Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season!

+22
scottjames30
JonnyRandom
wanderlust
Norpig
Soul Kitchen
Michael Bolton
Triumph
aaron_bwfc
Copper Dragon
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
Banks of the Croal
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
WhiteBic
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
gloswhite
Mr Magoo
Boggersbelief
Reebok Trotter
Sgt. Bash
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who is it?

Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 4% [ 4 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 3 Vote_lcap17%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 17% [ 16 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 3 Vote_lcap12%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 12% [ 11 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 3 Vote_lcap1%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 3 Vote_lcap1%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 6% [ 6 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 3 Vote_lcap2%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 2% [ 2 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 3 Vote_lcap2%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 2% [ 2 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 3% [ 3 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 4% [ 4 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 6% [ 6 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 3% [ 3 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 3 Vote_lcap5%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 5% [ 5 ]
Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 3 Vote_lcap8%Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 93

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

41Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Thu May 09 2013, 09:42

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Michael Bolton wrote:If soul kitchen was an option I would have him as one of my three. He has torn Nat several new arse holes. Very impressed!
Cheers

42Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Thu May 09 2013, 10:25

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hadn't realised how many votes were available. Would like to have seen the BH character there as it's been a little ray of sunshine in an otherwise fairly serious discussion.

43Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Thu May 09 2013, 10:29

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Other - me

44Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Thu May 09 2013, 11:47

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nobody's stood out if i'm being honest.

45Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Thu May 09 2013, 13:06

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I voted for RT myself. However If it was on the list I would no doubt be running away with this comp!

46Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Thu May 09 2013, 16:24

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

My votes went to Natasha, RT and Hipster. Natasha and I have had a joust or two in the past but she never fails to entertain. RT is both entertaining and erudite. Hipster is one of the funniest posters here and still manages to talk a bit of sense as well.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

47Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Thu May 09 2013, 16:49

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

scottjames30 wrote:Nobody's stood out if i'm being honest.

Wanker Very Happy

48Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Thu May 09 2013, 17:08

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Im disgusted.

I came up with the idea for a twitter and Facebook button as well as a 'Like' smiley.

I would have thought my good ideas and carefully thought out, well reasoned debate and lack of knee-jerking would have had me in pole-position for the 'Ballon d'nuts'

:zzz:

49Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Thu May 09 2013, 17:11

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I received a PM yesterday saying if i didn't vote for Nat I'd be asked to leave the site.

hardly a fair poll.

50Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Thu May 09 2013, 17:11

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:Im disgusted.

I came up with the idea for a twitter and Facebook button as well as a 'Like' smiley.

I would have thought my good ideas and carefully thought out, well reasoned debate and lack of knee-jerking would have had me in pole-position for the 'Ballon d'nuts'

It's only a bit of fun. Just imagine Chipbutty sat there howling at the moon. It's madness, I tell you.

51Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Thu May 09 2013, 17:12

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I received a PM yesterday saying if i didn't vote for Nat I'd be asked to leave the site.

hardly a fair poll.

Name and shame!

52Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Thu May 09 2013, 17:12

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I Voted for

RT - well reasoned and quite humorous poster.

Sluffy - He does a pretty good job with the forum.

and Keegan - I love his Avatar, posts are not too bad either.

53Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Thu May 09 2013, 17:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I received a PM yesterday saying if i didn't vote for Nat I'd be asked to leave the site.

hardly a fair poll.

Hipster is already Bolton Banter's "Funniest Poster of the Year", it would be unfair if he took this title too. Spread the love folks.

54Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Thu May 09 2013, 17:13

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was only funniest 2010, they haven't done the poll since.

::wtf::

55Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Thu May 09 2013, 17:14

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:Im disgusted.

It's only a bit of fun. Just imagine Chipbutty sat there howling at the moon. It's madness, I tell you.

Bit of fun?

I have an inferiority complex now, only 2% of the Bolton nuts community like me.

Everybody else HATES me...

:falltopieces:

:Overreact:

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

:suicide:

56Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Thu May 09 2013, 17:15

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm vastly underrated.

57Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Thu May 09 2013, 17:17

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:I'm vastly underrated.

Not really. You got one of my votes. I'm just lucky that posters feel sorry for me because of my looks and the fact that I don't get much action in the trousers department.

58Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Thu May 09 2013, 17:20

Reebok Trotter wrote: posters feel sorry for me because of my looks and the fact that I don't get much action in the trousers department.

I prefer to hang out in the lingerie department, loads going on in there.

59Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Thu May 09 2013, 17:28

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I got 4 votes, yet I only had three to use, so thanks for the one, whoever you are Very Happy. (Actually I went for RT, Nat and Scott.)

60Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts Poster of the Season! Thu May 09 2013, 19:59

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Everybody has gotten a vote - I say that means we are all posters of the year. Very Happy

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum