Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tory Leadership

+13
Soul Kitchen
okocha
Norpig
whatsgoingon
Copper Dragon
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
Chairmanda
xmiles
luckyPeterpiper
wanderlust
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

61Tory Leadership - Page 4 Empty Re: Tory Leadership Wed Jul 06 2016, 20:35

Owned

62Tory Leadership - Page 4 Empty Re: Tory Leadership Wed Jul 06 2016, 20:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:
Nat you're not a businesswoman and you have neither a business nor any employees.  And you don't have a clue about how an economy grows either. You're up to your usual game of attempting to get attention and in the process trivialising everything you go near. Why don't you leave this discussion to the grown ups and go tell your fairy stories on some other website.

Boring retort. You know fuck all about me.

You think you're some kind of business guru, but your just a small minded pleb who can't see the bigger picture.

In 10 years you'll be posting an apology for your last post.

63Tory Leadership - Page 4 Empty Re: Tory Leadership Wed Jul 06 2016, 20:37

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
doffcocker wrote:

Just been reading through your endless justifications for this "better and fairer England" argument.

Oh hang on a minute, I can't even find one.

Stop making claims that you simply can't back up with anything concrete.

I'm talking as a businesswoman and how it will improve my business, and therefore the lives of my employees. And it'll be the same in businesses up and down the country.

That's how an economy grows.

I'd go into more detail but you wouldn't understand.

So basically you cannot even explain how it will affect your own business (selling xbox games on ebay isn't really a business), let alone how it will affect your imaginary employees, in the long term or even the short term.

Bravo Whittam, how lost this place would be without your wisdom!

64Tory Leadership - Page 4 Empty Re: Tory Leadership Wed Jul 06 2016, 20:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:
So basically you cannot even explain how it will affect your own business (selling xbox games on ebay isn't really a business), let alone how it will affect your imaginary employees, in the long term or even the short term.

Fuck off. I have more trouble selling my services to France, Germany and Spain than I ever do with the US, Canada or New Zealand. The red tape you have to go through to do anything in the EU is a fucking joke.

I fully expect my business to grow once we are out of the EU, although sadly I don't think we will come out.

65Tory Leadership - Page 4 Empty Re: Tory Leadership Wed Jul 06 2016, 20:40

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
rammywhite wrote:
Nat you're not a businesswoman and you have neither a business nor any employees.  And you don't have a clue about how an economy grows either. You're up to your usual game of attempting to get attention and in the process trivialising everything you go near. Why don't you leave this discussion to the grown ups and go tell your fairy stories on some other website.

Boring retort. You know fuck all about me.

You think you're some kind of business guru, but your just a small minded pleb who can't see the bigger picture.

In 10 years you'll be posting an apology for your last post.

Like I said- leave this discussion to the grown ups and tell your little stories somewhere else.

66Tory Leadership - Page 4 Empty Re: Tory Leadership Wed Jul 06 2016, 20:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:

Like I said- leave this discussion to the grown ups and tell your little stories somewhere else.

In other words, you have nothing.

Quit your moaning and think of the UK as a whole and not just your bank balance.

67Tory Leadership - Page 4 Empty Re: Tory Leadership Wed Jul 06 2016, 20:49

Natasha Whittam wrote:
doffcocker wrote:

Fuck off. I have more trouble selling my services to France, Germany and Spain than I ever do with the US, Canada or New Zealand. The red tape you have to go through to do anything in the EU is a fucking joke.

I fully expect my business to grow once we are out of the EU, although sadly I don't think we will come out.
I thought you only sold your "services" in Amsterdamn

68Tory Leadership - Page 4 Empty Re: Tory Leadership Wed Jul 06 2016, 21:00

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
rammywhite wrote:

In other words, you have nothing.

Quit your moaning and think of the UK as a whole and not just your bank balance.

OK, so talk us through an example of this "red tape".

I mean, even if you can, it's still only one example of how we won't necessarily miss being part of the EU, but go ahead. You fat bitch.

69Tory Leadership - Page 4 Empty Re: Tory Leadership Wed Jul 06 2016, 21:40

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Since all the members of the EU enjoy an 'open border' policy and restricting the movement of people, goods or services that are legal from one EU member to another is illegal I'd be fascinated to hear more about this 'red tape' that has so damaged Nat's 'business'.

Frankly it's practically impossible to have your goods etc stopped or otherwise hindered unless they are manifestly unsafe or otherwise in breach of European Trade Rules. The treaty of Rome and the Treaty of Maastricht are just two of the agreements that set out very clearly what can and cannot be done and if Nat either cannot meet or cannot be bothered to read those frankly fairly minimal regulations that apply equally to the entire EU (unfortunately far too many British businesses are guilty of this) then she has only herself to blame. Let me be clear in that I'm not saying this is definitely the case with Nat's business but the fact is Britain has complained about EU 'oversight' far more than any of the other countries that are bound by exactly the same rules and a lot of it is down to ignorance and laziness.  

If the EU's rules are truly so odious and so inhibiting to business then why have both China and the USA been so keen to enter into trade agreements with the EU rather than its individual member states? Why is Britain being told it will now go to the 'back of the queue' in negotiating a new trade deal with the US and why is it that several banks, most notably HSBC have already announced they will move their main operations from London to either Paris or Berlin?

I'm sorry but the mantra that the EU is bad for business simply doesn't hold water.

70Tory Leadership - Page 4 Empty Re: Tory Leadership Wed Jul 06 2016, 21:43

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

If there is one thing we all know to be true it is that having a Tory government does nothing to promote a fairer society - quite the opposite in fact. Under the Tories the poor get screwed and the rich get richer. They sell off state assets to their rich tax avoiding chums and taxpayers pick up the bill when things go tits up. How many bankers suffered for totally fucking up the economy? None, they are still collecting fat bonuses.

71Tory Leadership - Page 4 Empty Re: Tory Leadership Wed Jul 06 2016, 21:56

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

xmiles wrote:If there is one thing we all know to be true it is that having a Tory government does nothing to promote a fairer society - quite the opposite in fact. Under the Tories the poor get screwed and the rich get richer. They sell off state assets to their rich tax avoiding chums and taxpayers pick up the bill when things go tits up. How many bankers suffered for totally fucking up the economy? None, they are still collecting fat bonuses.
True xmiles although I would say it wasn't entirely their fault and here's why.

The truth is that no Western economy can now be said to stand alone and in isolation. That got proved in '08 when American banks went down and took half the world's banking system with them. Globalisation is here, especially in the financial sector where you can move money from London to Hong Kong to New York to Beijing to Moscow back to London in less time than it's taken me to type this sentence. Almost all the major banks now have headquarters in a number of countries and they all do business with each other in an almost dizzyingly fast merry-go-round. Unfortunately when the system fails even a little bit it ripples around the world so fast it's impossible to stop and (as we saw in '08) the ripples only get stronger not weaker as they bounce at light speed from one computerised trading system to another.

However, the decisions that caused those ripples must be laid at the feet of the men and women who run those banks and the fact they can't control the consequences of their poor decisions does not absolve them. It's incredibly immoral for someone to receive a seven or eight figure 'bonus' for making a loss that causes catastrophe for millions of people who don't have 'golden handshake' packages to begin with and the one thing I will never forgive those bankers for is their disgusting "I'm all right Jack" attitude when everything was crashing down around their ears.

72Tory Leadership - Page 4 Empty Re: Tory Leadership Wed Jul 06 2016, 22:26

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Totally agree with you, xmiles.

Rammy, Doff: don't drive Nat off the site; she's good fun if you take what she says with a pinch of salt. She can be quite amusing and her occasional compilations of opposing fans' comments on Wanderers' wins are hilarious.

73Tory Leadership - Page 4 Empty Re: Tory Leadership Wed Jul 06 2016, 22:30

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

okocha wrote:Totally agree with you, xmiles.

Rammy, Doff: don't drive Nat off the site; she's good fun if you take what she says with a pinch of salt. She can be quite amusing and her occasional compilations of opposing fans' comments on Wanderers' wins are hilarious.

I agree she's not a complete lovelength.

74Tory Leadership - Page 4 Empty Re: Tory Leadership Thu Jul 07 2016, 08:05

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

okocha wrote:Totally agree with you, xmiles.

Okocha-I've no intention of attempting to drive anyone away and I agree that sometimes Nat produces good reviews of other fanzones. But many of the comments on here from other posters are intelligent, articulate and thoughtful and all Nat does is come on here with silly little invented stories which trivialise everything he comments on. Sometimes it would be better just to have the debates  without his contributions as his comments invariably end with personal insults drawing otherwise sensible debates to a close.
Perhaps we should have Nats personal thread then he could have a field day chucking insults right left and centre

75Tory Leadership - Page 4 Empty Re: Tory Leadership Thu Jul 07 2016, 10:18

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

rammywhite wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
doffcocker wrote:

Just been reading through your endless justifications for this "better and fairer England" argument.

Oh hang on a minute, I can't even find one.

Stop making claims that you simply can't back up with anything concrete.

I'm talking as a businesswoman and how it will improve my business, and therefore the lives of my employees. And it'll be the same in businesses up and down the country.

That's how an economy grows.

I'd go into more detail but you wouldn't understand.
This! if you want Nat we'll start a thread for Fantasy Brexit where you can happily ply your delusions. 
Leave the real world stuff to people that actually live in it.

76Tory Leadership - Page 4 Empty Re: Tory Leadership Thu Jul 07 2016, 12:23

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
doffcocker wrote:

Don't understand your logic Nat. Surely if we make it harder than it currently is to trade with Europe - and you're saying it's already a nightmare - how will leaving the EU help your business grow?
Are you saying that you'll pick up more business outside the EU? If so, why do we need to leave the EU for you to do that?

77Tory Leadership - Page 4 Empty Re: Tory Leadership Thu Jul 07 2016, 12:27

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
doffcocker wrote:

Don't understand your logic Nat. Surely if we make it harder than it currently is to trade with Europe - and you're saying it's already a nightmare - how will leaving the EU help your business grow?
Are you saying that you'll pick up more business outside the EU? If so, why do we need to leave the EU for you to do that?
Lusty, school boy error taking anything Nat say's about business seriously and as for understanding the logic, you need a deeply disturbed and delusional mind to understand that.
With my delusion based business I am finding it very difficult to deal with earthlings, but am doing a roaring trade on the planet Zog

78Tory Leadership - Page 4 Empty Re: Tory Leadership Fri Jul 08 2016, 08:03

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

May or Leadsom? Which nightmare in Downing Street 2 will it be?
Both Thatcher fans and no doubt poised to take us into the dark ages of the eighties again!
Hold on, but I didn't vote for this when I voted leave, I only wanted curly bananas!

79Tory Leadership - Page 4 Empty Re: Tory Leadership Fri Jul 08 2016, 08:06

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Soul Kitchen wrote:May or Leadsom? Which nightmare in Downing Street 2 will it be?  
Both Thatcher fans and no doubt poised to take us into the dark ages of the eighties again!
Hold on, but I didn't vote for this when I voted leave, I only wanted curly bananas!

If you voted leave don't blame the rest of us for the nightmare that's beginning, now that the half truths of the likes of Judas Gove and BoJo are all unravelling.
Its going to be Teresa May- and you're to blame. You'll be lucky to get any bananas in future, curly or otherwise

80Tory Leadership - Page 4 Empty Re: Tory Leadership Fri Jul 08 2016, 08:10

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Rammy it was a pop at the dicks that did, hence the banana bit! Very Happy
See my comment on bloggers thread.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum