Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!!

+31
okocha
wanderlust
y2johnny
Fulham Bob
Danno
Mr Magoo
Chairmanda
To Be Frank
doffcocker
Bollotom2014
bryan458
Boggersbelief
Growler
gloswhite
sunlight
wessy
DEANO82
rogercpc
boltonbonce
terenceanne
RangersDave
luckyPeterpiper
BoltonTillIDie
Cajunboy
finlaymcdanger
MartinBWFC
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 29 ... 43  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 43]

281OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 15 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jul 25 2019, 07:40

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Iles is a complete joker.
Care to elaborate?

Don't think it needs elaboration.

282OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 15 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jul 25 2019, 10:09

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Iles is a complete joker.
Care to elaborate?

Don't think it needs elaboration.

Iles has been with the paper for something like 16 years.

There were only him and his boss Neil Bonnar on the sports side of the paper.

Bonnar left/got the push for his alcoholic inspired tweets.

Did Iles get moved up into the job he's been deputy for the last 16 years?

Nope.

Says it all really.

I think not having the journalistic nose to sniff out that something wasn't as it should be when Bolton had a club debt on the same scale as Manchester United and Real Madrid, probably did for him.

283OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 15 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 26 2019, 09:58

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Thankfully, just as things seemed about to take a very dark turn indeed, some progress was made – and as we went to press last night there was a real chance that an agreement would be reached which could at least satisfy the EFL’s concern, and perhaps even lead to some positive communication to the supporters.

The only bit in the BN report that could be considered news . What's in the detail that would satisfy the EFL "you decide" 

284OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 15 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 26 2019, 11:37

rogercpc

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

wessy wrote:…….and as we went to press last night there was a real chance that an agreement would be reached
Seems like the same old story, "chance" …"would be"...
It is all a lot of hope, nothing concrete!

285OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 15 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 26 2019, 15:51

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I realise there were two separate parties involved in placing the club and hotel into administration but wouldn't it have made sense to have the two administrators working jointly on getting the deal done? I can't help but think the confusion of having two administrators working separately, possibly even at cross purposes due to their different spheres of responsibility has certainly clouded some issues and caused a loss of valuable time.

286OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 15 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 26 2019, 16:43

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

God, this is really getting fcuking tiresome!

Just sign the papers and let our half dozen players have a new ball.

Probably need new gloves for the two goalies too.

287OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 15 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 26 2019, 17:45

RangersDave

RangersDave
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Hi everyone, 
Truly feeling your pain, and wish to FCUK it would get sorted so you can start to rebuild soon.

However, as it's a Friday, here's my first of a changing run of occasional Avatars to cheer you up.
chin up boys and girls, hopefully it's sorted soon.
cheers
Dave

288OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 15 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 26 2019, 17:52

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Please keep dropping in to keep youself abreast of all the news.

289OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 15 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 26 2019, 17:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The only cups we're likely to see.

290OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 15 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 26 2019, 17:54

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree although better than Nat’s Wobblies!

291OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 15 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 26 2019, 18:08

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

RangersDave wrote:Hi everyone, 
Truly feeling your pain, and wish to FCUK it would get sorted so you can start to rebuild soon.

However, as it's a Friday, here's my first of a changing run of occasional Avatars to cheer you up.
chin up boys and girls, hopefully it's sorted soon.
cheers
Dave
It’ll all go tits up unless they get it sorted soon

292OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 15 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 26 2019, 18:57

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hi Rammy.

Are you in France now?

293OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 15 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 26 2019, 19:09

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Yes-sat in CDG airport waiting for a connection to Pau

294OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 15 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 26 2019, 21:16

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Hope the delays don't extend to there. It's been a horrible mess here.

295OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 15 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Sat Jul 27 2019, 09:31

RangersDave

RangersDave
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Reading this morning that Bury have until Monday evening to prove their financial viability, or their first match will be postponed.

Could this situation affect BW? surely this means, if i read correctly, that by not being in a position to fulfil a fixture, it means another points deduction?

Christ, football stinks at the minute, and its all going to hell in a handcart. The rich get richer, and the foundations of football get fcuk'd over.

296OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 15 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Sat Jul 27 2019, 11:33

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

RangersDave wrote:Reading this morning that Bury have until Monday evening to prove their financial viability, or their first match will be postponed.

Could this situation affect BW? surely this means, if i read correctly, that by not being in a position to fulfil a fixture, it means another points deduction?

Christ, football stinks at the minute, and its all going to hell in a handcart. The rich get richer, and the foundations of football get fcuk'd over.

I guess it could but I'm very confident now that the club and hotel will be bought this week and just in the nick of time before the season kicks off.

Very eye-catching avatar Dave btw!

297OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 15 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Sat Jul 27 2019, 11:39

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:
I guess it could but I'm very confident now that the club and hotel will be bought this week and just in the nick of time before the season kicks off.

Very eye-catching avatar Dave btw!
Perv!
Very Happy

298OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 15 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Sat Jul 27 2019, 16:26

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

rammywhite wrote:Yes-sat in CDG airport waiting for a connection to Pau
That's close to Lourdes and the Spanish border, are you off to Spain or Italy next?

Hope it's not too hot for you both down there.

299OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 15 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Sat Jul 27 2019, 18:18

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I
Cajunboy wrote:
rammywhite wrote:Yes-sat in CDG airport waiting for a connection to Pau
That's close to Lourdes and the Spanish border, are you off to Spain or Italy next?

Hope it's not too hot for you both down there.
Unfortunately the flight was cancelled (I hate the French.All of them!) and flew to Toulouse instead. But  they lost all our luggage so you can see why I hate them.
We’re in Lourdes at the moment waiting for luggage to catch up.Off to Levanto in Liguria next

300OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 15 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Sat Jul 27 2019, 20:33

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Can we change the title of this thread to club sold imminently, possibly, at some point next week maybe.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 43]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 29 ... 43  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum