Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stoke 2-2 Bolton - Bye Bye Premier League!

+24
chipbutty
Dunkels King
Bolton Nuts
Spirit of 58
Spillthebeans
The Miserable One
bwfc71
Michael Bolton
doffcocker
Keegan
TheHateCamel
Hipster_Nebula
jayjay23
Mallorca Trotter
CEF
wanderlust
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
Angry Dad
xmiles
Reebok Trotter
Lofty_Love
largehat
Sluffy
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 9]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:

.........Bogdan.......

Boyata.......Knight.....Ream.....Ricketts

Lee......NRC......Pratley.......Petrov

.................Eagles............

...............Davies........

Anyone who thinks Coyle hasn't ruined this club should take a good hard look at Aaron's team. That team will get relegated from the Championship, nevermind the PL.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Unfortunately, that's pretty much going to be the team unless Petrov is still injured.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Anyone who thinks Coyle hasn't ruined this club should take a good hard look at Aaron's team. That team will get relegated from the Championship, nevermind the PL.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You're dreaming Largehat if you think that team would be competitive in the Championship. Did you watch Blackpool last night, passing and moving the way Coyle plays in his dreams? And they couldn't even get close to automatic promotion.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:You're dreaming Largehat if you think that team would be competitive in the Championship. Did you watch Blackpool last night, passing and moving the way Coyle plays in his dreams? And they couldn't even get close to automatic promotion.

That team would not get relegated from the Championship. If all those players were under contract that's a £20m+ team, not including all the many, many absentees.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:

That team would not get relegated from the Championship. If all those players were under contract that's a £20m+ team, not including all the many, many absentees.

Well we'll have to agree to disagree, but that team wouldn't have got close to Southampton, Reading, Blackpool, West Ham etc.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:

Well we'll have to agree to disagree, but that team wouldn't have got close to Southampton, Reading, Blackpool, West Ham etc.

You might be right, who knows? It's a bit silly to say it would have got relegated from the Championship though.

aaron_bwfc wrote:I'm with you on this to be honest, if he's ok to play them I would certainly start him. He's our best winger, now he's back I suspect OC may put Eagles in the position he brought him in orginally for, just behind the striker.

.........Bogdan.......

Boyata.......Knight.....Ream.....Ricketts

Lee......NRC......Pratley.......Petrov

.................Eagles............

...............Davies........

That's what I think our starting 11 may look like if he starts Lee and Pratley is fit.

That's probably the best team that we could put out. Good to see Mavies is dropped. He's been useless even before he was linked with Newcastle. Rolling Eyes

It looks like people are finally seeing the light regarding Mark Davies. Welcome J'ah by the way.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mark Davies is very good at one thing, picking the ball up in the hole behind the striker and making mazy runs... thats it.

It's a shame Coyle employs him as a lynchpin midfielder in a 4-4-2 which demands him to do all sorts of things he can't.

The managers job is to put players in positions to succeed based on their skill set, with Mark Davies, Coyle has failed.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Sparky was very good round the time we beat Rovers at Ewood but went way off the boil at Norwich when OC switched to 4-4-2, which doesn't suit either him or NRC as NRC was forced to do all the dirty work and Davies can't tackle for love nor money.

I imagine we would have seen more of Sparky in a an attacking role if we had stuck with 4-5-1 all season with Holden/Pratley fit.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Eagles reckons you couldn,t want a better manager to get them motivated for the stoke game.....er

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BJs all round then.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Eagles must have been using this stuff as hair gel.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Coyle might be the best Motivator since MR Motivator but the problem is the quality of player we've got.

Motivation doesn't = Eagles playing like Valencia, it = Eagles playing like Eagles.

Enjoy your last hours in the Premier League Bolton wankers. It's all downhill from here. I have a feeling you'll be in another relegation battle in a matter of months.

ROVERS TIL I DIE

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bolton Hater wrote:Enjoy your last hours in the Premier League Bolton wankers. It's all downhill from here. I have a feeling you'll be in another relegation battle in a matter of months.

ROVERS TIL I DIE

I love this guy! lol!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He is a lot like you Largehat.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:He is a lot like you Largehat.

It's a good job for you that there is nobody like me on this forum. You must be tired of losing all our arguments.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:
It's a good job for you that there is nobody like me on this forum. You must be tired of losing all our arguments.

I guarantee you that you'd win a "biggest knob on BN" poll.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum