Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season!

+22
scottjames30
JonnyRandom
wanderlust
Norpig
Soul Kitchen
Michael Bolton
Triumph
aaron_bwfc
Copper Dragon
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
Banks of the Croal
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
WhiteBic
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
gloswhite
Mr Magoo
Boggersbelief
Reebok Trotter
Sgt. Bash
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who is it?

Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 4 Vote_lcap4%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 4% [ 4 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 4 Vote_lcap17%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 17% [ 16 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 4 Vote_lcap12%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 12% [ 11 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 4 Vote_lcap1%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 4 Vote_lcap1%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 4 Vote_lcap6%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 6% [ 6 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 4 Vote_lcap2%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 2% [ 2 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 4 Vote_lcap2%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 2% [ 2 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 4 Vote_lcap3%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 3% [ 3 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 4 Vote_lcap4%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 4% [ 4 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 4 Vote_lcap6%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 6% [ 6 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 4 Vote_lcap3%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 3% [ 3 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 4 Vote_lcap5%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 5% [ 5 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 4 Vote_lcap8%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 93

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

61Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Thu May 09, 2013 8:07 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If Inf hadn't botched up a rewiring job by electrocuting himself then he would have had one vote from me for his persistence.

62Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Thu May 09, 2013 8:10 pm

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

The three people who voted for me, thanks - let me know where I should send the fiver to.
I know Nat voted for me. Thanks Nat.

63Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Thu May 09, 2013 8:23 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think you got sympathy votes Michael.

64Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Thu May 09, 2013 8:27 pm

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:I think you got sympathy votes Michael.

That's ok, I will take any sort of vote as long as I get one and don't look a prat.

65Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Thu May 09, 2013 8:29 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:and don't look a prat.

That ship sailed a long time ago.

66Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Thu May 09, 2013 11:40 pm

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I voted for Biggie, as he is sad, and need 's to sit down for a piss.
I also voted for RT, as he is one ugly mother fcuker, and needs some love, (Nat maybe ?)
I also voted for Sluffy, I think he is wonderful.
All the rest can piss off, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOsers.
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 4 3406120456

67Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Thu May 16, 2013 9:33 pm

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I think its fair to say we have a winner - Nat. Very Happy
Well done Nat. What's her prize?

68Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Thu May 16, 2013 9:35 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've not voted yet.

69Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Thu May 16, 2013 9:37 pm

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I see you didn't vote for me. Thanks for nothing.

70Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Thu May 16, 2013 9:38 pm

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

scottjames30 wrote:I've not voted yet.

Scott vote for RT, you owe me.

71Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Thu May 16, 2013 9:39 pm

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

How the bloody hell has Reebok Trotter got 8 more votes than me? Something fishy is going on here.

72Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Thu May 16, 2013 9:40 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You can pick the prize MB.

Last edited by scottjames30 on Thu May 16, 2013 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

73Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Thu May 16, 2013 9:40 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I did.

74Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Thu May 16, 2013 9:43 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:How the bloody hell has Reebok Trotter got 8 more votes than me? Something fishy is going on here.

Nine actually! But don't take it too seriously. If you need any kippers just drop me a PM.

75Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Thu May 16, 2013 9:43 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bugger me it's a tie breaker!

76Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Thu May 16, 2013 9:44 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's a draw at the moment whooooooooooooooooo.

77Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Thu May 16, 2013 9:45 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Next vote wins.

78Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Fri May 17, 2013 5:29 pm

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

It looks like Nat has won it. I am calling Nat the winner for the 2012/13 season.

Her prize is a night with me. Very Happy

79Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Fri May 17, 2013 5:31 pm

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha has been disqualified for cheating.

Looks like you're spending a night with RT instead.

80Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Fri May 17, 2013 5:32 pm

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Natasha has been disqualified for cheating.

Looks like you're spending a night with RT instead.

Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum