Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season!

+22
scottjames30
JonnyRandom
wanderlust
Norpig
Soul Kitchen
Michael Bolton
Triumph
aaron_bwfc
Copper Dragon
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
Banks of the Croal
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
WhiteBic
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
gloswhite
Mr Magoo
Boggersbelief
Reebok Trotter
Sgt. Bash
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who is it?

Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% [ 4 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 17% [ 16 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 12% [ 11 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% [ 6 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% [ 2 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% [ 2 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% [ 3 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% [ 4 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% [ 6 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% [ 3 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% [ 5 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 93

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

21Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Wed May 08 2013, 22:14

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:How did I miss Magoo and his edible contributions being omitted?

Traitor Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 2 3086669542

22Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Wed May 08 2013, 22:14

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I voted Nat, talks a lot of shite but does make me laugh - Also the Behind Enemy Lines feature is great.

23Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Wed May 08 2013, 22:15

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What about the dirty bastard, Quent and the old nudist cnut on the bicycle?

24Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Wed May 08 2013, 22:16

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've gone from two votes to one in less than five minutes. ( Magoo you cnut! ) Wink

25Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Wed May 08 2013, 22:21

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:I've gone from two votes to one in less than five minutes. ( Magoo you cnut! ) Wink

Nothing to do with me, you fish sucking weasel.

26Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Wed May 08 2013, 22:24

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Sgt. Bash wrote:
EDIT: Also, if they can make it say, 3 poll options (which was not possible when making the poll as a regular account), that's also great.

Ok, I've changed it so that people can vote for up to 3 people if they want to.

I've set it up - I think - so that those who have already voted can take their vote back - then vote again for up to 3 people if they want.

I've voted for Reebok Trotter, Natasha and Copper Dragon - the first two are obvious and a vote for Copper is because I feel he needs a bit of love being the only Burnley fan on a Bolton forum!

27Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Wed May 08 2013, 22:27

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They used to have these polls on BA and posters always got pissed off. Best thing to do is just treat it as a bit of fun.

P.S. Fcuk you Magoo. :tongue2:

28Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Wed May 08 2013, 22:29

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I think Sgt Bash should be stripped of his stripes and demoted to Private Bash Very Happy

29Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Wed May 08 2013, 22:29

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

That doesn't come across as fun, fuck face. Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 2 1415013262 Ha Ha your back down to 2 now. Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 2 3406120456

30Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Wed May 08 2013, 22:33

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Whatever happened to Inf?

Anyway my 4 (yes FOUR) votes have been cast!

31Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Wed May 08 2013, 22:36

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chipbutty for me, I've not read such, erm, interesting views on the whites for years.

32Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Wed May 08 2013, 22:37

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok Trotter wrote:They used to have these polls on BA and posters always got pissed off. Best thing to do is just treat it as a bit of fun.

I didn't steal anything from BA this time! (It was that Blackpool forum I nicked it off Razz)

33Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Wed May 08 2013, 23:07

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

'the first two are obvious and a vote for Copper is because I feel he needs a bit of love being the only Burnley fan on a Bolton forum!'

You patronising swine Sluffy. :sick:

Wink

It'll be a travesty if Reebok Trotter doesn't win it. Suspect

34Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Wed May 08 2013, 23:16

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I've gone for Nat for her BEL threads and her all round contribution to the site, RT - the funniest poster I have ever come across on any football forum and also talks sense too...oh and our resident Burnley fan Copper.

p.s. thanks for the 2 votes, whoever you maybe.

35Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Wed May 08 2013, 23:19

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

You not sussed out the quote button yet Copper?

Seriously it is dead easy to use - highlight and delete anything you don't want in your quote - remembering always to leave the complete 'square' bracket bits - and comment after the last square bracket that looks like this [/quote]

Once you start using the quote function it will soon become second nature - preview things for a short while before you post until you have things off pat.

And... you are a damn fine poster, although many may not have seen your posts over on Mad. What's a little bit of flattery from me if it leads to you posting more on here - for the enjoyment and amusement of us all!

36Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Thu May 09 2013, 06:29

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Reebok Trotter wrote:It might be as well to include Martin, Soul Kitchen, BWFC1874, WhiteBic, Leeds Trotter, Leeds Wanderer, CulcethWhite, JonnyRandom and BanksoftheCroal in the poll. After all, they are regular posters.
What about me Crying or Very sad

37Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Thu May 09 2013, 06:32

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Has to be Natasha, a little tounge in cheek sometimes but always entertaining. We love you Natasha.

38Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Thu May 09 2013, 06:56

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

If soul kitchen was an option I would have him as one of my three. He has torn Nat several new arse holes. Very impressed!

39Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Thu May 09 2013, 07:36

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

If I'm not on the list I can't be a saddo and vote for myself! Or is it cos I'm a saddo I'm not on?! I'll vote for N cos of the list fuck up comment!!

40Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Thu May 09 2013, 08:53

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:RammyWhite and Norpig always talk sense as well.

Why thank you RT! Much appreciated. I voted for Nat, Wanderlust and yourself (but not in a Eurovision eastern bloc way just because you talk sense as well)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum