Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stoke 2-2 Bolton - Bye Bye Premier League!

+24
chipbutty
Dunkels King
Bolton Nuts
Spirit of 58
Spillthebeans
The Miserable One
bwfc71
Michael Bolton
doffcocker
Keegan
TheHateCamel
Hipster_Nebula
jayjay23
Mallorca Trotter
CEF
wanderlust
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
Angry Dad
xmiles
Reebok Trotter
Lofty_Love
largehat
Sluffy
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 9]

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:I'm still laughing my moobs off.

We still ended up above the Rovers, and we are still more solvent, and with more sponsors, that what Rovers has!!!

ROVERS FOR LIQUIDATION!

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc71 wrote:Coyle has failed Muamba

Coyle has failed Nat Lofthouse

Coyle has failed ths fans

Coyle has failed the club

He who lives by the sword dies by the sword

Coyle should resign - if he doesn't then we know how much of a mercenary the scottish twat is!

You take a lot of abuse on these forums and I scratch my head at times and wonder why, because I've only been 'around' for about 10 months.

But upon reading this post, I understand fully now.

No issue with anyone saying Coyle has failed the fans or the club. Or that they think he should resign or be sacked.

But saying "Coyle has failed Muamba" and "Coyle has failed Nat Lofthouse", and all that cliched bollocks about living and dying by the sword, is absolutely disgusting. You pathetic little man.

You are a seriously manipulative, nefarious and fucked up individual.

Seek help.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I aint fucked up but when a little individual in the shape of Coyle send our club down (well deserved by the season we have had to endure) then I am well entitled to be fucking pissed off.

Nat Lofthouse died, God rest his sole, and the next game was supposed to be in remembrance to him, what happens clueless Coyle fucks up.

Muamba, thankfully well on the way to recovery, next game in his name Coyle fucks up and we lose. Muamba makes a well return visit to the 'bok just to be greeted by a lacklustre performance and naiivity from Coyle and we can only draw.

Every game, which has supposedly been big for us fans has been spoiled by pathetic tactics and usless management by Coyle!!!

Therefore,I am not nefarious etc etc etc just stating the blatant obvious truth!

If you don't like it, you do not have to read it!

Bruce Rioch would be well happy with his apprentice's dire management - NOT!

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I am pissed at everyone who has the letter 'o' followed by the letter 'y' in their names. Chris Foy, Owen Coyle, Woy Hodgson, Susan Boyle, Roy Keane, Alex Ferguson (no 'oy', but still a cunt) and Boyata can all go and screw themselves.

Thank you.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Kevin Davies is the reason we went down, he cursed us when he lifted the premier league trophy on goals on sunday after beating QPR 4-0.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Funny they prepared that sign! Negative!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tedious club that added nothing to the Premier League. Ditto Blackburn. Hopefully no-fans Wigan will go down next season to make room for some decent teams.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Who's said that at the end of the post Hipster?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Someone commenting on the daily mail article, it seems we wont be missed!

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Bit of bad taste about wigan aswell, if they can carry on playing the way they have this season into next they may do alright.

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Well the guy who posted it is obviously an idiot, either a top 5 supporter or a sour 'big club' in a small league supporter.

Nothing to add to the premier league?

Cahill, Wilshire, Sturridge, Anelka quickly spring to mind, as well European football.

Also combined with the fact that in our history we have spent more time in the top flight than out of it.

Ditto Blackburn.

League winners, and Hoilett, Yakubu - quality players

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I suppose the only good thing to come out of us going down is I can get Bolton promoted on Football Manager. Very Happy

Funniest thing I've seen in ages, watching the Bolton fans crying after the game. One thing that struck me though is how dog rough the female Bolton fans are. One was probably bwfc71's woman.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Mallorca Trotter wrote:
CEF wrote:It's my initials Jayne. But over time, on 606, they have stood for other acronyms !!

p.s. The ladies on here are stunning, eh LH !!!!!

Bloody Hell, are you and Rebel acting like we have never seen a female Bolton Fan before!!

Down boys.... Nice and cool Trig..... I think we're in here..... affraid

I dont know what you mean... Smile

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Quotable quotes:

Coyle has been relentlessly positive in a depressing season, and not in a creepy Steve Kean kind of way, but will now have to turn his attention to adapting his painfully on message press conferences to incorporate as many references to the "npower Championship" as possible.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(Kevin) Davies will be part of the squad that attempts to bounce straight back up from the Championship next season after agreeing a new deal...

Not Bolton related, but deserves an include, I think:
(Arsenal had a bad start to the season but finished ahead of Spurs.)That they did owed much to Marton Fulop, the goalkeeper whose surname surely carries a silent 'u'.

Coyle got in a late mention:
"The disappointment is we're out of the Barclays Premier League™, but we'll come back bigger and stronger."

Last edited by Keegan on Mon May 14 2012, 18:48; edited 1 time in total

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:Funniest thing I've seen in ages, watching the Bolton fans crying after the game. One thing that struck me though is how dog rough the female Bolton fans are. One was probably bwfc71's woman.

Nope, my missus was with me, whilst crying my eyes out, with laughter, at the sight of Fergie celebrating another Premiership win then for him to hear the Sunderland fans start cheering louder than United fans as City won - his face was a picture. All 3 pinnacle games were shown next to each other in the bar I go to.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

PS, BH now were did Blackburn finish, oh yes that it they are below Bolton, and in more of a financial shit than Bolton!!!

bwfc71 wrote:PS, BH now were did Blackburn finish, oh yes that it they are below Bolton, and in more of a financial shit than Bolton!!!

Don't worry, all that fried chicken you'll stuff your fat face with this Summer will pay for a couple of decent players.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:PS, BH now were did Blackburn finish, oh yes that it they are below Bolton, and in more of a financial shit than Bolton!!!

Don't worry, all that fried chicken you'll stuff your fat face with this Summer will pay for a couple of decent players.

Sorry to disappoint you but I do not eat fried chicken - funnily enough within 5 minutes walk of my apartment I have 2 Burger bars, KFC, BK, Belgian Chocolate patisserie and Macccy D's - but in all the time I have lived here I have never actually gone into them. I just buy fresh produce.

Also Venky's do not wholesale sell chicken meat in The Netherlands (I did look into it for my latest venture) but they are stupidly high prices where they do sell!!!

bwfc71 wrote:

Also Venky's do not wholesale sell chicken meat in The Netherlands (I did look into it for my latest venture) but they are stupidly high prices where they do sell!!!

What is the venture, are you and your bird setting up a 'Chubby Chasers' website?

HarveyKorman

HarveyKorman
David Ngog
David Ngog

I'm sick to my stomach at being relegated. It's one of those things you never expect to happen to your club. No matter how crap you have been, if you have a shot on the last day, you think it will end in your favour. Too many movies, I guess. Downwards and upwards.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum