Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover

+29
Chairmanda
Cajunboy
Diadora
rammywhite
luckyPeterpiper
Mr Magoo
FullofSprite
doffcocker
gloswhite
Moses Gate
Leeds_Trotter
Candle Coal
wessy
Fabians Right Peg
Sluffy
Banks of the Croal
scottjames30
bwfc71
Hipster_Nebula
observer
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
terenceanne
boltonbonce
Bollotom2014
MartinBWFC
finlaymcdanger
karlypants
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 21]

201Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 11 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Sun Feb 21 2016, 10:14

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

(Iles) ED asking for percentage of future TV/Sponsor money at #bwfc - also wants suite renamed after him!

202Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 11 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Sun Feb 21 2016, 10:24

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:(Iles) ED asking for percentage of future TV/Sponsor money at #bwfc - also wants suite renamed after him!
lol!  It just gets better!  :facepalm:

203Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 11 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Sun Feb 21 2016, 10:25

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Boggersbelief wrote:Ken Anderson is the agent involved in Holdsworths consortium. Anyone got info on him?

He was involved in failed takeovers of Ipswich and Liverpool and sounds pretty Dodgy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

204Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 11 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Sun Feb 21 2016, 10:51

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Boggersbelief wrote:(Iles) ED asking for percentage of future TV/Sponsor money at #bwfc - also wants suite renamed after him!
This is embarrassing.

205Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 11 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Sun Feb 21 2016, 10:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've I'd sunk £185m into a football club I think naming a suite after me is quite justified.

206Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 11 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Sun Feb 21 2016, 10:59

Does he want a 2 and 3 seater or a 3 seater and a couple of chairs?

207Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 11 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Sun Feb 21 2016, 11:26

Diadora

Diadora
David Ngog
David Ngog

This Suite he wants naming I would name a toilet cubicle after him the Shit House Suite ,

Hello everybody great site , COYWM

208Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 11 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Sun Feb 21 2016, 11:29

Welcome Diadora.

Nice boots, mate.

209Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 11 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Sun Feb 21 2016, 11:29

Diadora

Diadora
David Ngog
David Ngog

Indeed , Hello

210Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 11 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Sun Feb 21 2016, 11:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Diadora wrote:This Suite he wants naming I would name a toilet cubicle after him the Shit House Suite ,

That's how you think of a bloke who sunk £185m into our football club?

How much did you put in?

211Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 11 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Sun Feb 21 2016, 11:31

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Welcome to Nuts Diadora!

Hope you enjoy it here! Very Happy

212Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 11 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Sun Feb 21 2016, 11:36

Diadora

Diadora
David Ngog
David Ngog

Well with season ticket money , away travel , food , shirts , for the last 26 years I think I have paid for a few loos so he can have mine :-) Will be a great pleasure to name it after him.

Ohh you must be the forum clown , Nice to meet you :-)

213Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 11 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Sun Feb 21 2016, 11:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Diadora wrote:Well with season ticket money , away travel , food , shirts , for the last 26 years I think I have paid for a few loos so he can have mine :-) Will be a great pleasure to name it after him.

Ohh you must be the forum clown , Nice to meet you :-)

I am the forum intellectual.

214Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 11 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Sun Feb 21 2016, 11:58

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Diadora wrote:This Suite he wants naming I would name a toilet cubicle after him the Shit House Suite ,

Hello and welcome mate.

Have you just found out about Nuts then, if so where have you been until now!?

215Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 11 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Sun Feb 21 2016, 13:39

Candle Coal

Candle Coal
David Ngog
David Ngog

Leeds_Trotter wrote:
This is embarrassing.

Well he already has the Edwin and Susan Davies Galleries at the V&A so no surprise he'd like his name on the wall. Lord Leverhulme was just the same, would give a few bob for the workers’ entertainments but wanted everybody to know it. Old Edwin is a proper Jekyll and Hyde character isn’t he.

I bet in the meetings nobody knows which one; Uncle Eddie or Master Edwin, is going to walk in the room next time.

216Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 11 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Sun Feb 21 2016, 14:27

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Name it after what he's left us with...... suite fuckall.

217Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 11 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Sun Feb 21 2016, 14:43

Sorry, but ED is now the biggest jeb end associated with bolton. What an absolute cock. If he doesn't sell now after this and we do go into admin i hope he is held personally responsible the utter cockwomble

218Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 11 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Sun Feb 21 2016, 14:47

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:clap:

219Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 11 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Sun Feb 21 2016, 14:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Sorry,  but ED is now the biggest jeb end associated with bolton. What an absolute cock. If he doesn't sell now after this and we do go into admin i hope he is held personally responsible the utter cockwomble

If it wasn't for Davies you'd never have seen Anelka, Youri, Okocha, Hierro and Campo in a white shirt.

Get a grip. The guy is about to write off £185m!!

Some folk are never happy.

220Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 11 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Sun Feb 21 2016, 14:55

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Sorry,  but ED is now the biggest jeb end associated with bolton. What an absolute cock. If he doesn't sell now after this and we do go into admin i hope he is held personally responsible the utter cockwomble

If it wasn't for Davies you'd never have seen Anelka, Youri, Okocha, Hierro and Campo in a white shirt.

Get a grip. The guy is about to write off £185m!!

Some folk are never happy.

Most of them i would. Because some of them played for madrid or other teams with a white strip.

Dont get me wrong, im grateful for that but what he is doing now ia tarnishing the good he has done. He needs to put his head in a kettle with a broken timer element

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum