Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover

+29
Chairmanda
Cajunboy
Diadora
rammywhite
luckyPeterpiper
Mr Magoo
FullofSprite
doffcocker
gloswhite
Moses Gate
Leeds_Trotter
Candle Coal
wessy
Fabians Right Peg
Sluffy
Banks of the Croal
scottjames30
bwfc71
Hipster_Nebula
observer
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
terenceanne
boltonbonce
Bollotom2014
MartinBWFC
finlaymcdanger
karlypants
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 21]

221Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 12 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Sun Feb 21 2016, 14:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Could you write off £185m just like that?

222Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 12 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Sun Feb 21 2016, 15:19

The late Phil G's pet fan Alan Houghton, in his weekly "What I done on matchday" column in the BN, also alludes to some breaking news regarding potentially scandalous revelations coming out soon.

Although, admittedly, he did reference the same comments on local radio that Sluffy referred to earlier, so it may well be the same source.

Although knowing that Houghton is one of those uber-nerds who lives, eats, sleeps and breathes BWFC and is obviously close to what's going on at the club, hence why Gartside sanctioned his inane ramblings in the BN and made him his pet fan, he may well have his own source and know something in his own right.

I wonder what it can be?

I've maintained for years that somebody was up to no good at Gartside Towers but I'd be very surprised if anything damning had been left behind to be found should someone finally get a look at the books.

Gartside may have been a lot of things but he never struck me as being daft and I'd be amazed if he'd missed anything when he was making sure that the internal accounts were water-tight.

Time will tell, I suppose......

223Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 12 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Sun Feb 21 2016, 15:28

Natasha Whittam wrote:Could you write off £185m just like that?

Not this week. Maybe next

224Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 12 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Sun Feb 21 2016, 16:03

Diadora

Diadora
David Ngog
David Ngog

Sluffy wrote:
Diadora wrote:This Suite he wants naming I would name a toilet cubicle after him the Shit House Suite ,

Hello everybody great site , COYWM

Hello and welcome mate.

Have you just found out about Nuts then, if so where have you been until now!?

Seen this site for a while now but looks like its taking off and busier than the other sites so though I would give it a try , Thanks for the welcome

225Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 12 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Sun Feb 21 2016, 16:12

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

This is all getting g too much for me.
If it was a TV soap, I would think it had a ridiculous storyline. To see that its a real football club, with real people, all being messed about by one person, then you have to take a step back and wonder if the person who gave it all away on the one hand, and then tried to claw it back from the clubs future, is really in contact with reality.
Why didn't he just put a price on the club, instead of saying it can go for £1 ?
He's obviously realised that he's made an error, and is now backtracking, although there's no getting around the taxman's demands, which is driving the agenda and calendar.

226Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 12 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Sun Feb 21 2016, 16:13

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

HiDiadora. Sorry, forgot to add my welcome to the last post. Welcome to the madhouse Very Happy

227Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 12 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Sun Feb 21 2016, 16:31

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Sorry,  but ED is now the biggest jeb end associated with bolton. What an absolute cock. If he doesn't sell now after this and we do go into admin i hope he is held personally responsible the utter cockwomble

If it wasn't for Davies you'd never have seen Anelka, Youri, Okocha, Hierro and Campo in a white shirt.

Get a grip. The guy is about to write off £185m!!

Some folk are never happy.

How does holding a takeover deal to ransom equate to writing off £185m?

He's appears he has already started to asset strip, there is no guarantee he will write off loans if things go south tomorrow, I'm sorry but I don't think this guy now has the best interests of BWFC at heart, even if he once did.

228Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 12 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Sun Feb 21 2016, 16:38

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

If reports are true that EDDIE wants a cut of future TV and sponsorship money along with bonus payments for being in the Championship, then he appears to be making the club unsaleable.

He knows this and knows that the club will end up in administration at some point.

Can someone with more financial knowledge than I have,  please explain why this is an attractive  financial route for him to take for  his own pocket.

229Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 12 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Sun Feb 21 2016, 16:41

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:Name it after what he's left us with...... suite fuckall.

Brilliant

230Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 12 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Sun Feb 21 2016, 16:47

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:If reports are true that EDDIE wants a cut of future TV and sponsorship money along with bonus payments for being in the Championship, then he appears to be making the club unsaleable.

He knows this and knows that the club will end up in administration at some point.
Any other club in our position and a sale would have been done and dusted a long time ago.

This must be why all the other interested parties have pulled so far and just shows how much of a twat ED is.

I think it is absolutely ludicrous to want a cut from TV revenue and bonus payments from the club.

It will be all his fault when we go into administration.

The whole situation is a complete and utter charade and it pisses me off to the point that I couldn't give a shit if we go into administration now.

ED is showing his true colours now that he only cares about himself so why should all the fans give a shit.

231Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 12 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Sun Feb 21 2016, 16:54

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:
Cajunboy wrote:If reports are true that EDDIE wants a cut of future TV and sponsorship money along with bonus payments for being in the Championship, then he appears to be making the club unsaleable.

Any other club in our position and a sale would have been done and dusted a long time ago.

This must be why all the other interested parties have pulled so far and just shows how much of a twat ED is.

I think it is absolutely ludicrous to want a cut from TV revenue and bonus payments from the club.

It will be all his fault when we go into administration.

The whole situation is a complete and utter charade and it pisses me off to the point that I couldn't give a shit if we go into administration now.

ED is showing his true colours now that he only cares about himself so why should all the fans give a shit.
I totally agree with your comments, but why is he risking not selling the club and  therefore pushing us into administration?

What does he gain from going into administration?

232Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 12 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Sun Feb 21 2016, 17:01

We won't get a lot of TV revenue in league 1.

233Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 12 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Sun Feb 21 2016, 17:37

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:We won't get a lot of TV revenue in league 1.
 good point Barb, is all this is true then Saint Eddie is indeed showing his true colours. I'm getting nervous about tomorrow now

234Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 12 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Sun Feb 21 2016, 17:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote: I'm getting nervous about tomorrow now

Why? They won't wind us up. It took HMRC about 10 goes to get rid of Aldershot, more to get shut of Maidstone. And they had no assets.

We could drag this out for years if we wanted.

235Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 12 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Sun Feb 21 2016, 17:48

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

why would we want to though? The sale needs to happen and Wanker Davies needs to get on with it

236Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 12 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Sun Feb 21 2016, 18:00

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The worrying thing for me is players out of contract, we have the likes of Holding who will leave because we can't offer him a contract, that is the one thing why this tw@t needs to get it sorted and stop fucking about, senile old fucker.

237Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 12 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Sun Feb 21 2016, 19:10

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nixon- Bolton. Hear Tamraz came and went because of a dispute over the 3m deposit required and fact Tamraz wanted it back if found a problem.

238Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 12 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Sun Feb 21 2016, 19:15

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Nixon- Bolton. Hear Tamraz came and went because of a dispute over the 3m deposit required and fact Tamraz wanted it back if found a problem.

come back Roger  Rolling Eyes what a farce this whole thing is now. Eddie Davies is a prick.

239Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 12 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Sun Feb 21 2016, 19:24

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Nixon- Bolton. Hear Tamraz came and went because of a dispute over the 3m deposit required and fact Tamraz wanted it back if found a problem.

haha right... he never came.

240Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 12 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Sun Feb 21 2016, 19:27

A non-refundable deposit?

What's he fucking running here, some dodgy backstreet B&B?

If that's true (and why wouldn't it be), it's just another nail in the coffin of Eddie Davies' legacy at Bolton.

He's proven beyond all doubt what a prick he really is.

I haven't read Allardyce's autobiography but I've heard people quote from it when SA says that ED is a shrewd operator who bought Bolton to make money and was prepared to wait as long as it took to see it.

So before Whittam pops up again saying that he's "given" the club £180m, he fucking hasn't - that's bollocks.

He's made money out of the club for years and these are the last knockings of it all and because he's desperate to prize out every last penny (and his co-conspirator is now dead so he can't cover it up for him), his guard's dropped and we're starting to see actual proof of it.

Fucking clown!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum