Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tory Leadership

+13
Soul Kitchen
okocha
Norpig
whatsgoingon
Copper Dragon
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
Chairmanda
xmiles
luckyPeterpiper
wanderlust
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

81Tory Leadership - Page 5 Empty Re: Tory Leadership Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:19 am

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:

If you voted leave don't blame the rest of us for the nightmare that's beginning, now that the half truths of the likes of Judas Gove and BoJo are all unravelling.
Its going to be Teresa May- and you're to blame. You'll be lucky to get any bananas in future, curly or otherwise

What a load of utter crap.

Embarrassing that people really think the world is going to be plunged into the dark ages.

Get a grip and move on.

82Tory Leadership - Page 5 Empty Re: Tory Leadership Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:22 am

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's already caused agro with me and lads I've known for years. One voted to get rid of all immigrants and religious types in particular, one voted to get rid of zero hour contracts which his daughter was on and one voted for a return to manufacturing. Could you tell them it wouldn't happen as they saw it, no, one even said it wasn't about finance, more about putting the Great back in Britain.
Sad but I have lost respect for these supposedly educated folk and I have to work with them!

83Tory Leadership - Page 5 Empty Re: Tory Leadership Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:25 am

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
rammywhite wrote:

If you voted leave don't blame the rest of us for the nightmare that's beginning, now that the half truths of the likes of Judas Gove and BoJo are all unravelling.
Its going to be Teresa May- and you're to blame. You'll be lucky to get any bananas in future, curly or otherwise

What a load of utter crap.

Embarrassing that people really think the world is going to be plunged into the dark ages.

Get a grip and move on.

Not the world, just Little England and the Taffs, keep Up!

84Tory Leadership - Page 5 Empty Re: Tory Leadership Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:27 am

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Leadsom has shown her inexperience and is now trying to deny it even though the Times has it on tape. Laughing

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36752865

85Tory Leadership - Page 5 Empty Re: Tory Leadership Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:54 am

The more I read about the pair of them the worse they seem, this country's accelerating backwards at the moment.

86Tory Leadership - Page 5 Empty Re: Tory Leadership Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:02 pm

bwfc1874 wrote:The more I read about the pair of them the worse they seem, this country's accelerating backwards at the moment.

...and creating a massive power vacuum which the far right (whatever UKIP morphs into) will be only too happy exploit.

I'm genuinely worried about what the next few years will bring.

We could seriously end up with a Parliament which contains a sizeable number of UKIP MP's.

87Tory Leadership - Page 5 Empty Re: Tory Leadership Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:14 pm

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Breadman wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:The more I read about the pair of them the worse they seem, this country's accelerating backwards at the moment.

...and creating a massive power vacuum which the far right (whatever UKIP morphs into) will be only too happy exploit.

I'm genuinely worried about what the next few years will bring.

We could seriously end up with a Parliament which contains a sizeable number of UKIP MP's.

And most of those UKIP MPs will probably come from northern England.

88Tory Leadership - Page 5 Empty Re: Tory Leadership Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:28 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

TBF to UKIP they did poll 4.5 million votes for one seat last time out or something of that order which again served to highlight how undemocratic our electoral system is. We've already discussed how the system is geared towards returning a Tory Government with a lower number of voters, but I'm surprised that UKIP isn't pulling a greater proportion of voters from the rural areas where nationalism is rampant.
Interesting times politically.

89Tory Leadership - Page 5 Empty Re: Tory Leadership Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:30 pm

UKIP will need set out some real policies other than immigration now that we're out. Working class people who vote UKIP need their heads examined IMO, strong on immigration fine but there's far more to a political party than that. The working class would be punished if UKIP got in.

90Tory Leadership - Page 5 Empty Re: Tory Leadership Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:45 pm

bwfc1874 wrote:UKIP will need set out some real policies other than immigration now that we're out. Working class people who vote UKIP need their heads examined IMO, strong on immigration fine but there's far more to a political party than that. The working class would be punished if UKIP got in.

I know what you're saying but I don't think they will need too change much to retain their core vote.

Your average Kipper isn't too bright and doesn't think too deeply about things.

They're easily influenced (See Lusty's comment about The Sun recently) and can be manipulated into voting for something without too much effort.

A couple of bold headlines designed to spread fear and a few outright lies, packaged up as facts and Bob's your uncle.

Look at the Leave campaign - that worked.

91Tory Leadership - Page 5 Empty Re: Tory Leadership Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:46 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:UKIP will need set out some real policies other than immigration now that we're out. Working class people who vote UKIP need their heads examined IMO, strong on immigration fine but there's far more to a political party than that. The working class would be punished if UKIP got in.

I know what you're saying but I don't think they will need too change much to retain their core vote.

They're easily influenced (See Lusty's comment about The Sun recently) and can be manipulated into voting for something without too much effort.

A couple of bold headlines designed to spread fear and a few outright lies, packaged up as facts and Bob's your uncle.

You're relentless with your arrogance.

92Tory Leadership - Page 5 Empty Re: Tory Leadership Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:50 pm

..and you're a boring prick with an out of date act.

Now be a good little chap, fuck off and leave discussing the serious stuff to the grown-ups.

93Tory Leadership - Page 5 Empty Re: Tory Leadership Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:59 pm

Boggersbelief wrote:
Breadman wrote:

You're relentless with your arrogance.

What's arrogant about saying a political party need to set out real policies?

94Tory Leadership - Page 5 Empty Re: Tory Leadership Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:01 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:..and you're a boring prick with an out of date act.

Now be a good little chap, fuck off and leave discussing the serious stuff to the grown-ups.

You're hard

95Tory Leadership - Page 5 Empty Re: Tory Leadership Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:02 pm

...and you're still a boring prick who's in need of a new act.

Can't be arsed with your bollocks today, so I'll keep it simple.

Fuck off.

96Tory Leadership - Page 5 Empty Re: Tory Leadership Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:02 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

TBF saying "Your average Kipper isn't too bright and doesn't think too deeply about things." is a bit inflammatory.
Might be true, but it's going to press buttons.

97Tory Leadership - Page 5 Empty Re: Tory Leadership Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:03 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:...and you're still a boring prick who's in need of a new act.

Can't be arsed with your bollocks today, so I'll keep it simple.

Fuck off.

I'll definitely fuck off now you've told me to. Tit

98Tory Leadership - Page 5 Empty Re: Tory Leadership Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:04 pm

Boggersbelief wrote:

You're hard

Why are you getting involved Boggers? If you're a UKIP voter why don't you just say what other attraction they have to voters?

No need to kick things off at every opportunity - and that's coming from me who normally enjoys a row.

99Tory Leadership - Page 5 Empty Re: Tory Leadership Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:04 pm

wanderlust wrote:TBF saying "Your average Kipper isn't too bright and doesn't think too deeply about things." is a bit inflammatory.
Might be true, but it's going to press buttons.

Fair point but when did it become "arrogant" to state a few facts?

100Tory Leadership - Page 5 Empty Re: Tory Leadership Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:05 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

You're hard

Why are you getting involved Boggers? If you're a UKIP voter why don't you just say what other attraction they have to voters?

No need to kick things off at every opportunity - and that's coming from me who normally enjoys a row.

I'm not a ukip voter and I'm not trying to cause shit.

I'm just saying what I see

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum