Thank you to those who have supported me on here while I have been banned.
For the benefit of all those who have not followed this saga (hi Hip Priest) I am not a fake account and have never posted on here using another account. At the risk of being banned again I set out at some length the truth of the matter below. I am not trolling Sluffy. I simply want him to admit he is mistaken and apologise.
1. Sluffy won't provide any evidence to back up his mistaken belief and won't explain why he can't reveal his evidence
2. he won't even name who the "real" me is supposed to be. I suspect he thinks I am Nat (I am not) who has denied this on at least two occasions and is probably finding the whole thing very amusing
3. he has previously accused me and TROY of being the same person (we are not)
4. he says he banned me for trolling him when a look at the post (post 43 in the Keir Starmer thread) that got me banned clearly shows that I was not trolling him. What in the post I quote below in full constitutes trolling?
You make the totally incorrect accusation that I "posted for a reaction first and foremost" when the reason I posted was simply to ask you to justify your sweeping statement that all politicians are the same.
You now seem to have admitted that they are not by saying "of course Labour and Conservative governments do different things". So it is not a false belief that one side is better than the other.
Asking you to justify what you say is not trolling.
5. he claims (in post 159) that me asking for proof that this is a fake account shows I must be a fake
6. he ignores the fact that karly (post 179) confirms that he doesn't think this is a fake account
7. he is now claiming I post on "more than one account" again with no evidence
8. he has stopped me using pm. Does this mean he can read our pm's? He has ignored okocha's specific question regarding this.
Altogether I feel I have been treated pretty badly by Sluffy simply because I disagreed with him. I leave it to you all to make up your own minds about this but I will let it drop and won't comment on it again unless Sluffy disputes any of the above facts.