Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster)

+11
Sluffy
finlaymcdanger
Mr Magoo
boltonbonce
Chairmanda
scottjames30
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
Boggersbelief
Bwfc1958
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Who is Nuts Funniest Poster 2015?

The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) Vote_lcap11%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) Vote_rcap 11% [ 9 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) Vote_lcap10%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) Vote_rcap 10% [ 8 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) Vote_lcap2%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) Vote_rcap 2% [ 2 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) Vote_lcap4%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) Vote_rcap 4% [ 3 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) Vote_lcap6%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) Vote_rcap 6% [ 5 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) Vote_lcap2%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) Vote_rcap 2% [ 2 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) Vote_lcap1%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) Vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) Vote_lcap1%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) Vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) Vote_lcap10%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) Vote_rcap 10% [ 8 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) Vote_lcap5%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) Vote_rcap 5% [ 4 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) Vote_lcap4%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) Vote_rcap 4% [ 3 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) Vote_lcap5%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) Vote_rcap 5% [ 4 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) Vote_lcap6%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) Vote_rcap 6% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 82

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

As another year comes to an end, it's time to recognise and reward those posters who have spent hours and hours of their lives making us laugh, pissing us off, winding us up and furnishing us with controversial opinions and an intelligence that is unrivalled by any other forum in existence. 

Yes people, this is it. The biggest event of the forum calendar.

THE BOLTON NUTS FORUM AWARDS 2015!!  cheers

I will run a poll every 3 days for various prestigious awards that will be up for grabs and you can cast your vote on who, in your opinion, should pick up the award for this year. You will get 2 votes each to pick your favourite. Remember to choose wisely as votes can't be changed once they have been cast.

We are kicking of the awards today with the title of funniest poster 2015 up for grabs.

Who has made you laugh enough this year to justify this title?

I will include as many posters in the poll as possible, apologies if I miss anyone out.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I notice you've put me next to Scott. I'm taking that as a sly dig ya bastard

My vote's gone to Southport.

Dry, rye, understated and always worth reading.

(And he can empty a full load of pallets from a 40 foot trailer quicker than anyone else on her, I'll wager.)

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

it has to be Boncey, were would we be if we didn't get regular updates on his many accidents? He's like a modern day Eric Sykes  Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Listen up 58, I do the end of year awards around here.

Step on my toes again and you'll be going for a swim with concrete boots on.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat did you just vote for yourself? Thats shameful  :nono:

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I haven't voted for anyone you bellend. But when I do it won't be for any of the bumchums.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm going to need to build a bigger trophy cabinet

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I haven't voted for anyone you bellend. But when I do it won't be for any of the bumchums.
 i don't believe you, i was looking at the poll and straight after your post you got a vote.  ::rules::

I vote for Bonce and accidentaly voted for Bread at the same time.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
 i don't believe you, i was looking at the poll and straight after your post you got a vote.  ::rules::

I am saving my vote in case I need to vote for myself to win the trophy.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:I vote for Bonce and accidentaly voted for Bread at the same time.

They're the same person, so no worries.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:

I am saving my vote in case I need to vote for myself to win the trophy.
 the biggest bellend poll hasn't started yet though?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
 the biggest bellend poll hasn't started yet though?

I see what you did there. Funny bastard.

The Most Annoying Poster will be done at the end of the year, when polls like that are supposed to be done.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Listen up 58, I do the end of year awards around here.

Step on my toes again and you'll be going for a swim with concrete boots on.
58 will have a category of "twat of the year".

You will get your turn! Very Happy

Barb Dwyer wrote:I vote for Bonce and accidentaly voted for Bread at the same time.

Cheers Barb.

It's not the thought that counts, it's the votes.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Boggersbelief wrote:I notice you've put me next to Scott. I'm taking that as a sly dig ya bastard
It just seems right. You go together well.

Bonce and Bruce
Breadders and Barry
Nat and Cedric
Hipster and Islam 
74 and Sk
Kp and bargain booze 
Me and tinned tomatoes
Magoo and anal sex
Johnny and KFC
Norpig and homicide.
Copper dragon and incest

See, everyone goes together well with something. For you it happens to be Scott. Embrace it. It's what defines you.

Natasha Whittam wrote:

They're the same person, so no worries.
I don't think they are. 

What kind of madman talks to themselves on an internet forum?

Answers on a postcard.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Btw, if you want to vote for someone who isn't on the list, you can vote for them on this thread. Soul kitchen and copper dragon for example. I ran out of spaces. 30 only on poll.

Just seen somebody voted for me.

Im touched.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum