Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How is the Tory government doing?

+14
Cajunboy
gloswhite
xmiles
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
okocha
Norpig
boltonbonce
Sluffy
sunlight
wessy
Ten Bobsworth
Angry Dad
Hipster_Nebula
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 32 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 50]

271How is the Tory government doing? - Page 15 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Mon Jun 01 2020, 19:01

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Boris needs to ejaculate his cummings... Embarassed Laughing

272How is the Tory government doing? - Page 15 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Mon Jun 01 2020, 20:37

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

boltonbonce wrote:
We should be playing chess with this virus. Boris is playing poker.
Spot on Bonce

273How is the Tory government doing? - Page 15 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Tue Jun 02 2020, 09:44

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

boltonbonce wrote:We should be playing chess with this virus. Boris is playing poker.

Neatly summed up Bonce. 
I would also query whether he knows the rules of either.

274How is the Tory government doing? - Page 15 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Tue Jun 02 2020, 11:11

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

How is the Tory government doing? - Page 15 EZcNANLXsAA8oUA?format=png&name=900x900

275How is the Tory government doing? - Page 15 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Tue Jun 02 2020, 12:43

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

okocha wrote:How is the Tory government doing? - Page 15 EZcNANLXsAA8oUA?format=png&name=900x900

Laughing

276How is the Tory government doing? - Page 15 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Tue Jun 02 2020, 12:50

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

How can you trust a government that lies all the time?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-52889103

277How is the Tory government doing? - Page 15 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Tue Jun 02 2020, 13:19

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

278How is the Tory government doing? - Page 15 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Tue Jun 02 2020, 14:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Did you actually read the article or just the headline?

279How is the Tory government doing? - Page 15 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Tue Jun 02 2020, 14:34

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I can't speak for okocha but I definitely read the whole article I posted. I hope you did too but that's entirely up to you.

280How is the Tory government doing? - Page 15 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Tue Jun 02 2020, 16:27

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

https://twitter.com/i/status/1267139284080918528

Nat, enjoy this wonderful imitation of your hero, by Rory Bremner.

Then scroll down to the 5th reply following the clip, to see the confirmation from Faisal Islam of what Sky reported re government doctoring of the figures which  I drew attention to in my previous post.

281How is the Tory government doing? - Page 15 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Tue Jun 02 2020, 16:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You need a new hobby.

282How is the Tory government doing? - Page 15 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Tue Jun 02 2020, 19:18

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:You need a new hobby.
And you need a new attitude towards people that happen to upset your opinions or political allegiances. Sneering is unbecoming.

You haven't been the same ever since I used the old saying, "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink".....which you wrongly decided was aimed at you. It was merely a general observation aimed at no one in particular, intended to refer to the sort of people who refuse to adapt their views, no matter what evidence is provided.

I'm interested in ways that the government could do better....and challenging MPs' failings so that the country's problems can be overcome with well-thought-out, clearer, firmer policies that involve kindness, honesty, and a sense of fair play.  

I write to my local MP who is very keen to hear constituents' views.  I always get very polite, balanced replies, that show a willingness to adapt.

283How is the Tory government doing? - Page 15 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Tue Jun 02 2020, 19:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is a football forum. If you have issues with the government contact your MP or start a protest march.

284How is the Tory government doing? - Page 15 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Tue Jun 02 2020, 19:38

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

okocha wrote:
And you need a new attitude towards people that happen to upset your opinions or political allegiances. Sneering is unbecoming.

You haven't been the same ever since I used the old saying, "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink".....which you wrongly decided was aimed at you. It was merely a general observation aimed at no one in particular, intended to refer to the sort of people who refuse to adapt their views, no matter what evidence is provided.

I'm interested in ways that the government could do better....and challenging MPs' failings so that the country's problems can be overcome with well-thought-out, clearer, firmer policies that involve kindness, honesty, and a sense of fair play.  

I write to my local MP who is very keen to hear constituents' views.  I always get very polite, balanced replies, that show a willingness to adapt.
Of what persuasion is your local MP? Labour, Conservative, or what ? Just our of interest.

285How is the Tory government doing? - Page 15 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Tue Jun 02 2020, 22:11

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:This is a football forum. If you have issues with the government contact your MP or start a protest march.

There isn't much football to talk about is there.

286How is the Tory government doing? - Page 15 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Thu Jun 04 2020, 11:40

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:This is a football forum. If you have issues with the government contact your MP or start a protest march.

Yet you are joining in with comments on government policy over quarantine......

Proxy voting by MPs....yet another decision that govt has got wrong....ironically, this time, by acting hastily for once?

My MP is not in favour of Mogg's reckless motion....and I suspect that Alok may want to change his yes vote now!

287How is the Tory government doing? - Page 15 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Thu Jun 04 2020, 12:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:Yet you are joining in with comments on government policy over quarantine......

So as one of the many people who criticised the government for not locking down international travel earlier, do you now agree with the governments 2 week quarantine?

288How is the Tory government doing? - Page 15 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Fri Jun 05 2020, 08:41

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Boris breaks yet another promise. Entirely typical behaviour for him of course.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-chlorinated-chicken-trump-us-trade-a9549876.html

289How is the Tory government doing? - Page 15 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Fri Jun 05 2020, 08:48

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll be sticking to Barrons of Beef in Bolton to get my meat and wouldn't touch that shit with a 10 foot barge pole.

290How is the Tory government doing? - Page 15 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Fri Jun 05 2020, 09:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:Boris breaks yet another promise. Entirely typical behaviour for him of course.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-chlorinated-chicken-trump-us-trade-a9549876.html

I can't take more chicken news, we had enough of this on the Brexit thread.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 32 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum