Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stoke 2-2 Bolton - Bye Bye Premier League!

+24
chipbutty
Dunkels King
Bolton Nuts
Spirit of 58
Spillthebeans
The Miserable One
bwfc71
Michael Bolton
doffcocker
Keegan
TheHateCamel
Hipster_Nebula
jayjay23
Mallorca Trotter
CEF
wanderlust
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
Angry Dad
xmiles
Reebok Trotter
Lofty_Love
largehat
Sluffy
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Fucking City fucked us up cos the mood in the Bolton fans died a death.It related back to the players and even when they were winning the score must of got back to the players.when the lanky streak off piss left a trailing leg to win the equalizer it didnt seem to matter.Then someone said 2=2 at City then 3-2.Sick.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

Also Venky's do not wholesale sell chicken meat in The Netherlands (I did look into it for my latest venture) but they are stupidly high prices where they do sell!!!

What is the venture, are you and your bird setting up a 'Chubby Chasers' website?

As I have said before I, along with 4 other investors are setting up a franchise - based on a South African model which already operates successfully in the UK, South Africa and some South American countries.

I never invest in websites as they are only a short-term gain and not a long one - unless its a powerhouse like Google or Yahoo.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

HarveyKorman wrote:I'm sick to my stomach at being relegated. It's one of those things you never expect to happen to your club. No matter how crap you have been, if you have a shot on the last day, you think it will end in your favour. Too many movies, I guess. Downwards and upwards.

My feelings exactly.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc71 wrote:
As I have said before I, along with 4 other investors are setting up a franchise - based on a South African model which already operates successfully in the UK, South Africa and some South American countries.

I never inves in websites as they are only a short-term gain and not a long one - unless its a powerhouse like Google or Yahoo.

Nandos.

bwfc71 wrote:

I never invest in websites as they are only a short-term gain and not a long one - unless its a powerhouse like Google or Yahoo.

It'll be something to do with ugly chicks or fatty food. Or both.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

largehat wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

I never inves in websites as they are only a short-term gain and not a long one - unless its a powerhouse like Google or Yahoo.

Nandos.

Well if the majority of Brits who come over like it and the Dutch also like that style of food then why not! Don't like it myself, although I do use peri-peri sauce with chcicken I cook, but if there money to be made, then so be it!

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:I'm still laughing my moobs off.
You've really captured the mood of Wovers everywhere...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc71 wrote:
largehat wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

Nandos.

Well if the majority of Brits who come over like it and the Dutch also like that style of food then why not! Don't like it myself, although I do use peri-peri sauce with chcicken I cook, but if there money to be made, then so be it!

Not knocking it, just say you might as well have named names, with the information you gave away. Not many successful South African chicken restaurants in the UK with a widespread franchise model.

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

This thread depresses me every time I log on Crying or Very sad

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I agree, please can it be 'unstickyed'?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]