Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Billionaire banker wants us now

+23
bryan458
Reebok Trotter
FullofSprite
Bwfc1958
dubzee
terenceanne
MartinBWFC
Mr Magoo
scottjames30
Banks of the Croal
gloswhite
Norpig
doffcocker
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
Cajunboy
Numpty 28723
wanderlust
Bollotom2014
Sluffy
Hipster_Nebula
JAH
Boggersbelief
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

41Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 3 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 15:07

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Poor sod.

42Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 3 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 15:21

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Shame, I was already for celebrating   :party: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Till I read more about the Chap Sad

43Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 3 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 15:24

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:I'm Whats the source of this?

Bolton News - I've just added the link to it above.

Note - this is not a Marc Iles story!

I've just tweeted him to tell him he's been gazumped by his own paper.

Useless knob.
Laughing

44Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 3 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 15:31

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Sluffy wrote:
Norpig wrote:who's little whitt? Surely Nat's not made it on to wiki as well now?  Laughing

There is a poster on Wanderersways by that name.

He is their Magoo equivalent.
Bastid

45Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 3 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 15:31

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

boltonbonce wrote:Poor sod.
::FU::

46Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 3 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 15:31

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:i'm already making a list of the galacticos we will have playing for us in a few years, a man can dream can't he?  Very Happy

Oi you secret city tosspot. I'd rather be skint and in the conference than be anything like Manchester City.  I don't want thousands of glory fans taking over the macron and I don't want to spend millions upon millions and still fail. Must be so boring supporting a club where money is endless

47Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 3 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 15:37

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:
Norpig wrote:i'm already making a list of the galacticos we will have playing for us in a few years, a man can dream can't he?  Very Happy

Oi you secret city tosspot. I'd rather be skint and in the conference than be anything like Manchester City.  I don't want thousands of glory fans taking over the macron and I don't want to spend millions upon millions and still fail. Must be so boring supporting a club where money is endless
Yeah wouldn't it just piss everybody off if we won every week! Fuck off Aguero we've got Madine, yeah see your point Boggers......... TIT.

48Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 3 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 15:39

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

Yeah wouldn't it just piss everybody off if we won every week! Fuck off Aguero we've got Madine, yeah see your point Boggers......... TIT.

Fuck off and support city then you prick

49Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 3 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 15:42

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Gentlemen,please,you're not at home!

50Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 3 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 16:01

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

The word "Billionaire" is all you need to know about.  It's to good to be true but if this works out then ......we should have money to burn.

Now all we need is for Eddie to stop asking for a lifetime supply of pies as part of the deal...and get the deal done.

51Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 3 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 16:04

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

terenceanne wrote:The word "Billionaire" is all you need to know about.  It's to good to be true but if this works out then ......we should have money to burn.

Now all we need is for Eddie to stop asking for a lifetime supply of pies as part of the deal...and get the deal done.
No it will be boring, Boggers said so

52Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 3 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 16:04

dubzee

David Ngog
David Ngog

Please let this be true :flog:

http://www.xwirenetworks.co.uk

53Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 3 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 16:17

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Roger Tamraz, an international financier and entrepreneur
in the oil business, is presently wanted by police in at least
two countries. A naturalized American citizen, he has been
ordered by a French court to pay the equivalent of some $ 57
million in connection with the collapse of a French bank and
faces an Interpol arrest warrant for allegedly embezzling
between $154 and $200 million from the failed Al Mashreq Bank
in Lebanon, of which he had been the chairman. In June 1995,
Tamraz--who had left Lebanon in 1989 with the assistance of
Syrian authorities--was also sentenced in absentia to 15 years
in prison by a military court in Lebanon.
1 Tamraz
has also been closely involved in business dealings with
Libya's state-controlled National Oil Company, to which he sold
or with which he merged his own Tamoil company.

All this was year's ago when he was trying some outrageous stunts to get gazillions out of the US government in this Turkish pipeline wheeze and other plots and plans to rule the world. Roger is clearly a bright guy with an MBA from Harvard and PhD from Cambridge and no obvious moral compass. A mellowing cowboy - just what we need. That kind of business experience doesn't grow on trees. What the eff he wants with BWFC is beyond me though. 

Just when I thought some sort of resolution was in sight, the madness notches up another gear...you couldn't make it up.

54Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 3 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 16:20

Sounds like bollocks, let's face it.

55Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 3 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 16:21

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Roger Tamraz, an international financier and entrepreneur
in the oil business, is presently wanted by police in at least
two countries. A naturalized American citizen, he has been
ordered by a French court to pay the equivalent of some $ 57
million in connection with the collapse of a French bank and
faces an Interpol arrest warrant for allegedly embezzling
between $154 and $200 million from the failed Al Mashreq Bank
in Lebanon, of which he had been the chairman. In June 1995,
Tamraz--who had left Lebanon in 1989 with the assistance of
Syrian authorities--was also sentenced in absentia to 15 years
in prison by a military court in Lebanon.
1 Tamraz
has also been closely involved in business dealings with
Libya's state-controlled National Oil Company, to which he sold
or with which he merged his own Tamoil company.

All this was year's ago when he was trying some outrageous stunts to get gazillions out of the US government in this Turkish pipeline wheeze and other plots and plans to rule the world. Roger is clearly a bright guy with an MBA from Harvard and PhD from Cambridge and no obvious moral compass. A mellowing cowboy - just what we need. That kind of business experience doesn't grow on trees. What the eff he wants with BWFC is beyond me though. 

Just when I thought some sort of resolution was in sight, the madness notches up another gear...you couldn't make it up.
Somebody obviously has.

56Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 3 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 16:25

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:
terenceanne wrote:The word "Billionaire" is all you need to know about.  It's to good to be true but if this works out then ......we should have money to burn.

No it will be boring, Boggers said so

No, clever dick. I said having an endless amount would be boring.

57Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 3 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 16:26

Iles has properly seen his arse over this on Twitter, presumably because someone else at the BN has run the story and obviously didn't tell him.

"Yeah, I knew about this guy weeks ago. Nothing new...." he sulks.

"Why didn't you report it then?" immediately ask about ten people.

"Because I didn't know his name." replies Iles

"So why didn't you ask?" gets fired back.

Iles disappears........

Quality.  Very Happy

Last edited by Breadman on Fri Jan 29 2016, 16:29; edited 2 times in total

58Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 3 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 16:27

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nixon - Bolton. Tamraz 'move' being orchestrated by well known football figure who used to run a couple of clubs and has fingers in a lot of pies...

59Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 3 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 16:27

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Stop highlighting everything martin. 74's gonna lose his shit any minute now. I'm sure you don't want to be responsible for his suicide.

60Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 3 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 16:28

Football clubs or night clubs?

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum