Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 3-1 MK Dons

+16
Hipster_Nebula
doffcocker
Barryjw
terenceanne
gloswhite
Natasha Whittam
Bwfc1958
luckyPeterpiper
Norpig
Lever ender
Bollotom2014
scottjames30
observer
wanderlust
Boggersbelief
MartinBWFC
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61Bolton 3-1 MK Dons - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 MK Dons Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:19 am

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I don't want to throw cold water on a famous victory but I think one of the reasons that we looked good yesterday was because of the opposition- I don't think I've seen as bad an outfit as MK Dons for a long time. They were slow,looked unfit and poorly skilled.
We won almost every 50:50 ball, almost every tackle and second ball. Their passing was atrocious.
Feeney and Silva looked great because their defence was a shambles. It was still a good feeling to win though.
Its Wolves next- and I think the outcome of this will be different as they're a real team and not like MK Dons who'll be back in League 1 next season.

62Bolton 3-1 MK Dons - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 MK Dons Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:48 am

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

I agree MK Dons are shit but you can only beat who's put in front of you, which is pretty much no one this season by the way, and it will give them a bit of confidence going forward. Tbh I have no idea where the that came from. If they'd played like that week in week out against all the average teams in this league we'd be close to mid table. With a bit of luck we'll get more of the same but I'm not getting too excited just yet.

63Bolton 3-1 MK Dons - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 MK Dons Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:33 pm

Lever ender

Lever ender
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Good 3 points. Played some good stuff. Holding seems to be doing a great job since coming into the 1st team . Onwards and upwards

64Bolton 3-1 MK Dons - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 MK Dons Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:52 pm

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

rammywhite wrote:I don't want to throw cold water on a famous victory but I think one of the reasons that we looked good yesterday was because of the opposition- I don't think I've seen as bad an outfit as MK Dons for a long time. They were slow,looked unfit and poorly skilled.
We won almost every 50:50 ball, almost every tackle and second ball. Their passing was atrocious.
Feeney and Silva looked great because their defence was a shambles. It was still a good feeling to win though.

I agree with that but I think lots of crap teams have come to the Macron and taken points from us. On this occasion we had the likes of Pratley, Trotter, Feeney taking advantage where they would normally just be giving the ball away all match.

65Bolton 3-1 MK Dons - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 MK Dons Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:11 am

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:
rammywhite wrote:I don't want to throw cold water on a famous victory but I think one of the reasons that we looked good yesterday was because of the opposition- I don't think I've seen as bad an outfit as MK Dons for a long time. They were slow,looked unfit and poorly skilled.

I agree with that but I think lots of crap teams have come to the Macron and taken points from us. On this occasion we had the likes of Pratley, Trotter, Feeney taking advantage where they would normally just be giving the ball away all match.
Yes. There are teams as bad/possibly worse than us but they have a points advantage over us now so we've got to start beating the slightly better teams to bridge the points gap. 

Of course it's natural to have huge reservations but at least they showed some application which means they ain't dead yet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum