Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Bullshit Papers

+6
karlypants
Norpig
wanderlust
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
boltonbonce
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 11]

101The Bullshit Papers - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bullshit Papers Mon Dec 06 2021, 08:58

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

If pulling the wool's what you're after who better than Iles of the Beeno. He's esteemed for it.

I wouldn't usually turn to the Grauniad for informed or objective opinion but there wasn't too much Wooli Bully in this article.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2016/sep/27/sam-allardyce-arrogant-clot-england-manager

'This isn’t the first time he has been a buffoon, far too full of his own self-importance and nothing like as streetwise or intelligent as he likes to believe.', was just one of the observations of Daniel Taylor of the 'arrogant clot' who justified walking out on Notts County and Bolton Wanderers by claiming that he was once unfairly dismissed by Blackpool.

102The Bullshit Papers - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bullshit Papers Mon Dec 06 2021, 22:35

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

What on Earth is going on in Gunchester? Whose bright idea was it to appoint a Chief Constable that believes in protecting the public and victims of crime? Police officers visiting crime scenes and bringing criminals to justice? Whatever next?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10279481/Wigans-new-police-chief-vows-fight-towns-hardcore-baddies.html

103The Bullshit Papers - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bullshit Papers Tue Dec 07 2021, 07:06

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:What on Earth is going on in Gunchester? Whose bright idea was it to appoint a Chief Constable that believes in protecting the public and victims of crime? Police officers visiting crime scenes and bringing criminals to justice? Whatever next?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10279481/Wigans-new-police-chief-vows-fight-towns-hardcore-baddies.html
'Hardcore baddies'? I hope she's looking at naughty people as well. 

Twaddle.

104The Bullshit Papers - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bullshit Papers Tue Dec 07 2021, 07:59

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

An ex-soldier who deployed the 'Sir Alex Ferguson defence' to a driving charge has been handed a two-year road ban.

The case for the defence:

'Alexander Gibson claimed he had only hit 84mph in a 40mph residential zone because he needed to rush home to empty his artificial bladder.
The case recalls the legendary football manager’s 1999 motoring case - in which he was cleared of illegally driving on a motorway hard shoulder because he had been struck by severe diarrhoea'.

https://www.buchanobserver.co.uk/news/two-year-driving-ban-after-ferguson-defence-fails-2149259

105The Bullshit Papers - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bullshit Papers Tue Dec 07 2021, 08:11

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Have you ever heard this one before?
A State Police Officer is sitting on the side of the highway waiting to catch speeding drivers. He is not having any luck until he sees a car puttering along at 22 MPH.
He thinks to himself, “This driver is just as dangerous as a speeder!”
Because he wants to make sure everyone is safe, he turns on his lights and pulls the driver over.
As the young spritely State Police Officer approaches the car, he notices that there are five old ladies — two in the front seat and three in the back – eyes wide and white as ghosts.
The driver, obviously confused, says to him, “Officer, I don’t understand, I was doing exactly the speed limit! What seems to be the problem?”
“Ma’am,” the officer replies, “You weren’t speeding, but you should know that driving slower than the speed limit can also be a danger to other drivers.”
“Slower than the speed limit?” she asked. No sir, I was doing the speed limit exactly… Twenty-Two miles an hour!” the old woman says a bit proudly.
Although he is a young man, the State Police officer has seen a lot during his time on the force, but not this. Trying to contain a chuckle, he explains to her that “22” was the route number, not the speed limit.
A bit embarrassed, the woman grinned and thanked the officer for pointing out her error. She promises never to make the same mistake again.
“But before I let you go, Ma’am, I have to ask… Is everyone in this car okay? These women seem awfully shaken and they haven’t muttered a single peep this whole time.” the officer asks.
“Oh, they’ll be alright in a minute officer. We just got off Route 119.” Very Happy

106The Bullshit Papers - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bullshit Papers Tue Dec 07 2021, 12:08

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

An amusing tale Boncey but I'm not quite getting the bullshit context.

Anyway another statement of capital for FV landed at CH yesterday. It'll be interesting to see what that says because I still can make neither moss nor sand of the docs filed last month.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/11761052/filing-history

The invitation to explain it all is still open, Lusty.

107The Bullshit Papers - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bullshit Papers Tue Dec 07 2021, 12:34

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:An amusing tale Boncey but I'm not quite getting the bullshit context.

Anyway another statement of capital for FV landed at CH yesterday. It'll be interesting to see what that says because I still can make neither moss nor sand of the docs filed last month.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/11761052/filing-history

The invitation to explain it all is still open, Lusty.
Not quite getting the bullshit context? That's not how I work. Might be time for action.

108The Bullshit Papers - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bullshit Papers Tue Dec 07 2021, 19:07

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The pseudo smart geezers on WW have finally cottoned on to the fact that there's summat afoot on FV shares. Maybe somebody should tell 'em about The Bullshit Papers on Nuts.

Sounds like a job for Lusty if you ask me.

109The Bullshit Papers - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bullshit Papers Tue Dec 07 2021, 19:44

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ten Bobsworth wrote:The pseudo smart geezers on WW have finally cottoned on to the fact that there's summat afoot on FV shares. Maybe somebody should tell 'em about The Bullshit Papers on Nuts.

Escobarp knows what he's talking about in this respect, I believe he works in acquisitions and mergers and I found him very knowledgeable and helpful when we fell into Administration which ultimately led to FV ownership.

'Benny' who I've not seen about recently - although I'm not been a regular on ww since they banned me for calling out folk threatening to assault you - was the only other poster on there that seemed to have an understanding of things.

110The Bullshit Papers - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bullshit Papers Tue Dec 07 2021, 20:51

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:

Escobarp knows what he's talking about in this respect, I believe he works in acquisitions and mergers and I found him very knowledgeable and helpful when  we fell into Administration which ultimately led to FV ownership.

'Benny' who I've not seen about recently - although I'm not been a regular on ww since they banned me for calling out folk threatening to assault you - was the only other poster on there that seemed to have an understanding of things.

Escobarp doesn't seem to have picked up the contradictions between 1p shares and £1 shares in the filed documents. Neither has he picked up on the UK FF Nominees £5m loan. But there does seem to be an exchange of three loans for shares and that doesn't happen for no reason.

111The Bullshit Papers - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bullshit Papers Tue Dec 07 2021, 21:21

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Escobarp knows what he's talking about in this respect, I believe he works in acquisitions and mergers and I found him very knowledgeable and helpful when  we fell into Administration which ultimately led to FV ownership.

Escobarp doesn't seem to have picked up the contradictions between 1p shares and £1 shares in the filed documents. Neither has he picked up on the UK FF Nominees £5m loan. But there does seem to be an exchange of three loans for shares and that doesn't happen for no reason.

I don't believe Escobarp is an accountant but he certainly seemed to me to know his stuff on A and M.

Of all the people I've seen anywhere on social media, you alone seem to have the best understanding by far of what is probably going on and fwiw it's ww loss that they have closed the door on you over there.

I look forward to your views on the latest when they are published on Companies House in due course.

112The Bullshit Papers - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bullshit Papers Wed Dec 08 2021, 08:05

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Thanks Sluffy. I'll keep an eye on developments.

CH is a good resource.  Its a pity that some of the links on the site are not up to scratch

You will have noticed that there is a large group of people who form their opinions before they know the facts and who stick to those opinions even when the facts prove them to be wrong.

I try quite hard to get to the facts first. It doesn't sit well with conclusion jumpers. 

I noticed that DSB, over on The Wanderer, was flying kites yesterday. I might take a closer look but his quote on the Ken Anderson thread has all the appearance of a cheap jibe based on little more than innuendo.

113The Bullshit Papers - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bullshit Papers Wed Dec 08 2021, 10:09

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The latest document, signed on 6 December 2021, says that the share capital of FV is still £2m shares of £1 each, which seems to completely contradict the statement of capital signed on 29 October (filed on 11 November).  

What's going on? Who knows but the rumours seem to have been that there's summat brewing regarding ownership of the hotel. Nick Luckock and Sharon Brittan no longer have a charge over the hotel as security for loans but neither do they have any outstanding loans if they've been converted to shares.

PBP still has three outstanding charges so that loan has not been converted, it seems.

114The Bullshit Papers - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bullshit Papers Wed Dec 08 2021, 10:39

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

It turns out, Sluffy, that the source of 'Dave Sutton's barnet' quote was none other than my number one suspect, Kieran Maguire. I understand the tweet has now been deleted.

115The Bullshit Papers - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bullshit Papers Wed Dec 08 2021, 11:13

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ten Bobsworth wrote:The latest document, signed on 6 December 2021, says that the share capital of FV is still £2m shares of £1 each, which seems to completely contradict the statement of capital signed on 29 October (filed on 11 November).  

What's going on? Who knows but the rumours seem to have been that there's summat brewing regarding ownership of the hotel. Nick Luckock and Sharon Brittan no longer have a charge over the hotel as security for loans but neither do they have any outstanding loans if they've been converted to shares.

PBP still has three outstanding charges so that loan has not been converted, it seems.

I'm public sector trained Bob, so am outside of my experience when dealing with shares in this manner but one or two things strike me as unusual, as I explain below.

When viewing the Statement of Capital signed 29th October I immediately noted that included in the definitions (interpretations) were references to Government Entities - is that standard practice in these sorts of things - I would have thought not?

Then on page 17, Section 18, 'Put Option' talks about the UK Governments 'Future Fund' - I wouldn't have thought that would be standard practice either?

I'm wondering therefore if all the recent stuff from FV is simply to organise itself now to having the government take control of its shares on the expire of the loans deadline for repayment, they have received from them to keep them going during the Covid lockdowns which falls due in three years following the loans.

Maybe all this is simply just part of the loan agreement from the government and its just taken until now to arrange things in order to comply?

Just my thinking.

As for DSB on The Wanderer, in real life he is a journalist and I believe one time editor of the football magazine Four-Four-Two.

He also seems very chummy with Iles on Twitter!

I'm not in the least surprised he follows Maguire either!

116The Bullshit Papers - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bullshit Papers Wed Dec 08 2021, 13:00

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I was aware of DSB's background Sluffy and, like you, I am not surprised that he might follow Maguire and be chummy with Iles. But I would have thought that any journalist worth their corn might have picked up a few warning signs that Iles and Maguire were both a bit on the prejudiced side and that following them blindly wasn't exceedingly smart.

I'll save further comment on the FV share divisions (if there are any) for later but you may recall that I have previously explained how Dale Vince sub-divided his TWO ONE POUND shares in the Ecotricity Group into 200 ONE PENCE shares seemingly to facilitate the extraction of £millions from the company free of income tax.

At the moment the FV documents seem a bit perplexing but I would stress that I most definitely would not infer any similar motive with FV.

117The Bullshit Papers - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bullshit Papers Wed Dec 08 2021, 16:05

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

It seems that Maguire's tweet hasn't been deleted, Sluffy.  Just to add a bit more interest there's a couple of the FIBS tribute band in on the comments on Twitter. I expect they follow Maguire like 'thought did' following a muckcart thinking it was a wedding

Meanwhile over on WW most of 'em think that FV has raised another £2m share capital with only Escobar demurring. Where are Road Runner Fan and Biggish Dave when you need an expert eye?

118The Bullshit Papers - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bullshit Papers Wed Dec 08 2021, 17:22

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Somethings never change then do they Bob!

Here is the tweet if anyone wants to see it -

119The Bullshit Papers - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bullshit Papers Wed Dec 08 2021, 20:35

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:Somethings never change then do they Bob!

Here is the tweet if anyone wants to see it -

The inference that Maguire was  trying to draw was:
Anderson = rogue
Bassini = rogue
ergo
Moonshit (sic) = rogue.
All above board obvs

120The Bullshit Papers - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bullshit Papers Thu Dec 09 2021, 08:20

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Nice to see that The Bullshit Papers views went through the 2,000 barrier yesterday.

There's still a lot that's puzzling but well done to Sluffy for picking up on some interesting bits and pieces. One of three batches of shares, according to the filed documents, have been issued at a 20% discount and it might well be the case that part of the agreement with govco involved a requirement that certain other loans were also converted to shares.

DSB isn't responding on TW. In fact nobody is responding on TW. I wonder why. 4,300 comments and 448,648 views suggests some measure of interest in the Anderson thread, resurrected by DSB this week.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum