Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stoke 2-2 Bolton - Bye Bye Premier League!

+24
chipbutty
Dunkels King
Bolton Nuts
Spirit of 58
Spillthebeans
The Miserable One
bwfc71
Michael Bolton
doffcocker
Keegan
TheHateCamel
Hipster_Nebula
jayjay23
Mallorca Trotter
CEF
wanderlust
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
Angry Dad
xmiles
Reebok Trotter
Lofty_Love
largehat
Sluffy
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 9]

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:
It's a good job for you that there is nobody like me on this forum. You must be tired of losing all our arguments.

I guarantee you that you'd win a "biggest knob on BN" poll.

I'm quite modest about the size of my beast. There's no way anybody on here could know about it.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:
ROVERS TIL I DIE
You're already dead to me, fool.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Bolton Hater is still concerned with matters relating to the Premier League? How cute.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Could Natasha and LH please put their toys back in the pram?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

jayjay23 wrote:Could Natasha and LH please put their toys back in the pram?

Not everyone can find love on the internet like you and Angry Dad.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

---------Bogdan

Steinsson--Boyata--Ream-Ricketts

Myaichi-MDavies-Eagles-ReoCoker-Petrov

----------Ngog

would be my side.

But mindlessly keeping Davies on for the full ninety last week is a clear indication of who Coyle thinks is his best forward.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Steinsson is out according to the clubs official 'twitter' site -

Today -

Coyle: "Gretar Steinsson is unavailable. Darren Pratley has done some light training after the viral infection and we'll see where he is."

Coyle: "Mark Davies and Nigel Reo-Coker are yet to train this week. Martin Petrov is fine and fit for the game."

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Maybe Vela will get a game.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

doffcocker wrote:---------Bogdan

Steinsson--Boyata--Ream-Ricketts

Myaichi-MDavies-Eagles-ReoCoker-Petrov

----------Ngog

would be my side.

But mindlessly keeping Davies on for the full ninety last week is a clear indication of who Coyle thinks is his best forward.

Sorry, I forgot about Vela. Bollocks to Eagles, in with Josh!

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Davies seems to put in a performance against Upson, especially in his west ham days.

With it being a must win I can't see OC putting 1 man up front, he would get slaughterd by the media IMO.

He will stick with Ngog and Davies.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd rather he didn't go 4-4-2.

My worry is we concede early in a 4-5-1, he switches to 4-4-2 and we get caught on the break again and again.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I have personally resigned myself to the fact that we are going down tomorrow although I do believe it is in our own hands as Man City will beat QPR comfortably. But I just want us to give it a go tomorrow - I want to see our players close down the opposition quickly when Stoke have the ball, give them no space to play football. I want to see us come out of the traps at 100mph starting how we mean to go on - looking to get forward and attack and score goals from the start. What I don't want to see is the same old pathetic lethargic attitude we have seen so often where they just aren't trying to impose themselves on the game. I just for once want to see that we are up for it - like we were away at Blackburn earlier in the season. Is that too much to ask for from this team?

If we do stay up it would be ridiculous. After losing 13 of our first 16 league games it is a miracle we have managed to leave it in our own hands come the last game of the season. But the sad fact has been we have been bloody awful this season. I think the manager and the players owe us fans one fantastic performance to end this sorry season on a great high.

If we lose and go out of this league with a wimper I hope no one claps the players at the end. They have been a disgrace this season as has Coyle and its time they got their fingers out of each others arses.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Michael, I agree completely with your post. Even the bit about not applauding the players if they lose with a whimper. It's booing the team I can't abide by.

largehat wrote:
I love this guy! lol!

He's been like this since Horwich baths, 1989.

So D-Day has arrived.

I will be happy to forgive Coyle for his naive tactics and his failed transfer strategy if we can just somehow survive.

COYWM!

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Woke up far too early - 5am. Butterfiles in stomach, been toilet too many times already, headache with nerves (not a hangover from yesterday) - and to make matter worse rail engineering works (i.e. construction of Almere Poort station) argghhhhhh!

C'mon you white men - the future is at your feet (oh shit!!!!!)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by bwfc71 on Sun 13 May - 10:03; edited 1 time in total

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:Enjoy your last hours in the Premier League Bolton wankers. It's all downhill from here. I have a feeling you'll be in another relegation battle in a matter of months.

ROVERS TIL I DIE

At least it may be a relegation battle and not a financial survival battle, which Rovers are now entering, according to the press!

PS, has anyone picked up the piglet, yet?

The Miserable One

The Miserable One
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

We have to win this one. There will be no quick come back if we go down and thats for sure. Coyle may stay on and we will finish up as just a good championship side at best. If this is how we see our club then fine but Big Sam gave us the glory days and why should we want less

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Come on Bolton today, one really good performance with the players giving their all and we can win this. This is surely a better chance than a play off final as Stoke haven't got the same motivation to win like we have, for them its an end of season exhibition game.

We have a great chance of still staying up, if we play like we did at Blackburn around xmas time we would win this game.

Come on Bolton.

Spillthebeans

Spillthebeans
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

got a feeling we will nick it today 2 - 1, just hope its enough

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum