Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover

+29
Chairmanda
Cajunboy
Diadora
rammywhite
luckyPeterpiper
Mr Magoo
FullofSprite
doffcocker
gloswhite
Moses Gate
Leeds_Trotter
Candle Coal
wessy
Fabians Right Peg
Sluffy
Banks of the Croal
scottjames30
bwfc71
Hipster_Nebula
observer
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
terenceanne
boltonbonce
Bollotom2014
MartinBWFC
finlaymcdanger
karlypants
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 21]

361Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 19 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Wed Mar 02 2016, 14:59

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That plays into it obviously.

362Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 19 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Thu Mar 03 2016, 11:13

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton. Frantic attempts to make Holdsworth package acceptable to League. Turning to Davies for assistance is latest move. #dangeroustimes Nixon

363Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 19 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Thu Mar 03 2016, 11:24

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

if we are looking for help from Saint Eddie then forget it, administration beckons

364Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 19 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Thu Mar 03 2016, 11:34

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

But he said he'll make sure he saves the club remember norpig.. the mans a clown and should have sorted out a sale years ago.

365Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 19 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Thu Mar 03 2016, 11:39

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggers i'm in full agreement with you, and that doesn't happen too often does it?  cheers

366Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 19 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Thu Mar 03 2016, 11:41

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It doesn't and i can't understand why

367Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 19 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Thu Mar 03 2016, 12:15

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Bolton. Frantic attempts to make Holdsworth package acceptable to League. Turning to Davies for assistance is latest move. #dangeroustimes Nixon
I started a thread ages ago about our options if/when the FL say no to Deano and it's interesting that nobody was prepared to offer an opinion or make suggestions. Almost as if rejection was unthinkable.

Yet here we are with no deal ratified. And possibly no Plan B.

368Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 19 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Thu Mar 03 2016, 12:19

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Bolton. Frantic attempts to make Holdsworth package acceptable to League. Turning to Davies for assistance is latest move. #dangeroustimes Nixon
I started a thread ages ago about our options if/when the FL say no to Deano and it's interesting that nobody was prepared to offer an opinion or make suggestions. Almost as if rejection was unthinkable.

Congratulations, you could be right. Happy?

369Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 19 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Thu Mar 03 2016, 13:02

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

Congratulations, you could be right. Happy?
No. I was hoping that someone, somewhere either had some inside knowledge that one of the other bidders had decided to sit back whilst this played itself out and is waiting to pick up the pieces or there was another alternative that has not been mentioned as yet.
If you have either of these, there's a thread just waiting for your valuable input.

370Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 19 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Thu Mar 03 2016, 13:10

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Appears Sports Shield have eliminated some of the issues that were concerning the Football League, presumably those attached to ED [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

371Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 19 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Thu Mar 03 2016, 13:13

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

All laughable ...... this is how things are done at BWFC over at least the last 10 years or more. Only that crack-a-jack business man Eddie would sell the club to people who can't prove they have pocket change to keep the club going. 
How about putting us out of our misery...... wind it up.....bulid an ASDA on the site and we can all become Manure fans......
Crying or Very sad

372Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 19 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Thu Mar 03 2016, 13:21

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Follow up to mandas post - But was told earlier that request for ANOTHER adjournment was still a possibility. God knows when this will all end... #bwfc

This is a fucking joke

373Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 19 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Thu Mar 03 2016, 13:23

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

got there before me Boggers! I wonder if the court will look kindly on another adjournment request?

374Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 19 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Thu Mar 03 2016, 13:30

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chairmanda wrote:got there before me Boggers! I wonder if the court will look kindly on another adjournment request?
 i can't see them giving us another adjournment, they will think we are taking the piss (which isn't far from the truth).

Perhaps Fox Breadman and his conspiracy theories were right all along?  Very Happy

375Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 19 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Thu Mar 03 2016, 13:31

There's no way we will get another one. I just can't see it

376Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 19 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Thu Mar 03 2016, 13:37

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If there is a legitimate argument which demonstrates that an extension will help resolve outstanding issues that were not possible to resolve until now, then the court are required to grant one.
But that would mean new questions have been raised.

It is nonetheless discouraging that SS have been unable to put this to bed at the first time of asking as it implies that the bid is borderline weak.

377Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 19 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Thu Mar 03 2016, 14:34

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Speculation but it's all appeared tin pot from the start quite honestly. 

any bidder with serious capital and sound business plans wouldn't have to beg the football league for mercy.

378Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 19 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Thu Mar 03 2016, 14:39

wanderlust wrote:

It is nonetheless discouraging that SS have been unable to put this to bed at the first time of asking as it implies that the bid is borderline weak.

Or that the bid was fine until Saint Eddie moved the goalposts again at the 11th hour with his ridiculous, self-serving demands.

I would guess that SS have had to plunder the "Contingency" bucket in order to satisfy El Presidente.

Hence, no wriggle room left in what was already a tight bid.

379Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 19 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Thu Mar 03 2016, 14:45

Not sure if this has already been posted but quite an interesting Twitter account (Nixon described his info as good - make of that what you will) posted a bit of info about SS's funding plan -£5m borrowed - with a 3% monthly interest rate apparently and £2.5m Bruce Gordon's hedge fund. Football League not convinced about the £5m loan because of the interest rates.

Sounds like SS (and us) are fucked anyway.

380Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover - Page 19 Empty Re: Dean Holdsworth on verge of takeover Thu Mar 03 2016, 14:46

Also scrolling through his tweets he claims the tax breaks Eddie gets from waving the debt are huge, not such a generous 'gift' apparently.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum