Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stoke 2-2 Bolton - Bye Bye Premier League!

+24
chipbutty
Dunkels King
Bolton Nuts
Spirit of 58
Spillthebeans
The Miserable One
bwfc71
Michael Bolton
doffcocker
Keegan
TheHateCamel
Hipster_Nebula
jayjay23
Mallorca Trotter
CEF
wanderlust
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
Angry Dad
xmiles
Reebok Trotter
Lofty_Love
largehat
Sluffy
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 9]

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I'm gutted, but it's been deserved really for the way we have played this season, we have been terrible at home and if you can only win 4 homes games in a season the writings on the wall.

Whether we can bounce straight back up only time will tell.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

We won't be bouncing back up with Coyle. Yes we had terrible luck with injuries but he has been clueless for a long time. Compare our last say 10 games with Wigan and QPR - they deserve to be in the Prem much as I hate to admit it. We were shit just like Wolves and Blackburn, and just like Wolves and Blackburn we were cursed with a shit manager.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And guess what Sordell came on and with limited touches proved he has skill, composure and a bit about him.

something we've lacked during the run in.

shame on Coyle for that bad bad error in not playing him.

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I, like may others, would like to see the back of Coyle but the reality is that he will be here at the start of next season. I don't want to spoil my enjoyment of being a Bolton fan by dwelling on the fact that he should go so I'll put it out of my mind and start again next season. Who knows, a fresh start, new faces, a realist chance of winning could turn our manager into a world beater, well a Halifax beater anyway.

So I've just poured myself a large whiskey and soda and here's to next season. Cheer's.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

It annoyed me that OC decided to bring on Sordell, why today of all days? and why when we needed another goal did he take a bloody striker off instead of a midfield like NRC who clearly struggled all game.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It didn't surprise me that Sordell looked far superior to Klasnic and Davies, and honestly he had more about him than Ngog, certainly more skill and nous.

Sad when you realise someone you've had on your bench may have made a difference.

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

aaron_bwfc wrote:It annoyed me that OC decided to bring on Sordell, why today of all days? and why when we needed another goal did he take a bloody striker off instead of a midfield like NRC who clearly struggled all game.

I thought the answer to your question would be obvious. Coyle is a fucking tactical idiot.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Dunkels King wrote:
aaron_bwfc wrote:It annoyed me that OC decided to bring on Sordell, why today of all days? and why when we needed another goal did he take a bloody striker off instead of a midfield like NRC who clearly struggled all game.

I thought the answer to your question would be obvious. Coyle is a fucking tactical idiot.

And that is why we have been relegated. Crying or Very sad

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

He must be sacked now tonight.

I'm still laughing my moobs off.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ok, so I went to the game in the end. Sat with the Stoke fans, embarrassed by what I saw.

Half-time, played shite but somehow in front. Fans superb in backing the team, and for 5 minutes of the second half I let myself dream we could somehow stay up. What a mug.

As soon as the news filtered through that QPR were level the players just gave up in my opinion. And when QPR went 2-1 up heads dropped and the players were going through the motions.

A FUCKING DISGRACE.

Coyle just sat on the bench as though he was waiting for the Grim Reaper.

And, of course, City went on to win and we looked fucking stupid. What the fuck are you on Coyle? Once again you failed to manage a situation and we are relegated.

With Coyle in charge we are going down again next season, the bloke is fucking useless. Shit players, shit tactics, shit fucking speeches after the game.

RESIGN YOU CLOWN.

Bolton Hater wrote:I'm still laughing my moobs off.

Stop it, possum.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Ok, so I went to the game in the end. Sat with the Stoke fans, embarrassed by what I saw.

Half-time, played shite but somehow in front. Fans superb in backing the team, and for 5 minutes of the second half I let myself dream we could somehow stay up. What a mug.

As soon as the news filtered through that QPR were level the players just gave up in my opinion. And when QPR went 2-1 up heads dropped and the players were going through the motions.

A FUCKING DISGRACE.

Coyle just sat on the bench as though he was waiting for the Grim Reaper.

And, of course, City went on to win and we looked fucking stupid. What the fuck are you on Coyle? Once again you failed to manage a situation and we are relegated.

With Coyle in charge we are going down again next season, the bloke is fucking useless. Shit players, shit tactics, shit fucking speeches after the game.

RESIGN YOU CLOWN.

Very Happy thanks nat i did need cheering up after today.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I was at the game today, and we just didn't have the ability, or skill, to raise our game. However, a strange thing happened whilst I was there. As I mentioned before, Iwas there as a guest in one of the hospitality rooms, and after the game, I was really surprised to see a certain 'Mr Sunbed' Brown in the room, after the game. Went over and said hello, and shook his hand. Was just about to ask what he was doing there, and he was whisked away. I'm curious as to know what the bugger was doing there. Anyone have a clue, rumour, or anything?

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sunbed was working on the game for GMR.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

gloswhite wrote:I was at the game today, and we just didn't have the ability, or skill, to raise our game. However, a strange thing happened whilst I was there. As I mentioned before, Iwas there as a guest in one of the hospitality rooms, and after the game, I was really surprised to see a certain 'Mr Sunbed' Brown in the room, after the game. Went over and said hello, and shook his hand. Was just about to ask what he was doing there, and he was whisked away. I'm curious as to know what the bugger was doing there. Anyone have a clue, rumour, or anything?

Just had a horrible image of Brown taking over Coyle, I would personally rather stick with OC than that tan-tas-tic bastard.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Just watched the end of football first, jesus - why has Marvin Sordell not been featuring for us? He looked sharp. I thought his and Chung Yung Lee looked really useful. Real shame we were without Lee and Holden this season, we would have stayed up for sure if we had those two.

Next season could be quite good with the likes of Sordell, Vela, Lee, Holden, NRC, Wheater, Ream, Mark Davies, etc. I even think Ngog will destroy teams in the championship. Next season IMO will be a very good season for us if we keep the above players.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Michael Bolton wrote:Just watched the end of football first, jesus - why has Marvin Sordell not been featuring for us? He looked sharp. I thought his and Chung Yung Lee looked really useful. Real shame we were without Lee and Holden this season, we would have stayed up for sure if we had those two.

Next season could be quite good with the likes of Sordell, Vela, Lee, Holden, NRC, Wheater, Ream, Mark Davies, etc. I even think Ngog will destroy teams in the championship. Next season IMO will be a very good season for us if we keep the above players.

We don't have the worst team for next season from potential players to pick from, for the championship.

...............Bogdan.........

Mears.......Ream.....Wheater......Alonso

Lee.......Holden.......NRC.......???

..........Sordell......Ngog...

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't believe how quick and clever Sordell was and he HASN'T played ahead of fcuking Klasnic and Davies.

Utter Utter shambles.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Coyle has failed Muamba

Coyle has failed Nat Lofthouse

Coyle has failed ths fans

Coyle has failed the club

He who lives by the sword dies by the sword

Coyle should resign - if he doesn't then we know how much of a mercenary the scottish twat is!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum