Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 0-1 Burnley.

+27
carrs
Keegan
Hipster_Nebula
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
Triumph
Hip Priest
Norpig
doffcocker
aaron_bwfc
scottjames30
Culcheth_White
Reebok Trotter
Barryjw
Mr Magoo
terenceanne
Natasha Whittam
Soul Kitchen
Boggersbelief
Angry Dad
luckyPeterpiper
karlypants
Bolton Nuts
Copper Dragon
NickFazer
Tigermin
MartinBWFC
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 10]

81Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:51 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:I didn't even know bolton nuts existed when BoltonHater joined.

So perhaps Boggers is the fake account and Bolton Hater is the real you?

82Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:53 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Perhaps you are boggers and BH. Why are you talking to yourself?

83Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:56 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggers is Doffcocker.

84Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:03 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster is angry dad.

85Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:34 pm

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Angry Dad is Magoo, perhaps?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

86Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:52 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Preview: Burnley

Setting The Scene

Wanderers will be aiming to go all out to pick up three points and the bragging rights when they welcome high-flying neighbours Burnley to the Reebok Stadium on Tuesday evening.

Heading into the game off a 2-2 draw with AFC Bournemouth at the weekend, the Whites will be hoping to halt the Clarets in their stride and pick up an important victory in the team’s bid to climb the Sky Bet Championship league table.

With Sean Dyche’s side making the short trip to BL6 on the back of a 3-1 victory over Millwall on Saturday, Wanderers will no doubt take inspiration from their efforts in the corresponding fixture last season which saw the hosts overturn David Edgar’s goal to run out 2-1 winners back in February of last year.

Team News

Wanderers will remain to be without striker Jermaine Beckford who continues his recovery from a hamstring injury, with Lukas Jutkiewicz set to spearhead the Bolton attack once more following his strike against Bournemouth at the weekend.

David Wheater is once again in contention to feature having returned to full fitness, but long term absentees Stuart Holden, Marc Tierney and Joe Riley all still remain side-lined.

Opposition Watch

Having won 10 of their opening 13 Championship fixtures, Burnley started November three points clear at the top of the table. However, having won just five games since then, recent inconsistencies have seen the Clarets lose their grip on the top spot.

With the Foxes seemingly destined to secure their spot in the top flight, it seems likely that Burnley and QPR will now battle it out for the other automatic promotion spot.

Heading into Tuesday’s clash fresh off victory over Millwall, Sean Dyche’s men currently boast a seven-match unbeaten league run but with four of those matches ending in a stalemate, the Clarets will no doubt be eager to rediscover their early season form as they bid to return to the Premier League for the first time in four years.

Also having struggled on their travels of late with just the one victory to their name since mid-October when they defeated Yeovil Town as Huish Park last month, the Turf Moor outfit will no doubt look to Tuesday’s derby clash with the Whites as a must-win game.

One To Watch

Seemingly unstoppable at present with another two goals added to his tally in the weekend’s victory over Millwall, Danny Ings is a man in the form of his life.

With 24 strikes to his name in all competitions already this season, the 21-year-old frontman currently occupies second position in the goal scoring charts behind Leeds United’s Ross McCormack.

Having begun his career with AFC Bournemouth as a youngster, Ings proceeded to break into the Cherries’ first team set-up where he went onto develop an impressive reputation on the south coast.

His exploits didn’t go unnoticed however, with Burnley securing the striker’s signature in the summer of 2011.

A dream move for Ings, a knee injury shortly after his arrival hampered his progress at Turf Moor with his debut not coming until Valentine’s Day of the following year.

From thereon in however the striker hasn’t looked back, cementing his place in the Burnley starting line-up and to date, has 30 goals in 81 appearances for the club.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

87Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:05 pm

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Yet again we're going into a game with only one fit striker to pick from. Beckfords hamstring injury keeps him out again for tomorrow.

88Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:08 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:Yet again we're going into a game with only one fit striker to pick from. Beckfords hamstring injury keeps him out again for tomorrow.

I really do think we should be recalling Sordell, him and the other dude up front.

I know! It's not Dougie's thing having 2 strikers up front!  :Overreact: 

89Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:19 pm

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

We can't recall him back now, we had until some point in January to do it and didn't take up the option.

90Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:24 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:We can't recall him back now, we had until some point in January to do it and didn't take up the option.

I didn't know there was a clause like that in the deal.

91Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:28 pm

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I'm sure I read it when the deal was first done back in August, I could be wrong but I know I read it somewhere.

92Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:29 pm

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants wrote:Preview: Burnley

Also having struggled on their travels of late with just the one victory to their name since mid-October when they defeated Yeovil Town as Huish Park last month, the Turf Moor outfit will no doubt look to Tuesday’s derby clash with the Whites as a must-win game.

I keep reading about how we've struggled away from home since october from the opposition media and fans.

Pld 9 W1 D6 L2

Three of the draws have been at Leicester, Forest and QPR.

Apart from a diabolical 60 minutes at Huddersfield, a slow first 20 minutes at Millwall and the bore festival at Boro, we haven't struggled at all.

93Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:35 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You've won 1 from 9. That suggests you struggle away from turf dour.

94Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:36 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:

I keep reading about how we've struggled away from home since october from the opposition media and fans.

Pld 9 W1 D6 L2

Apart from a diabolical 60 minutes at Huddersfield, a slow first 20 minutes at Millwall and the bore festival at Boro, we haven't struggled at all.

Have you been on them funny fags again Copper? Very Happy

95Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:37 pm

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Make that played 10 - won 2 drawn 6 and lost to after 10pm tomorrow Copper.

96Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:39 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This may aswell be a burnley forum.

97Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:41 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:This may aswell be a burnley forum.

Eh? We only have one Burnley fan on here.

Your not gonna start supporting Burnley are you Boggers...

98Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:45 pm

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants wrote:
Copper Dragon wrote:

Pld 9 W1 D6 L2

Have you been on them funny fags again Copper? Very Happy

No Karly I gave them up a good few years ago.

If they said how we've struggled to win then that may be a fair point.

However we haven't struggled away from home and with a bit of luck (for a 2nd placed team we haven't had much on our travels) we could easily have had an extra 8 points on the board.

99Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:46 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:This may aswell be a burnley forum.
Your not gonna start supporting Burnley are you Boggers...

No but I think Aaron is tempted.

We will beat this lot tomorrow and bring CD down a peg or two.

100Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:55 pm

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I think Boggers is just feeling a bit left out Karly, what with us talking about football.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum