Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 0-1 Burnley.

+27
carrs
Keegan
Hipster_Nebula
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
Triumph
Hip Priest
Norpig
doffcocker
aaron_bwfc
scottjames30
Culcheth_White
Reebok Trotter
Barryjw
Mr Magoo
terenceanne
Natasha Whittam
Soul Kitchen
Boggersbelief
Angry Dad
luckyPeterpiper
karlypants
Bolton Nuts
Copper Dragon
NickFazer
Tigermin
MartinBWFC
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 10]

101Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Mon Feb 10 2014, 23:01

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Boggersbelief wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:This may aswell be a burnley forum.
Your not gonna start supporting Burnley are you Boggers...

No but I think Aaron is tempted.

We will beat this lot tomorrow and bring CD down a peg or two.

I've no intention on joining the dark side Boggers but if do get a tonking tomorrow I won't be as gutted as fans thinking we will win.

If we win then everyones a winner.  Very Happy 

102Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Mon Feb 10 2014, 23:47

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:This may aswell be a burnley forum.
Your not gonna start supporting Burnley are you Boggers...

No but I think Aaron is tempted.

We will beat this lot tomorrow and bring CD down a peg or two.

I've no intention on joining the dark side Boggers but if do get a tonking tomorrow I won't be as gutted as fans thinking we will win.

If we win then everyones a winner.  Very Happy 

Copper won't feel like a winner! Very Happy

Doubt we will get anything from this game to be honest and your right, it's not as hard to stomach as those who have predicted us to win. Smile

103Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Mon Feb 10 2014, 23:48

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:I think Boggers is just feeling a bit left out Karly, what with us talking about football.

I think your right there Copper! Very Happy

104Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Tue Feb 11 2014, 00:09

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I've just been personally handed the team selection and formation by Dyche....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

105Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Tue Feb 11 2014, 00:18

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

CD leave the mid-field back at the Turf, you won't need them, we just smash it upfield.

106Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Tue Feb 11 2014, 00:32

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:I've just been personally handed the team selection and formation by Dyche....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shit side.

107Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Tue Feb 11 2014, 00:35

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

We'll be doing our fair share of that anyway Martin, with our little and large partnership up front.

That's the worry about this game for me, we haven't done as well away from home when the home side has played five in there (Huddersfield,Brighton and Forest to a lesser extent). Jones and Marney don't get the ball as much which makes the defenders start going long, which could be easy meat for the likes of Knight and Mills.

Although if it's a narrow Bolton midfield then we should have plenty of joy.

108Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Tue Feb 11 2014, 00:38

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Copper Dragon wrote:We'll be doing our fair share of that anyway Martin, with our little and large partnership up front.

That's the worry about this game for me, we haven't done as well away from home when the home side has played five in there (Huddersfield,Brighton and Forest to a lesser extent). Jones and Marney don't get the ball as much which makes the defenders  start going long, which could be easy meat for the likes of Knight and Mills.

Although if it's a narrow Bolton midfield then we should have plenty of joy.
You'll piss it CD trust me we are piss poor.

109Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Tue Feb 11 2014, 00:46

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Burnley have never pissed anything Martin, apart from the 9-0 win at Penrith in the cup in 84 that is.  Very Happy 

110Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Tue Feb 11 2014, 01:12

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It looks like that it's a big game for the league leaders........

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

111Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Tue Feb 11 2014, 15:21

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Never like using this phrase but I honestly think this is the biggest game of the season by a mile, maybe not so for Burnley but after Derbys win last night their is more importance on tonights game.

Biggest game of Dougies managerial career perhaps?

112Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Tue Feb 11 2014, 15:29

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

8pm kick off?

Every night match we've had this season has kicked off at 8 where the rest generally kick off at 7.45. This really gets on my tits.

113Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Tue Feb 11 2014, 15:33

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

doffcocker wrote:8pm kick off?

Every night match we've had this season has kicked off at 8 where the rest generally kick off at 7.45. This really gets on my tits.

Isn't the reason for that something to do with when the shopping centre closes?

114Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Tue Feb 11 2014, 15:34

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

aaron_bwfc wrote:Never like using this phrase but I honestly think this is the biggest game of the season by a mile, maybe not so for Burnley but after Derbys win last night their is more importance on tonights game.

Biggest game of Dougies managerial career perhaps?

It's as big a game for Burnley as it is for Bolton, make no mistake.

115Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Tue Feb 11 2014, 15:38

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Copper Dragon wrote:

Isn't the reason for that something to do with when the shopping centre closes?

Probably something to do with the shops, but I've been to a couple away matches where the same was the case.

116Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Tue Feb 11 2014, 15:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Like you've got anything better to do.

117Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Tue Feb 11 2014, 15:53

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I prefer our game to kick off later

118Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Tue Feb 11 2014, 16:18

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Like you've got anything better to do.

Oh that's low. That's really low.

Truth be told Whittam, I'm still a child at heart. I still look forward to matches, probably just as much as you look forward to going to church.

Dougie Freedman's not taken that away from me yet.

119Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Tue Feb 11 2014, 16:24

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

COYWM!

120Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Tue Feb 11 2014, 17:49

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If we play like we did in the second half against Bournemouth we'll get hammered.

If the players want rid of Freedman then I suppose it will happen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum