Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

So much for parliamentary democracy

+12
Cajunboy
wessy
bryan458
finlaymcdanger
boltonbonce
Norpig
gloswhite
Angry Dad
Hipster_Nebula
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
okocha
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 11]

151So much for parliamentary democracy - Page 9 Empty Re: So much for parliamentary democracy Thu Sep 19 2019, 00:11

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

karlypants wrote:Another smear against Boris

It’s getting rather pathetic now.

How is it a smear? Everything he said is true.

When I clicked on the link the Daily Mail was running a video of a man ranting at a Polish woman telling her to go home. Was that you karly?

152So much for parliamentary democracy - Page 9 Empty Re: So much for parliamentary democracy Thu Sep 19 2019, 00:16

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

xmiles wrote:

How is it a smear? Everything he said is true.

When I clicked on the link the Daily Mail was running a video of a man ranting at a Polish woman telling her to go home. Was that you 

Mr Johnson interjected: 'Actually there is no press here.' 
But pointing to the waiting cameras in the corridor, Mr Salem said: 'What do you mean there's no press, who are these people?'

153So much for parliamentary democracy - Page 9 Empty Re: So much for parliamentary democracy Thu Sep 19 2019, 07:19

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes the guy was so concerned about the NHS budget of 140 billion pounds PER YEAR, he wore a remote mic to his "impromptu" meeting with Boris. 

I wish his little one well however misguided he is. 

She is apparently gravely ill so let's hope she pulls through. I'm sure she will as in reality the NHS isn't being destroyed.

154So much for parliamentary democracy - Page 9 Empty Re: So much for parliamentary democracy Thu Sep 19 2019, 08:10

The right wing nutters, who shout conspiracy whenever they read something they don’t like, are claiming remote mic based on a pretty grainy photo that could easily be the mans belt buckle.

Even if it was the case, the point remains true. NHS standards have dived under the Tories, what’s the issue?

155So much for parliamentary democracy - Page 9 Empty Re: So much for parliamentary democracy Thu Sep 19 2019, 08:45

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

According the sound engineers he was wearing a remote mic pack. 

Left wing nutters are currently calling for Laura kunsesberg to be sacked for simply reporting the man's true motive. 

Also if 160 billion a year isn't enough for this gent, what is, and how does he plan to pay for the sum he decides on. 

Boris should have asked him these questions.

156So much for parliamentary democracy - Page 9 Empty Re: So much for parliamentary democracy Thu Sep 19 2019, 09:42

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Today is International Talk Like A Pirate Day. I expect this thread to take note.

Me Hearties.

157So much for parliamentary democracy - Page 9 Empty Re: So much for parliamentary democracy Thu Sep 19 2019, 09:45

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

All this nit-picking isn't the way to go TROY. Whilst you sit on the beach deciding what colour seashells you want to play with, there's a bloody great big tsunami of change coming up behind you, which will make all of us alter our ways of life. If you try to hang on to the small and unimportant details, you'll get washed away. Try looking at the bigger picture, and prepare for the future, as best you can.

158So much for parliamentary democracy - Page 9 Empty Re: So much for parliamentary democracy Thu Sep 19 2019, 10:06

gloswhite wrote:All this nit-picking isn't the way to go TROY. Whilst you sit on the beach deciding what colour seashells you want to play with, there's a bloody great big tsunami of change coming up behind you, which will make all of us alter our ways of life. If you try to hang on to the small and unimportant details, you'll get washed away. Try looking at the bigger picture, and prepare for the future, as best you can.

Pardon me? I'm the only one talking about the wider issue - which is a dive in NHS funding per head and subsequently the standards. 

Nitpicking is trying to vilify this man because of a rumour he had a mic on (who cares).

Love the beach analogy, but you'll need to spell out this nitpicking accusation.

159So much for parliamentary democracy - Page 9 Empty Re: So much for parliamentary democracy Thu Sep 19 2019, 10:15

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:When I clicked on the link the Daily Mail was running a video of a man ranting at a Polish woman telling her to go home. Was that you karly?
A pathetic remainer response as usual there xmiles!

160So much for parliamentary democracy - Page 9 Empty Re: So much for parliamentary democracy Thu Sep 19 2019, 10:16

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Ahoy! All this nit-pickin' ain't th' way t' go TROY. Whilst ye sit on th' beach decidin' wha' colour seashells ye wants t' play wit', thar's a bloody great big tsunami o' change comin' up behind ye, which will make all o' us alter our ways o' life. If ye try t' hang on t' th' wee 'n unimportant details, ye'll get washed away. Try lookin' at th' bigger picture, 'n prepare fer th' future, as best ye can. Arggh.
I see where you're coming from Glos.

161So much for parliamentary democracy - Page 9 Empty Re: So much for parliamentary democracy Thu Sep 19 2019, 10:18

boltonbonce wrote:
gloswhite wrote:Ahoy! All this nit-pickin' ain't th' way t' go TROY. Whilst ye sit on th' beach decidin' wha' colour seashells ye wants t' play wit', thar's a bloody great big tsunami o' change comin' up behind ye, which will make all o' us alter our ways o' life. If ye try t' hang on t' th' wee 'n unimportant details, ye'll get washed away. Try lookin' at th' bigger picture, 'n prepare fer th' future, as best ye can. Arggh.

Ahoy Cap'n Nitpick!

So much for parliamentary democracy - Page 9 Untitled-design-3-1

162So much for parliamentary democracy - Page 9 Empty Re: So much for parliamentary democracy Thu Sep 19 2019, 11:47

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Avast ye lundlubbers any more of these shenanigans on here and ye will be walking the plank and feeding the sharks

So much for parliamentary democracy - Page 9 GCdJcm8WJR0AAAAASUVORK5CYII=

163So much for parliamentary democracy - Page 9 Empty Re: So much for parliamentary democracy Thu Sep 19 2019, 11:49

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

T.R.O.Y wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:

Ahoy Cap'n Nitpick!

So much for parliamentary democracy - Page 9 Untitled-design-3-1
Very Happy  Quite enjoyed both of these

164So much for parliamentary democracy - Page 9 Empty Re: So much for parliamentary democracy Thu Sep 19 2019, 16:36

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

165So much for parliamentary democracy - Page 9 Empty Re: So much for parliamentary democracy Thu Sep 19 2019, 16:40

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Boris claque. (Did you get that on video).

166So much for parliamentary democracy - Page 9 Empty Re: So much for parliamentary democracy Thu Sep 19 2019, 16:41

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

karlypants wrote: src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js"
charset="utf-8">

Pathetic.

167So much for parliamentary democracy - Page 9 Empty Re: So much for parliamentary democracy Thu Sep 19 2019, 19:13

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

People lambast Boris in the corridor. Brilliant. 

People cheer him outside. Pathetic.

168So much for parliamentary democracy - Page 9 Empty Re: So much for parliamentary democracy Fri Sep 20 2019, 05:41

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

169So much for parliamentary democracy - Page 9 Empty Re: So much for parliamentary democracy Fri Sep 20 2019, 07:25

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Looks familiar. Some of corbyns rally's have the same feel. 

He also invites people with the same views as Hitler. 

We must be vigilant to prevent a return to 1930s politics.

170So much for parliamentary democracy - Page 9 Empty Re: So much for parliamentary democracy Fri Sep 20 2019, 08:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Looks familiar. Some of corbyns rally's have the same feel. 

He also invites people with the same views as Hitler. 

We must be vigilant to prevent a return to 1930s politics.
I've never been compared to a Nazi before. This is a first. Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum