Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster)

+11
Sluffy
finlaymcdanger
Mr Magoo
boltonbonce
Chairmanda
scottjames30
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
Boggersbelief
Bwfc1958
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Who is Nuts Funniest Poster 2015?

The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 6 Vote_lcap11%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 11% [ 9 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 6 Vote_lcap10%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 10% [ 8 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 6 Vote_lcap2%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 2% [ 2 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 6 Vote_lcap4%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 4% [ 3 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 6 Vote_lcap6%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 6% [ 5 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 6 Vote_lcap2%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 2% [ 2 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 6 Vote_lcap1%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 6 Vote_lcap1%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 6 Vote_lcap10%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 10% [ 8 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 6 Vote_lcap5%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 5% [ 4 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 6 Vote_lcap4%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 4% [ 3 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 6 Vote_lcap5%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 5% [ 4 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 6 Vote_lcap6%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 6% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 82

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 9]

Boggersbelief wrote:
Breadman wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Johnny told you all my name

To be fair, Johnny's called you quite a few names in his PM's over the years so any chance you can narrow it down a bit?

Ta.

That's a cunts trick, and Johnny isn't a cunt

Breaders was right im afraid

Ive called you;

My sexy little cherub
My warm pumpkin pie
My mug of hot chocolate on a snowy day
And frank

I think i missed the mark with the last one.

Sorry

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

finlaymcdanger wrote:BONCE MAY HAVE JUST WON IT!
Unfortunately there is a poll. I think it's rigged. Bonce is not the current frontrunner. Get voting people!

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
Breadman wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
Breadman wrote:

To be fair, Johnny's called you quite a few names in his PM's over the years so any chance you can narrow it down a bit?

Ta.

I haven't got a clue what your name is and much less, do I actually care.

If we're getting all serious suddenly.

You're the one that made it serious.
and the award for Bolton Nuts poster of the year for having no sense of humour is....... Boggers for the 3rd year running, well done young man  :number1:

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If I win this I'm going into hiding. There'll be hell to pay. Shocked

Bwfc1958 wrote:
finlaymcdanger wrote:BONCE MAY HAVE JUST WON IT!
Unfortunately there is a poll. I think it's rigged. Bonce is not the current frontrunner. Get voting people!

I noticed that too.

I think that someone in Preston is doing a Mugabe on us.

Shameful......

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

perhaps the winner should receive a t-shirt made in their honour?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:perhaps the winner should receive a t-shirt made in their honour?
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 6 Own-stunts-shirt

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Norpig wrote:perhaps the winner should receive a t-shirt made in their honour?
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 6 Own-stunts-shirt
we should buy that for Boncey for Xmas  Very Happy

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
Breadman wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
Breadman wrote:

Ta.

and the award for Bolton Nuts poster of the year for having no sense of humour is....... Boggers for the 3rd year running, well done young man  :number1:

Oh the irony

Its all a bit of fun. Im glad 58 has done it. I think i said about doing something last year but it probably all kicked off for one reason or another.

I dont know it it can be done but for the winnders maybe a thing under there avi with funniest poster 2015 etc to stay on til the next ones.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy Very funny. You might at least have put Brucie on it.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

y2johnny wrote:I dont know it it can be done but for the winnders maybe a thing under there avi with funniest poster 2015 etc to stay on til the next ones.
Good idea that  :like:

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
Norpig wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
Breadman wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
Breadman wrote:

Ta.

Oh the irony
i think you and Alanis Morrisette are quite similar, neither of you understand what irony actually is

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And I think you are a bumchumming, Arse licking prat

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is all supposed to be a bit of fun this...

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:And I think you are a bumchumming, Arse licking prat
 why does every thread you get involved in lead to this? This was all ticking along nicely everyone having a bit of banter and you come along and spoil it as usual

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
 why does every thread you get involved in lead to this? This was all ticking along nicely everyone having a bit of banter and you come along and spoil it as usual

Diddums

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I guess you wont be counting on Norpig's vote in this category then?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

I guess you wont be counting on Norpig's vote in this category then?

Nope. Yours on the other hand...

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 6 Business_zpscjrges8c

Amidst all the doom and gloom it's good to know there's still a role at the club for Medo.

Vote Numpty! You know it makes sense.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum