Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BREAKING NEWS - Boris WON'T be Prime Minister!

+15
bwfc71
BoltonTillIDie
wessy
karlypants
Lard Lad
Soul Kitchen
rammywhite
Reebok Trotter
Norpig
luckyPeterpiper
whatsgoingon
xmiles
boltonbonce
wanderlust
Sluffy
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Fair play to him for playing politics and winning by backing the leave campaign knowing the consequences for his rivals (particularly Osbourne) if Britex was to happen.

No doubt there will be a 'stop Boris' candidate put up against him but it looks to me that his 'instinct' to gamble his career on an outcome that seemed unlikely as recently as the 'Sunderland' declaration last night proved right.

Any Boris lovers on here?

Will Boris be our next PM?

Last edited by Sluffy on Thu Jun 30 2016, 12:31; edited 2 times in total

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Does anyone take him seriously Sluffy?

Thought he did OK on "Have I Got News For You" TBF. 

Maybe if he did "I'm a Celebrity" that would seal the deal for the voting British public?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The man is a buffoon. We're surely not that stupid.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:The man is a buffoon. We're surely not that stupid.

No - we apparently are.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Boris will be PM. Who can stop him?

Next up Trump in the White House.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

xmiles wrote:Boris will be PM. Who can stop him?

Next up Trump in the White House.  
And Putin in charge of Russia, the lunatics are taking over the asylum

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The lunatics already did take it over wgo, it started when Maggie won in '79 and Ronny Raygun won in '80. Then the yanks somehow elected George Bush, two of them in fact while we kept Maggie for eleven years and then somehow managed to vote John "pants outside his shirt and shagging Eggwina Curry" Major into office.

Chuck in people like Berlusconi, Mitterande and Putin and it's clear we're already in la-la land. Boris and Don will only confirm it once and for all.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I didn't vote Tory in the last election so i don't want any of them, especially Boris and that slimy Michael Gove

Got a feeling Boris will be too 'tarnished' to take on the top leaders role. Whoever it is will find themselves in a very sticky situation though.

What a grim day this is.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:The lunatics already did take it over wgo, it started when Maggie won in '79 and Ronny Raygun won in '80. Then the yanks somehow elected George Bush, two of them in fact while we kept Maggie for eleven years and then somehow managed to vote John "pants outside his shirt and shagging Eggwina Curry" Major into office.

Chuck in people like Berlusconi, Mitterande and Putin and it's clear we're already in la-la land. Boris and Don will only confirm it once and for all.

Let's not forget that it was Ronnie Raygun who put an end to the Cold War with Russia by pushing his Star Wars project through Congress. He may have come across as daft but his foreign policy actually worked. He took on Gaddafi in Libya as well, which is more than can be said for a lot of other world leaders.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

His running mate left much to be desired. Although he later went on to father George Bush.
BREAKING NEWS - Boris WON'T be Prime Minister! P38572_d_v8_aa

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The next couple of weeks will decide Boris's fate. After the letter begging Cameron to stay on was knocked back, it's starting to look like he hasn't got a clue what's supposed to happen next, so whilst he'll no doubt be schmoozing the media it's likely that he'll either be exposed as the fat scarecrow on a bike that he is or get bailed out by "the Establishment" if they think he's our only chance to save face.

If he comes up with a stunning plan to boost the economy and deliver any of the rash promises he made I'll be gobsmacked, but you never know - maybe they'll save him.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Can't see it personally as the first serious speech he made was yesterday trying to be generous after the vote and also Camerons exit. There are far too many Tory MPs who were anti brexit for him to get enough support amongst the parliamentary constituency. His image of being a bit of a clown for years will haunt him.
Michael Gove has more chance as he has more gravitas, even though he's a slimy little Judas

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

boltonbonce wrote:The man is a buffoon. We're surely not that stupid.
Unfortunately most are!
The Brexit for Boris was all about Boris political career improvement. Try asking a leaver face to face what they were voting/voted for. 
One supposedly educated gentleman I know voted for to leave because his daughter was on zero hours contract. 
One ethnic taxi driver greeted me with is 'out' good yesterday. I replied and asked him how do you fancy Boris Johnson for PM? Who's that he Replied?  
It would be laughable if it wasn't so fcuking Serious!?
Furthermore when the jocks go, I wonder if that was in the great leave masterclass,  the economy will shrink.
The snakes are well and truly out of the pit and the stupids haven't got a a clue.

Last edited by Soul Kitchen on Sat Jun 25 2016, 08:04; edited 1 time in total

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

rammywhite wrote:Can't see it personally as the first serious speech he made was yesterday trying to be generous after the vote and also Camerons exit. There are far too many Tory MPs who were anti brexit for him to get enough support amongst the parliamentary constituency. His image of being a bit of a clown for years will haunt him.
Michael Gove has more chance as he has more gravitas, even though he's a slimy little Judas
Hope you are right re. Boris rammy.

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Big Boris fan and Trump hope they both get in.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Boris has pulled out of the race.

It's official: Five standing to be Conservative leader

Posted at
12:08

The contenders for the Conservative leadership are:

Stephen Crabb

Liam Fox

Michael Gove

Andrea Leadsom

Theresa May

The first ballot of MPs will be held on Tuesday.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i hate them all  Very Happy

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

BREAKING NEWS - Boris WON'T be Prime Minister! D8a78313-cc94-4b54-aefc-b0a4412e960b

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Only one winner there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum