Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster)

+11
Sluffy
finlaymcdanger
Mr Magoo
boltonbonce
Chairmanda
scottjames30
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
Boggersbelief
Bwfc1958
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Who is Nuts Funniest Poster 2015?

The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 8 Vote_lcap11%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 8 Vote_rcap 11% [ 9 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 8 Vote_lcap10%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 8 Vote_rcap 10% [ 8 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 8 Vote_lcap2%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 8 Vote_rcap 2% [ 2 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 8 Vote_lcap4%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 8 Vote_rcap 4% [ 3 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 8 Vote_lcap6%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 8 Vote_rcap 6% [ 5 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 8 Vote_lcap2%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 8 Vote_rcap 2% [ 2 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 8 Vote_lcap1%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 8 Vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 8 Vote_lcap1%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 8 Vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 8 Vote_lcap10%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 8 Vote_rcap 10% [ 8 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 8 Vote_lcap5%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 8 Vote_rcap 5% [ 4 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 8 Vote_lcap4%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 8 Vote_rcap 4% [ 3 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 8 Vote_lcap5%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 8 Vote_rcap 5% [ 4 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 8 Vote_lcap6%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 8 Vote_rcap 6% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 82

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Bellend of the year (for norpig ) or nuts woman of the year

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't do a 'bad taste in music' award. KP will walk it. Very Happy

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Norpig wrote:no i'm Dave

The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 8 Spartacus3

OK who has been stealing my profile photo from my facebook page?

bwfc71 wrote:

Funniest post of the year late entry

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Don't do a 'bad taste in music' award. KP will walk it. Very Happy
Just because I'm not a fan of the beegees unlike yourself. Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Something controversial. Smile
In other words, something that will have everyone kicking off with each other all day long. 

Sounds good. Twisted Evil
Noooooooo! I'm out tomorrow evening, do it another day! Laughing

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Don't do a 'bad taste in music' award. KP will walk it. Very Happy
Just because I'm not a fan of the beegees unlike yourself. Very Happy

Stay alive kp. Or it would be a tragedy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:

Looks like 'Dimple of the year' is sorted.

boltonbonce wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

Looks like 'Dimple of the year' is sorted.

Or chin you could shag of the year

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

affraid

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

well i'm disappointed, still one vote and i've flogged myself today to wind up Boggers. You should all hang your heads in shame

Im happy with 3rd if you count nat and breaders as joint second

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I only got 2 votes.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

was i close to getting a telling off KP?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:was i close to getting a telling off KP?
By me? No, although I didn't think it would go down well. Very Happy

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I think a group award of 'Most Dysfunctional Family' should be awarded to all the Nuts posters.

Well done peeps, most deserved  Very Happy

y2johnny wrote:Im happy with 3rd if you count nat and breaders as joint second

That'd make you fourth, mate.

Sorry to break it to you........

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a ******* fix.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse