Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BREAKING NEWS - Boris WON'T be Prime Minister!

+15
bwfc71
BoltonTillIDie
wessy
karlypants
Lard Lad
Soul Kitchen
rammywhite
Reebok Trotter
Norpig
luckyPeterpiper
whatsgoingon
xmiles
boltonbonce
wanderlust
Sluffy
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why has boris pulled out? 

Not keen on mother Theresa being PM!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BREAKING NEWS - Boris WON'T be Prime Minister! - Page 2 650

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

karlypants wrote:Why has boris pulled out? 

Not keen on mother Theresa being PM!

Most MP's of the Conservatives (and Labour for that matter) wanted to stay in the EU - so probably would rally round May.

Also with Gove standing he would split the Brexit Tory vote away from Boris.

Add to that the person who strikes the 'first blow' often never becomes the king themselves.

I think many of the Brexit voters voted that way because they liked Boris more than anything else. I think he's really messed up big time over all of this.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Unbelievable! Nobody saw this happening.

So the next general election will have all three major parties led by women.

As Harold Wilson once famously said: "A week's a long time in politics."

Well, it certainly has been for Boris.

This time last week he was smugly gurning his way through Polling Day, content in the knowledge that anything other than a resounding vote to Remain in the EU would signal the death knell for his "friend" David Cameron's Premiership and would then pave the way for Boris to take over in the top job.

Well, it didn't quite work out like that, did it?

Boris (the man who lead the Leave campaign) did such a terrific job of convincing millions of crayon munchers that leaving the EU would immediately make everything better with all his lies and half-truths, that they only went and bought it!

And, in doing so, wrecked his political career.

So thanks, Boris.

Even though I'm still smarting from the disastrous result last week, this has put a smile on my face.

A politician has his career ended by being too convincing and receiving too many votes.

Is this a first...?

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Does this put Boris down as a cowardly clown? He's certainly made a bit of a twat of himself.
That Guardian article was bob on as well Bread.

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Yep a cowardly clown, brings the country to its knees then does one, however I suspect that those around him know that for all his front, he has no substance. he apparently wrote a very glib un thought through column in the Telegraph? his supporters that read it finally saw that the guy takes nothing serious and they have dropped him like a brick.

So I doubt that he pulled the plug but couldn't get the support he needs from the party because he as shafted most of them at some point, apparently instead of thinking his next move through last weekend he decided to play Cricket instead.

You get what you see from Boris I see a Buffoon.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who were these millions of crayons munchers? Everyone who voted leave?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Who were these millions of crayons munchers? Everyone who voted leave?
That is what he is implying, yes.

So, we've seen Farage being roundly condemned for doing his best to wind up the rest of the European Parliament this week and pissing them off before negotiations on our leaving have even begun and now Boris has been exposed as a clueless prick who isn't liked or trusted enough by his own colleagues in Westminster to stand in their own leadership elections.

That's two of the main three players from the Leave campaign exposed publicly as being complete knobs in less than a week.

Can any of the Leave voters on here honestly come up with any defence for either of them, seeing as only a week ago they must have trusted them implicitly, seeing as they voted with them in the referendum?

I am genuinely interested.

And re: The "crayon munchers" thing, for the third time (at least......)

17.4 million people voted to leave the EU.

16.1 million voted to remain.

A difference of 1.3 million.

It was pretty obvious that vast numbers of crayon munchers who wouldn't know a Polling Station from a Bus Station normally (as indicated by the voting pencil / Facebook furore) got up off their arses and went and voted Leave.

And that made the difference.

BTID, as I've already said, I don't class you in this bracket.

And I'm not explaining it again, even if KP still doesn't understand the sums.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What makes you think these "Crayons Munchers" voted to leave.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:What makes you think these "Crayons Munchers" voted to leave.
 they believed all the UKIP propanganda about immigration and taking back control would be my guess

BoltonTillIDie wrote:What makes you think these "Crayons Munchers" voted to leave.

I think they voted Leave because they are stupid.

They eat crayons.

The clue's in the name.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

you're not really helping with the whole "remain voters think all leave voters are racist and uneducated and all remain voters are sneering and looking down on leave voters" are you Breaders?  Very Happy

Norpig wrote:you're not really helping with the whole "remain voters think all leave voters are racist and uneducated and all remain voters are sneering and looking down on leave voters" are you Breaders?  Very Happy

FFS!!!!!

Not you as well......

Not all of them but just enough to swing the result.

Right, that's it.....I'm not explaining myself again.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

rammywhite wrote:Can't see it personally as the first serious speech he made was yesterday trying to be generous after the vote and also Camerons exit. There are far too many Tory MPs who were anti brexit for him to get enough support amongst the parliamentary constituency. His image of being a bit of a clown for years will haunt him.
Michael Gove has more chance as he has more gravitas, even though he's a slimy little Judas

Looks like I was right again.
It should be easy for Teresa May to walk it now. Gove hasn't a chance

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
Norpig wrote:you're not really helping with the whole "remain voters think all leave voters are racist and uneducated and all remain voters are sneering and looking down on leave voters" are you Breaders?  Very Happy

FFS!!!!!

Not you as well......

Not all of them but just enough to swing the result.

Right, that's it.....I'm not explaining myself again.
calm down Breaders i knew what you meant i was just trying to lighten the mood (and failing miserably)

Yeah, I know, mate.

I'm in comedy rant mode.

I keep googling pictures of Boris looking all sad and dejected.

It's hilarious.

Epic:

BREAKING NEWS - Boris WON'T be Prime Minister! - Page 2 Latest?cb=20151202225612

Last edited by Breadman on Thu Jun 30 2016, 13:53; edited 1 time in total

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

the choice between which of  these Tory idiots becomes PM is like a choice of which STD I would rather have - none thanks

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Does anyone take him seriously Sluffy?

Thought he did OK on "Have I Got News For You" TBF. 

Maybe if he did "I'm a Celebrity" that would seal the deal for the voting British public?

Clearly not getting the "I'm a Celebrity" gig has done for the fat scarecrow.

That and being a traitor to his country. A lying, back-pedalling traitor at that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum