Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Boris Johnson to be our next Prime Minister?

+14
Natasha Whittam
sunlight
rammywhite
wessy
Angry Dad
Cajunboy
karlypants
gloswhite
Norpig
okocha
boltonbonce
Hipster_Nebula
xmiles
Sluffy
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 21]

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

boltonbonce wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Didn't people say trumps rhetoric would have no effect on North Korea.
They're playing Trump like a violin. When they sent back Otto Warmbier in a vegetative state, he had the chance to show his mettle. Despite the rhetoric, he's a pussy, and not the kind he likes to grab.
He's a weak, lying, sexually deviant narcissist, who, to paraphrase Winston Churchill, would make a drum out of the skin of his own mother in order to sound his own praises.
I'm not a fan.
Don't hold back bonce :rofl:

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Now we've got Boris. The mind boggles.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Boris Johnson to be our next Prime Minister? - Page 6 _107985945_boris_rtr

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

God help us all with this fuckwit in charge!

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Better than Corbyn though.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:Better than Corbyn though.
is it bollocks

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
is it bollocks
In fact it gives Corbyn a great opportunity. Boris will call a snap election.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
is it bollocks
It’s true and better than Jeremy I fixed the NHS Cunt.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Boris the Great, he will do a good job and fix those euro twats. cheers

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Boris the Great, he will do a good job and fix those euro twats. cheers
And if he doesn’t we have Mr. Farage to rely on AD!  :uk:

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

karlypants wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Boris the Great, he will do a good job and fix those euro twats. cheers
It's a win win KP. As for all the remainers  :falltopieces: Do one.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Angry Dad wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Enjoy your delusional world while you can. See how you like it when reality kicks in.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Enjoy your delusional world while you can. See how you like it when reality kicks in.
:rofl:

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Boris Johnson to be our next Prime Minister? - Page 6 98b64310

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

finlaymcdanger wrote:Boris Johnson to be our next Prime Minister? - Page 6 98b64310

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:
Norpig wrote:
is it bollocks
In fact it gives Corbyn a great opportunity. Boris will call a snap election.

Fwiw the thinking I believe goes something like this -

Boris wants a clear majority to do whatever it is he intends to do, and in order to do that he has to have the full support of his part - no pro-European dissenters voting against him and splitting the party - which basically stopped May from achieving anything.  So he will call a General Election

All 'remain' Conservative MP's will be deselected and replaced by 'Brexit' Conservative candidates instead, thus solving internal Conservative politics playing (which he himself did quite a lot of!).

Next a deal will be struck with Farage whereby his Brexit party will be given a clear run at a number of seats - mainly of course Labour controlled ones, whose constituents voted Brexit at the referendum and the recent EU elections.

After the GE the Conservatives with their newly elected Brexit Party MP allies,  will have overwhelming numbers to do exactly as they want and the Labour party under the leadership of a 1970's idealist looney left dinosaur in Jeremy Corbyn will suffer a massive electoral defeat and be put into the political wilderness for years to come in such the same way that Corbyn's looney left predecessor Michael Foot did for the Labour Party in 1983, with his manifesto of left wing proposals (one of which was for a Brexit would you believe?) and was described at the time by one of his Labour Party colleagues (Gerald Kaufman) as 'the longest suicide note in history'.

Labour remained out of power for the next fourteen years.

Seems they've learned absolutely noting in the last 36 years.

At least they have the White Stripes tune to chant to though - Oh Jeremy Corbyn, Oh Jeremy Corbyn...

We’ll see but it looks like political suicide for the Tories, he’s shown twice now he’s just not up to being an effective leader (Mayor of London and Foreign Secretary).

Coalition governments are the way this is likely to go in my opinion. The prospect of a Tory party propped up by the Brexit party is particularly concerning though.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

This whole situation worries me. We have a PM who's career to date is hallmarked by buffoonery. To me he has no gravitas and I can't take him seriously. Even his 'acceptance' speech was infantile with nonsense about 'dudes' and a lot of silly hand waving.
I can't see him persuading the other 27 EU members to take him that seriously either so the chances of a no-deal(catastrophic) Brexit have increased.
As for a GE-  that's a nightmare scenario. Both Labour  and the Tories are polling badly (at around 20%). Jo Swinsons Lib Dems and Brexit will seriously damage both the main parties votes and Scotland will revert to about 50 SNP members. So we will have a seriously hung parliament where it will need a triple alliance ( like Corbyn/Sturgeon/Swinson) to rule jointly. Or it could be  a joint alliance with Johnson/Farage and the shadow of Trump in the background tweeting away. 
Both are nightmare scenarios . The idea of the likes of Farage holding a cabinet seat, a major seat of office, is almost too hard to contemplate.
I think we are in for a very rough ride.
 Cameron should be chemically castrated for creating this chaos.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

rammywhite wrote:This whole situation worries me. We have a PM who's career to date is hallmarked by buffoonery. To me he has no gravitas and I can't take him seriously. Even his 'acceptance' speech was infantile with nonsense about 'dudes' and a lot of silly hand waving.
I can't see him persuading the other 27 EU members to take him that seriously either so the chances of a no-deal(catastrophic) Brexit have increased.
As for a GE-  that's a nightmare scenario. Both Labour  and the Tories are polling badly (at around 20%). Jo Swinsons Lib Dems and Brexit will seriously damage both the main parties votes and Scotland will revert to about 50 SNP members. So we will have a seriously hung parliament where it will need a triple alliance ( like Corbyn/Sturgeon/Swinson) to rule jointly. Or it could be  a joint alliance with Johnson/Farage and the shadow of Trump in the background tweeting away. 
Both are nightmare scenarios . The idea of the likes of Farage holding a cabinet seat, a major seat of office, is almost too hard to contemplate.

Pretty much sums up how I feel. Sad

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

xmiles wrote:
rammywhite wrote:This whole situation worries me. We have a PM who's career to date is hallmarked by buffoonery. To me he has no gravitas and I can't take him seriously. Even his 'acceptance' speech was infantile with nonsense about 'dudes' and a lot of silly hand waving.

Pretty much sums up how I feel. Sad
You lot want him to fail if he does you will be very happy if he does well you will be very unhappy, what a pathetic shower you are.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum