? You seem to speak very fondly of this person.

No, its my hero tbh, he is the ultimate male.

95Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Fri May 17 2013, 20:11

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

scottjames30 wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:Scott, its not you is it? You seem to speak very fondly of this person.

Scott, I am an Alpha male, I don't mind admitting it. I don't think the same could be said of this Peter chap.

96Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Fri May 17 2013, 20:14

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

Scott, I am an Alpha male, I don't mind admitting it. I don't think the same could be said of this Peter chap.

This guy, has and would kill anybody very easy, what he has done would put any Alpha male to shame.

97Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Fri May 17 2013, 20:15

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

scottjames30 wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

This guy, has and would kill anybody very easy, what he has done would put any Alpha male to shame.

He would get murdered if he was to take on someone like Jon Jones form the UFC.

98Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Fri May 17 2013, 20:17

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

He would get murdered if he was to take on someone like Jon Jones form the UFC.

He would snap his head off, have you ever seen the SAS fight in a ring, google it.

99Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Fri May 17 2013, 20:19

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

My uncle was in the SAS and to be honest with you I always thought of his as a soft lad.

100Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Fri May 17 2013, 20:20

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Jon Jones would probably do him in a fight.

Drop them both in the middle of a war zone though and Peter Ratcliffe would piss it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum