Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster)

+11
Sluffy
finlaymcdanger
Mr Magoo
boltonbonce
Chairmanda
scottjames30
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
Boggersbelief
Bwfc1958
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Who is Nuts Funniest Poster 2015?

The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 4 Vote_lcap11%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 11% [ 9 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 4 Vote_lcap10%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 10% [ 8 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 4 Vote_lcap2%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 2% [ 2 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 4 Vote_lcap4%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 4% [ 3 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 4 Vote_lcap6%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 6% [ 5 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 4 Vote_lcap2%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 2% [ 2 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 4 Vote_lcap1%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 4 Vote_lcap1%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 4 Vote_lcap10%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 10% [ 8 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 4 Vote_lcap5%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 5% [ 4 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 4 Vote_lcap4%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 4% [ 3 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 4 Vote_lcap5%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 5% [ 4 ]
The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 4 Vote_lcap6%The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 6% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 82

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
Norpig wrote:how has Hipster got 3 votes? He's the most miserable bugger on here

Was thinking the same, although he used to be really funny
 it must be being Scottish, that would piss me off as well

Last edited by Norpig on Thu Dec 03 2015, 12:39; edited 1 time in total

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Breadman wrote:I am so tempted to post your real name now (for comic effect) but I'm resisting the urge......
I'm Dave as well.

That looks bad.

Think I'll change it to William.
That's why I originally had a small doubt about the pair of you at first! Very Happy

boltonbonce wrote:
Breadman wrote:I am so tempted to post your real name now (for comic effect) but I'm resisting the urge......
I'm Dave as well.

That looks bad.

Think I'll change it to William.

OK, I'll be Richmal.

(Isn't that a bird's name though? I honestly don't know.)

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

no i'm Dave

The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 4 Spartacus3

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Richmal!?

You been reading 'Just William' again?

boltonbonce wrote:Richmal!?

You been reading 'Just William' again?

I immediately assumed that was where the "William" came from in your comment.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No. But I like the idea. Wanna buy a catapult?

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Norpig wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Norpig wrote:
Breadman wrote:I only voted once!

I demand redress!
 so did i, i didn't realise you got 2 votes  Mad
I see someone likes clicking boxes and not reading posts! Very Happy
 of course you can't expect me to read all the guff do you, i have the attention span of a hyperactive 4 year old
How dare you describe my opening post as guff. You will be left out of all future awards unless an apology and an immunity from death are forthcoming. Cheeky bastard.  Evil or Very Mad

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

lol!

Is this life imitating art?

"Thanks for pulling me out of that pond, old chap" said William as he pulled the pondweed out of his pocket and checked on the condition of his now soggy gob-stoppers."

The Bolton Nuts Forum Awards 2015 (Funniest Poster) - Page 4 9218373696

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Norpig wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Norpig wrote:
Breadman wrote:I only voted once!

I demand redress!
 so did i, i didn't realise you got 2 votes  Mad
I see someone likes clicking boxes and not reading posts! Very Happy
 of course you can't expect me to read all the guff do you, i have the attention span of a hyperactive 4 year old
How dare you describe my opening post as guff. You will be left out of all future awards unless an apology and an immunity from death are forthcoming. Cheeky bastard.  Evil or Very Mad
58 i apologise unreservedly, i will not kill you in the next 12 months i promise

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Is this life imitating art?

"Thanks for pulling me out of that pond, old chap" said William as he pulled the pondweed out of his pocket and checked on the condition of his now soggy gob-stoppers."

that cover looks a bit dodgy if you ask me

I voted Hipster for earlier performance, don't know what's happened but the laughs have dried up.

Barb got my other vote.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:I voted Hipster for earlier performance, don't know what's happened but the laughs have dried up.

Barb got my other vote.
 you must have a long memory then  Very Happy

I thought that meself, Mr Pig. (Or should I now call you Dave, Craig?)

He's almost pointing at his bum hole.

"Right there."

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Is this life imitating art?

Funny how tramps were always seen as heroic in the 'William' books. He couldn't wait to get involved with them. Couldn't do that now.

Sorry,going off topic. Not like me at all.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:I thought that meself, Mr Pig. (Or should I now call you Dave, Craig?)

He's almost pointing at his bum hole.

"Right there."
 no one actually calls me Craig, it's always Craggy, Crag, Craggle or something similar or if its my in-laws they always called me Chris  Very Happy

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why do you all know each others names?

Is Trigger your Father in Law?

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Is Trigger your Father in Law?
 my two Sister in Laws are married to blokes named Chris so i get it all the time!

Boggers we know each others names because we all PM each other about you  Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum