Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

10 points off the playoffs-not impossible.

+16
Copper Dragon
rammywhite
boltonbonce
observer
Whitesince63
wanderlust
kennster
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
gloswhite
Boggersbelief
Culcheth_White
karlypants
luckyPeterpiper
doffcocker
scottjames30
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Absolutely fantastic result, I am now looking forward to the highlights later tonight! Smile
We might not even be last on the FL show after this.
Wouldn't bet on it though.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
karlypants wrote:Absolutely fantastic result, I am now looking forward to the highlights later tonight! Smile
After that result we should be first  :biggrin:

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:

Changed your opinion after todays performance Nat?

Not in the slightest - it's still 3 wins in 12.

However, it just shows that if Freedman hadn't been so negative for the majority of the season we probably would have been able to make a promotion push.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
rammywhite wrote:

However, it just shows that if Freedman hadn't been so negative for the majority of the season we probably would have been able to make a promotion push.

Or it's 3 wins in 3 if you care to change the statistics.
But I'll agree with the rest of your statement

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
What a sad twat you are, Mr doom and Gloom, get a life.

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
rammywhite wrote:

This is correct but you have to add the caveat that we do have Juke and Mason now, though I wonder how Cravies and Beckford would have done together.  Probably never know.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

observer I suspect we'll never find out either. For some reason Cravies doesn't appear to be in Dougie's plans at all and next season I wouldn't be surprised to see JB alone in a 4-5-1 again even if Cravies comes back. 

It seems to me that DF is repeating himself, doing well with loan players but somewhow unable to expand it to motivating our own or playing a better system with them over a full season. Shame really, the last three matches have shown us what we COULD do if he was able to get the best out of everyone over an extended period of time.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

You can't say he doesn't have an eye for a player, shame we are in so much debt or I reckon DF would be trying to get mason and the juke tied down on permanent deals.

If he can get Lee and Eagles off the books in the summer he may have some cash to play with - sadly I think it's going to be a case of loanees again next season.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

aaron_bwfc wrote: sadly I think it's going to be a case of loanees again next season.

There's nothing wrong with that (in this division) though Aaron.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Oh not saying there is CD, since dougie took over his loan signings have been great for the most part.

I think it just annoys some fans and even dougie himself that they do well here but have to go back to another club who will demand a stupid fee for the player if he does well.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Well yes I suppose that is one problem that comes with it.

You are better with loans who are in the last year of their contracts with their parent clubs.

Aren't the Juke and Danns in their last year of contract?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Copper Dragon wrote:Well yes I suppose that is one problem that comes with it.

You are better with loans who are in the last year of their contracts with their parent clubs.

Aren't the Juke and Danns in their last year of contract?

Danns yes, Juke no.

Signed a four and a half year deal in Jan, 2012.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I would suggest that Boro's new manager doesn't fancy him, so a cheeky £800,000 bid in June/July?  Very Happy 

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Copper Dragon wrote:I would suggest that Boro's new manager doesn't fancy him, so a cheeky £800,000 bid in June/July?  Very Happy 
We just refused to sign an international left back of 20 for 320K CD so we probably can't afford it.  Mad

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I would have thought that most normal loan agreement had an option to buy at the end of it at a set price.

(I don't mean the ones when someone like Wilshire or Sturridge is loaned out simply for experience, or say Holden to get match practice)

Guess I must be wrong about that though?

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

You never know Peterpiper by then you may have got a tidy £5 million for Lee, Eagles and Pratley.  Suspect 

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Copper Dragon wrote:You never know Peterpiper by then you may have got a tidy £5 million for Lee, Eagles and Pratley.  Suspect 
And I may be the King of Disco but I wouldn't bet on it mate. Laughing

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I used to really like disco, in fact I'm so old I stopped being cool before this came out.  Laughing 

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Listening to the game on manc radio, Simon Charlton was saying the way the Juke is playing.

His price will be going up and one or two mid table prem clubs, will be watching his progress.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

By mid July they'll have all the season ticket money- so you never know what they'll do with it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum