Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster)

+11
Sluffy
finlaymcdanger
Mr Magoo
boltonbonce
Chairmanda
scottjames30
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
Boggersbelief
Bwfc1958
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Who is Nuts Funniest Poster 2015?

The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 5 Vote_lcap11%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 11% [ 9 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 5 Vote_lcap10%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 10% [ 8 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 5 Vote_lcap2%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 2% [ 2 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 5 Vote_lcap4%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 4% [ 3 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 5 Vote_lcap6%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 6% [ 5 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 5 Vote_lcap2%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 2% [ 2 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 5 Vote_lcap1%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 5 Vote_lcap1%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 5 Vote_lcap10%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 10% [ 8 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 5 Vote_lcap5%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 5% [ 4 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 5 Vote_lcap4%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 4% [ 3 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 5 Vote_lcap5%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 5% [ 4 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 5 Vote_lcap6%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 6% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 82

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 9]

Boggersbelief wrote:Why do you all know each others names?

We're all just dead good at guessing.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Why do you all know each others names?
Is part of the Bumchum membership! Laughing

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Breadman wrote:Is Trigger your Father in Law?
First thing that came to my mind was trigger when I read it.  Very Happy

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:

Boggers we know each others names because we all PM each other about you  Laughing

That's what I was thinking. I have a private fan club

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
Norpig wrote:

Boggers we know each others names because we all PM each other about you  Laughing

We all know your name as well.

We have you sussed. Very Happy

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
Norpig wrote:

keep telling yourself that Boggers if it makes you feel better

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Johnny told you all my name

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Johnny told you all my name
 i haven't a clue what your name is Boggers, i must have missed that

To be fair, Johnny's called you quite a few names in his PM's over the years so any chance you can narrow it down a bit?

Ta.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:

To be fair, Johnny's called you quite a few names in his PM's over the years so any chance you can narrow it down a bit?

Ta.

That's a cunts trick, and Johnny isn't a cunt

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

do you kiss your Mum with that mouth?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We're all in the same Bumchum club. Meeting every Friday,7pm at a secret location.
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 5 Club2

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:do you kiss your Mum with that mouth?

I'll leave the incest to you

Boggersbelief wrote:
Breadman wrote:

Ta.

I haven't got a clue what your name is and much less, do I actually care.

If we're getting all serious suddenly.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
Breadman wrote:

Ta.

I haven't got a clue what your name is and much less, do I actually care.

If we're getting all serious suddenly.

You're the one that made it serious.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:We're all in the same Bumchum club. Meeting every Friday,7pm at a secret location.
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 5 Club2
Are you the one taking the pic Bonce as I can't see anyone with a bicycle stuck up their arse. Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm the one taking the pic.

The bicycle had been removed.

Mind you,they had to leave the bell in. Now every time I break wind someone picks the phone up.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I'm the one taking the pic.

The bicycle had been removed.

Mind you,they had to leave the bell in. Now every time I break wind someone picks the phone up.
:rofl:

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

BONCE MAY HAVE JUST WON IT!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum