Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume XI

+5
Ten Bobsworth
wanderlust
boltonbonce
BoltonTillIDie
Bwfc1958
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

karlypants wrote:The family dog died this morning at approx 10:20 this morning. Rest in peace buddy! Sad

I'm sorry for your loss Karly.

I know how upsetting it is to lose a loved one.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
karlypants wrote:The family dog died this morning at approx 10:20 this morning. Rest in peace buddy! Sad

I'm sorry for your loss Karly.

I know how upsetting it is to lose a loved one.

Thanks Sluffy. Smile

It just feels like there’s emptiness today and completely off the boil with things today.

Got to tell the little one shortly after I pick him up from school.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:The family dog died this morning at approx 10:20 this morning. Rest in peace buddy! Sad
First time logging in today, and I'm sorry to see see this very sad news.
Hope all the memories are good ones,KP.
Been through it myself many times.
Wishing you and the family all the best.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:The family dog died this morning at approx 10:20 this morning. Rest in peace buddy! Sad
First time logging in today, and I'm sorry to see see this very sad news.
Hope all the memories are good ones,KP.
Been through it myself many times.
Wishing you and the family all the best.

Thanks mate. Smile

He nearly bit my crown jewels when he was a nipper the daft mutt Very Happy but very loyal to my mum till the end. He lived 10 years longer than he should have done as the rescue centre were originally going to put him down after he had 3 owners when he was very young.

They are always there waiting for you when you get home and they get you out of bed early even if it's for a shit. They are very loving animals.

Will certainly be getting another rescue dog in time of course.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sorry to hear this KP.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Sorry to hear this KP.

Thanke mate Smile

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a morning I had at the dentist. Got there on time, and a dental assistant appeared and said, "David?". I nodded, and she took me up to the hygienist. Bit odd, I thought, my dentist usually does the cleaning herself.
Didn't think anything of it, and settled back, for a cleaning. As the cleaning was coming to an end, the surgery door opened, and I noticed, out of the corner of my eye,  my dentist, standing in the doorway.
"What are you doing here young man?" she said.
They'd got the wrong David. Just shows it's always best to call out the surname in any waiting room. Good job the other guy wasn't having major dental surgery.
It could only happen to me. If I ever ended up in hospital for a hip operation, I guarantee I'd come out with one less leg.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:What a morning I had at the dentist. Got there on time, and a dental assistant appeared and said, "David?". I nodded, and she took me up to the hygienist. Bit odd, I thought, my dentist usually does the cleaning herself.
Didn't think anything of it, and settled back, for a cleaning. As the cleaning was coming to an end, the surgery door opened, and I noticed, out of the corner of my eye,  my dentist, standing in the doorway.
"What are you doing here young man?" she said.
They'd got the wrong David. Just shows it's always best to call out the surname in any waiting room. Good job the other guy wasn't having major dental surgery.
It could only happen to me. If I ever ended up in hospital for a hip operation, I guarantee I'd come out with one less leg.
 If he's calling you young man how old is he?  Laughing

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
 If he's calling you young man how old is he?  Laughing
It's a she. And I think it was sarcasm. Great dentist though.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Now that video perfectly encapsulates why football is so much more than a GAME! Nearly had me in tears by the end.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

https://mirror.uncyc.org/wiki/The_Bruce_Forsyth_Cult

This is new to me. I know nothing about it.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dutch Decoy runs at Doncaster today in the 3.35. Boyle are paying six places and I'm on at 25/1.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

33/1 on bet365

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just got back from the dentist £420 lighter. Good job I've got insurance. Bonce's own personal thread. Volume XI - Page 4 1f620

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Let those Russkies try it. Bonce's own personal thread. Volume XI - Page 4 1f602 

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keeping a low profile at home. Bought another teddy bear. This a couple of days after buying a bendy Noddy car. Steve the postie knows to stash my parcels in the porch cupboard, away from prying eyes, so I should be able to sneak it in without too much fuss.
My birthday is fast approaching, and I've hinted that I'd like a ventriloquist's dummy. I hint at this nearly every year, to no avail. I don't want to push my luck by buying one myself, so I reckon I'll be disappointed again.
I'm told I'm getting socks and some silk pyjamas.
What a shower of shit.

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum